Haroon Rasheed is on payroll of Pak Army

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its better to support Army than the corrupt politicians ,all politicians are on American payroll (as mentioned in wikileaks) , difference is that if kiyani is on US payroll then he'll be changed after a year or two so we have a hope there, but in political parties same old families are ruling for ages ,so i support my army beside the fact that there are culprits in it's leadership but they'll not remain in our army forever,our Army is necessary for our country without Army our country 'll be like a wall of sand

shikari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اے ایمان والو اگر کوئی فاسق تمہاے پاس کوئی سی خبر لائے
تو اس کی تحقیق کیا کرو کہیں کسی قوم پر بے خبری سے نہ
جا پڑو پھر اپنے کیے پر پشیمان ہونے لگو

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
[MENTION=13451]naeemk[/MENTION] I am not getting any check my friend but this is reality and perhaps you don't want to listen the reality. I hate ganju as much as I hate other politicians.You watch all Haroon's programs he is always on the side of Generals. @ Jerry, I do not hate my army. Our army is the best in the world but these Air conditioned Generals are the problem in the army.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
all over the world army has people to write and support the army.Haroon Rasheed is a great man supporting his
army.As a patriotic citizen we all should support army ,judiciary,Imran Khan and other good people.We should
also compaign to bring all clean record holder politician into PTI.

ir@pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
you might be right but we have to support our army.secondly you might be wrong because it is not vital that if someone is not speaking against pasha and kiyani then he is on their payroll.this is not the right time to speak against our institution.time for unity.All we are a source of media on thi

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To me,,,,,, every honest and loyal Pakistani should be on the payroll of pak army instead of indian or M6 ..our armed forces are our pride and we should be proud of our army who is keeping us alive, don't forget that American beasts are siting next door for the last 10 years to chew us like a gum but this is our ISI and army who is dragging them in the mountains of Afghanistan,,dont you realize this? if our army generals and ISI was sold out then our nukes would have gone long time back. try to understand. as far as haroon rashid is concerned... he is an honest and loyal Pakistani. do you think in this situation of war people should start spreading hatred between public and army,,, come on,,, don't let this happen... this difference will God forbid break our country,, we need to stand together and be with our army,, dont let your army feel alone and depressed,,, there are always black sheep everywhere but it does not mean the whole organization is bad,,,

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sure he is. He will never say a word against Kiani or Pasha or any General. Kiani is an american agent like Mush, that was the reason he got extension.:angry_smile:http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...h-2011-Haroon-Rasheed-Haroon-Akhtar-amp-Other
As soon as somebody speaks the on behalf of the nation, he is made controversial. Kisi ko tu kaam karnay du. What do u want to hear from Haroon Rasheed.
Kiya wo Karachi k bhata khorun aor killers ko benaqaab karna choor de.
kiya wo Asif Ali Ghadari ki corruption k khilaaf mat bolay.
Kiya wo Raywand brothers ki kaar guzariyan mat bataye.

I don't think so that he takes any money of this job but you can say he assured his security which is his right. For sake of argument, Agar Haroon Rasheed kisi corruption karnay walay ko samnay laanay k liye kisi se paisay leta hai tu es mein sirf usi ko marchain lagni chahiye jis ki corruption samnay arahi hai or the one who is the benefitially of that corruption indrectly. I hope that everybody knows that kis ko mirchain lag rahi hain.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I posted a thread from dunya news ,they were giving a breaking news about the recent attack on PNS MEHRAN that DNA report recieved to police revealed the identies of the attackers. They were anglo-indian , urdu speaking ,wel trained .I posted that with a previous report by Dr.Qureshi .The administrator simply removed that thread within minutes .It had no abusive language or nothing ethnic or religious.Its now confirmed that PTI& MQM are allies and Mr.Waseem would go to the extent that he would let anybody post any nonsense against others irrespective of wether its ethnic or religious and a little bit about PTI but NON about MQM.There is a zero tollerance for those posting any decent post with authentic material against MQM. VIVA MQM PTI ALLIANCE.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
all over the world army has people to write and support the army.Haroon Rasheed is a great man supporting his
army.As a patriotic citizen we all should support army ,judiciary,Imran Khan and other good people.We should
also compaign to bring all clean record holder politician into PTI.

What is PTI standard of clean record holders..... you mean like general taj who joined PTI recently. His whole family is in smuggling non cutom paid land cruiser kind of jeeps .He as inspector general anti smuggling corps made billions.His nephew SHAHZAD was caught by NEWYORK police trying to detonate a van in time square.keep it up with this kind of patriotic and clean record holders.

