Hard working Minister (+14)

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Federal Minister for Defence Production Abdul Qayyum Khan Jatois official website http://www.abdulqayyumjatoi.com says:

It is designed to help you find out more about the work I do in Parliament and in my Constituency. I hope you find it useful and invite you to contact me if you require further help or information.

As your MNA and Federal Minister for Defence Production I am dedicated to work hard for you, and for people of Pakistan

He is really a hard working man.see yourself..

Part 1 @ 4:30
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2MNb51szqk[/video]

Part 3 @ 3:10
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGKmDvSFoyQ&feature=related[/video]

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Does anybody think that army generals will share any confidential info/file about defence production with this minister....??????

sak_pisces

Voter (50+ posts)
WHY THE HELL ARE WE STILL SLEEPING!!!!
THIS NEWS IS QUITE OLD BY NOW BUT THE MATTER OF FACT IS WHY! WHY! WHY! ARE WE NOT TAKING ANY SORT OF ACTION AGAINST THESE GROUPS OF SO CALLED "MODERN & ENLIGHTENED" PAKISTAN.
THE SAME PEOPLE ARE IN POWER & THEY WILL COME BACK AGAIN & AGAIN UNLESS & UNTIL WE DONT DO ANYTHING.
WAKE UP PEOPLE.!!!! BEFORE THE HIGH TIDES OF TIME WASHES EVERYTHING.!
I PRAY FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR PEOPLE & FOR PAKISTAN!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Its really hard to see and to think what I am looking.
God may save us from such kind of politions in future.
please wake up.. and think whos is more suitable is for next genrations. please get red of thies.

I wish pakistan should be save and clean in future.

chal aggay chal..BHAINRR Diii...hahaha..lol
our police is funny ...
Allah is always with such patriots who wil never let the zionists agenda to be fulfilled in PAK DHARTI.
its a pitty for the name of such elightenment.
Fuck You Musharaf.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
why nobody here is talking about the rights of the prostitutes?
As many of them seem to be foreigners, and what the hell are they looking for in Pakistan and risking everything?
ofcourse, money. you close one this kind of a place the next one will open the nextdoor to you.
it is all poverty which drives them into this business.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
hkniazi said:
As many of them seem to be foreigners, and what the hell are they looking for in Pakistan and risking everything?

Dying hair doesn't make a Pakistani girl foreigner. Please look closely. There is NO foreigner among the girls.

MIAN3000

Voter (50+ posts)
???????? ?????: ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ???? . ????? ???? :?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? .???? ??? :??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? . ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????. ?? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? .???? ?????? ???? ???

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
dukelondon said:
hkniazi said:

Dying hair doesn't make a Pakistani girl foreigner. Please look closely. There is NO foreigner among the girls.

Look closely my friend, Not talking about the blonde one talking about the mongolian faces and speaking some far eastern language.
anyway no point analyzing the girls. even if the are pakistanis its more shame,
dude the point is that poverty and hoplessness has brought them to this position.

who to blame? what role do you play?

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
IS THIS THE PAKISTAN WE DREAMED FOR ????? [taseer] [altaf] [rehman-malik] [musharaf] [zardari] [fazl] NO THIS PAKISTAN OF KUNGERS OR ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN
WAIT FOR THE WORTH OF ALLAH WHO WE PROMISED TO MAKE THIS LAND OF ISLAM. JUST WAIT WAIT WAIT
OH LORD MY ALLAH FORGIVE ME :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont condone for what they have been charged but this kind of humiliation in public is not worthwhile because the person's dignity and human rights should have been looked after,and they are still innocent until proven guilty.Let the law take its course if found guilty then be punished.This kind of treatment is reminding us talibans.what about the NRO and corrupt politicians?any answer for that.