jootaymaro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

PTI NY Secretary General Yasir Ali Raises PTI Flag Over 14000 Feet In The Sky

New York- In an effort to inspire the youth, PTI New York Secretary General Yasir Ali skydived with the flag of Tehreek-e-Insaf from 14400 feet in the sky on Sunday July 24th, 2011.
Yasir jumped at a time when Tehreek-e-Insaf is gaining a lot of momentum especially among the youth in Pakistan who are tired of the corrupt and incompetent politicians and want real change.
He is hoping that his unique way of showing support to the party will inspire the youth to make every effort to help elect the honest, sincere, and competent leadership of PTI.
Talking to Examiner.com Yasir said, “I wanted to show my support for the party in my unique way by jumping from 14400 feet with the party flag and showcase my love and commitment to the only party that can bring true change in the country.”

[HI]“My jumps with the Pakistani flag were to celebrate freedom from British that our elders gained in 1947 and the jump with Tehreek-e-Insaf flag is to show the intent of freedom from the corrupt, incompetent politicians who are destroying the country for their petty benefits.” He said.[/HI]

“The message I am trying to convey to the youth is that if I can jump from over 14000 feet to promote the efforts of the party, please do whatever you can in your ablilites to help the party.” He added.
He has been skydiving for over 14 years and has jumped 934 times. The initial inspiration to skydive came from watching SSG Commondos jump on Independence day celebrations in Pakistan when he was growing up.
“I always wanted to skydive ever since I saw these Commandos jump and after the first I became addicted to the rush it gave me,” said Yasir.
Yasir Ali, a young businessman and also the President of Organization of Pakistani Americans (OOPA) is the first Pakistani American to jump with PTI flag and Pakistani flag but surely isn’t the last.

http://www.trcbnews.com/pti-ny-secr...s-pti-flag-over-14000-feet-in-the-sky/114377/

Last edited by a moderator:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Hardcore supporter of Pakistan Tehreek E Insaf!! - Man Jumps off the Plane

Imran khan has really struggled a lot to reach to this level of popularity in politics. He was my ideal when I was in school back in late 80s and early 90s , I still remember when we used to run to ball we used to say incomes imran khan, we used to discuss his great talent and success in cricket in school. I am very happy he has got the same level of popularity in politics too.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Now this is called committment and dedication!!!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Proud of u Yasir saab....InshaAllah your love for this country will take it to the skies soon ....

PTI all the way.

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)

My vote is for Imran Khan, but this video doesn't show Imran Khan's level of success or his achievements, as mentioned by some posts above. All it shows is a person who is very passionate about Imran Khan and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf.

We as a nation are rather more emotional then realistic, and of course we are not at all honest with ourselves. But i hope Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf wins the upcoming elections or at least have enough seats to challenge government policies.

pakiace

Banned

My vote is for Imran Khan, but this video doesn't show Imran Khan's level of success or his achievements, as mentioned by some posts above. All it shows is a person who is very passionate about Imran Khan and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf.

We as a nation are rather more emotional then realistic, and of course we are not at all honest with ourselves. But i hope Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf wins the upcoming elections or at least have enough seats to challenge government policies.

The thing is if you join twitter i will urge everyone to do so as there are a lot of anti-imran secular fanatics there so together we can have an alliance to zip them up as they consider ONLY MUMMY DADDYS VOTE FOR IMRAN KHAN WHICH IS NOT TRUE OR THERE IS NO DIE-HARD FAN OF IMRAN KHAN ALL INTERNET SUPPORT SO TO ZIP THEM UP - I NEED YOU GUYS ON TWITTER!

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

The thing is if you join twitter i will urge everyone to do so as there are a lot of anti-imran secular fanatics there so together we can have an alliance to zip them up as they consider ONLY MUMMY DADDYS VOTE FOR IMRAN KHAN WHICH IS NOT TRUE OR THERE IS NO DIE-HARD FAN OF IMRAN KHAN ALL INTERNET SUPPORT SO TO ZIP THEM UP - I NEED YOU GUYS ON TWITTER!
ok done ,i have account on twiter but i only use facebook

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

That was awesome!

Adeel

Founder

been planning sky diving for few weeks now....but where could i find the Tehrek e insaaf's flag in US...lolz....
i guess i gotta sew one myself

Make sure you get your video made. I am too chicken to do this.