Happy Holy to all

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
what the hell is that, is it that crazy hindu thingy where they spray people with cow poo and urine? yuck what's so happy & holy abt that, that's sick

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
digitalzygot1 said:
what the hell is that, is it that crazy hindu thingy where they spray people with cow poo and urine? yuck what's so happy & holy abt that, that's sick

true color of pakistani.
Happy holi to all pakistani friend -digitalzygot1...

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
tairmasoodnew said:
happy Holy to all my friends specially to brother country india .

What exactly is holy? Please explain the philosophy behind it?

On this day we throw dry and wet paint at each other and color our self's same we sing and dance together, forgetting the differences of caste color or creed. Pay no attention to digitalzygot1.

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
tairmasoodnew said:

What exactly is holy? Please explain the philosophy behind it?
holi is festival of joy happiness colours freindship love..etc..etc.its a festival in which ppls forget their enimity and became friends again.ppls ppls put aside their ego and embrace everone without any discrimination.i want pakistan should also celebrate this great festival.pakistan need festival like holi so they can have atleast one day of enjoyment

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
digitalzygot1 said:

Holli, also called the Festival of Colours
HOLI festival is not spray people with cow poo and urine,
but they spray all dry and wet colors and welcome spring.
here are some links which explain history and philosophy behind it
if some one want to know

http://www.holifestival.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

different festivals are celebrated worldwide on cultural/religion basis.
whole world exchange greetings on christmas/eid/diwali..........

EXCEPT SOME SICK MINDED PEOPLE,for them world end there, how far they can
see with their eyes.

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanis have tons of days of enjoyment and btw what's this spraying random stuff on people all about, I think it's rude and utter waste of time and resources. Indians should focus more on educating people and raising their standard of living.

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
happy holy to every one,
it doesnt matter what my sick TALIBAN minded pakistani fellow think about it.
but if its a festival of joy and enjoyment for you people i am with you.
khush raho .

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
lastbullet said:
happy holy to every one,
khush raho .

[clap] [clap] [clap]

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
tairmasoodnew said:

Though its not for us... but you guys enjoy your time .... have a good day and a good and peaceful next year....

Happy holi to you guys...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lastbullet said:
happy holy to every one,
khush raho .

Hey it was a good opportunity to tell them that you are one of them and you celebrated as well.
As a Muslim we are tought to respect every religion and their festivals without joining them so we wish them Happy Festival

But why do you have to use any derogatory remarks to please them, wishing happyness was enough.

Tafu Kallay Ka Kalla Rang Kafi Sal Nikal Gaya Ab Ic Par Yellow Spray Kar Do
Edgware Coucil Hall Main Free Rang Mil Gayay Ga
Syad Pakistan Main Koi Bhattay Say Bach Jayay.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@GeoG

and

As a Muslim we are tought to respect every religion and their festivals without joining them so we wish them Happy Festival

Dear brother ... I want to remind you as a Muslim we are also taught something else as well...

049.011 O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

The red parts are connected to each other.....

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
@GeoG

and

[quote:34zj45tw]As a Muslim we are tought to respect every religion and their festivals without joining them so we wish them Happy Festival

Dear brother ... I want to remind you as a Muslim we are also taught something else as well...

049.011 O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

The red parts are connected to each other.....[/quote:34zj45tw]

Dear Brother,
We are also thought keh Bura Ko Bura Kaho Aur Agar Na Keh Sako Tou Dil Say Bura Jano
This is exactly what I am upto.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?????

??? ??? ?? ?????? ? ???? ???????

??? ??????

??? ????? ???????????

?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????????