Star Gazer

So any one who dares to speak with logic and caution keeping the principles of fairness and common sense of justice and the way systems should be working according to law of the land is on the payroll of Army?
If a person refuses to jump to conclusions about the reasons leading up to a situation he is on the pay roll of the army?
If a person is trying to highlight the positives and trying to expose the comples multi layered designs of the cunning enemy he is on the pay roll of the army?
Just because some one refuses to play in the hands of the enemy he is on the pay roll of the Army?

Did you think about the false, jhooti news spread about Army,Justice system, about other politicians, about the working of Ghunda parties and choosing not to highlight the lies of the government officials in power?
The mere fact that many misguided,money driven, selfish elites who are protected from the consequenses of their own decisions are singling out the Army for eveything is enough to create enough confidence in the Army and the Armed forces for all those who care to take a deep look into the sistuations.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Sure he is. He will never say a word against Kiani or Pasha or any General. Kiani is an american agent like Mush, that was the reason he got extension.:angry_smile:http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...h-2011-Haroon-Rasheed-Haroon-Akhtar-amp-Other

There are plenty of the people who are talking against Army.
Why do you want everyone should talk against Army?

There are plenty of the people who are not talking agaisnt Nawaz Shareef. So according to you they are on the payroll of Nawaz Shareef.

There are plenty of the people who are not talking agaisnt Altaf Hussain. So according to you they are on the payroll (Take payroll as Bullet & Gun in this case, because Altaf doesn't give Pay, he gives bullet ) of Altaf

So what the fuss if Haroon Rasheed doesn't want to talk against Army but on release of Raymond Davis he was not happy and talked against Kiani.

And you must know that talking against Judiciary or Army is against the constitution.

Last edited:

Star Gazer

What is PTI standard of clean record holders..... you mean like general taj who joined PTI recently. His whole family is in smuggling non cutom paid land cruiser kind of jeeps .He as inspector general anti smuggling corps made billions.His nephew SHAHZAD was caught by NEWYORK police trying to detonate a van in time square.keep it up with this kind of patriotic and clean record holders.

Hello hot head brother! Joining a political party as a member is open for any one,The real issue is if he gets a ticket for election as a representative, that is when we start to question!

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I posted a thread from dunya news ,they were giving a breaking news about the recent attack on PNS MEHRAN that DNA report recieved to police revealed the identies of the attackers. They were anglo-indian , urdu speaking ,wel trained .I posted that with a previous report by Dr.Qureshi .The administrator simply removed that thread within minutes .It had no abusive language or nothing ethnic or religious.Its now confirmed that PTI& MQM are allies and Mr.Waseem would go to the extent that he would let anybody post any nonsense against others irrespective of wether its ethnic or religious and a little bit about PTI but NON about MQM.There is a zero tollerance for those posting any decent post with authentic material against MQM. VIVA MQM PTI ALLIANCE.

it may be merged in this post which was already on

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...dian-involved-in-PNS-Mehran-attack-DNA-report

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In US you have FOX, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS all working as pro Military. Most of the media around the world is pro Military. So why are we worried about Haroon Rasheed?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
what is pti standard of clean record holders..... You mean like general taj who joined pti recently. His whole family is in smuggling non cutom paid land cruiser kind of jeeps .he as inspector general anti smuggling corps made billions.his nephew shahzad was caught by newyork police trying to detonate a van in time square.keep it up with this kind of patriotic and clean record holders.

hello hot head brother! Joining a political party as a member is open for any one,the real issue is if he gets a ticket for election as a representative, that is when we start to question!

ان بیچاروں کو لے دے کہ یہ چند مثالیں ملی هیں جو ان مثالوں کو طوطے کی طرح بار بار دهرا رهے هیں، ارے بهئ هم تو آپ لوگوں کے دوسرے بڑے لیڈروں کهاتا کهولنا نہیں چاهتے کیونکہ همیں شریف برادران کے کرپشن کے قصوں سے هی فرصت نہیں ملتی. ایک ختم نہیں هوتا کہ دوسرا شروع هوجاتا هیں

رهی بات پی ٹی آئی کے ورکرز کی تو ورکرز تو هر کوئی بهی بن سکتا هے، آپ بهی بن سکتے هیں ، انکی سکروٹنی کون کرسکتا هے
هاں اعتراض ان پر کرو، جو یا تو سنٹرل ایگزیگٹوں کمیٹی کا ممبر، یا سپوک پرسن، یا پارٹی پوزیشن هولڈر هو. اور جس بندے کی آپ بات کر رهے هیں اسکو تو میں نے پی ٹی آئی میں کہی نہیں دیکها. یہ آپکو کہاں سے مل گئے

Last edited: