Has Asim Saleem Bajwa decided to take legal action?

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
His resign will be considered as a resign of soldiers "who say there are bullets in the battle field"

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
ا اگر الزامات غلط ہیں تو استعفیٰ کیوں دیا؟ ایک عہدے سے استعفیٰ دیدیا تو دوسرے عہدے سے کیوں نہیں دیا؟تردید اور استعفیٰ ساتھ ساتھ ۔۔۔ یا تردید غلط یا استعفیٰ غلط

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
he must not resign.......its against his training if he is right.........

I think as of now, in my opinion it was a prudent decision, given the fact that he has effectively snatched the rhetoric from the hands of anti Pakistan vultures to malign Pakistan Army. I can assure you if per se he has gathered that so called "wealth" thru illegal means while he was serving in the Army.... it was next to impossible that Army's wide intel network could not detect it.
SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE.
Anyway, soon the truth will come out. Let's wait for now!

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think as of now, in my opinion it was a prudent decision, given the fact that he has effectively snatched the rhetoric from the hands of anti Pakistan vultures to malign Pakistan Army. I can assure you if per se he has gathered that so called "wealth" thru illegal means while he was serving in the Army.... it was next to impossible that Army's wide intel network could not detect it.
SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE.
Government need to put hand on lower level corrupt elements.
They are the big hurdle in development.......

Even simple works need bribe.........We have to find such people and force them out of the offices..........

Simply lower corruption in wapda is a big hurdle to start new businesses........

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE.
Welcome back Doc, good to see you!

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Welcome back Doc, good to see you!
I would disagree on that. He just should not have resigned at all. The arena for Gundi Runn to approach IHC or equivalent forum including NAB was , is and will remain open to request for inquiry and later investigation against Bajwa Jr if need be. His resignation doesn’t change that.
when someone says Alhamdulillah too many times, you know what that means lolz.
well that is the most intelligent comment I heard in a while. Hard to disagree.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE.

I think you have no idea how "corruption system works in Army" which is unlike any civilian system.

Either do some of your own research or spend some time with at-least a Brigadier (01 STAR) or better a Major General (02 STARS)

I will not say GOOGLE it because you will not do it.

Also remember the saying, "General kabhi retire nahi hotta"

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
He resigned from SAPM position because he reports to Imran.

As CEO CPEC, he reports to Army Chief and that is what was one of the fighting point between Nawz & Pak Army.

Army, one of the largest business group of Pakistan wanted the total control of one of the largest financial, economic, and business project of Pakistan's history while Nawaz wanted to reap the maximum benefits for him, his family, his friends, and business community at large. It all comes down to $$$.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think you have no idea how "corruption system works in Army" which is unlike any civilian system.

Either do some of your own research or spend some time with at-least a Brigadier (01 STAR) or better a Major General (02 STARS)

I will not say GOOGLE it because you will not do it.

Also remember the saying, "General kabhi retire nahi hotta"

I know MORE than YOU...... as to how Army and Bureaucracy work. Don't need any lessons from Morons.
PERIOD.

I would appreciate your NOT quoting me in future. Thank you.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know MORE than YOU...... as to how Army and Bureaucracy work. Don't need any lessons from Morons.
PERIOD.

I would appreciate your NOT quoting me in future. Thank you.

I am sure you know how sons of General Akhtar Abdur Rehman went to USA for studies and came back as owners of Pepsi Asia!

Had, not been caught, sons of General Bajwa may had become owners of Pizza Hut Global ...... they are already owners of most of Pappa Johns USA !

Dr Adam

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Generals, who lead poor soldiers, themselves keep their families in western countries, but continue to leach Pakistan
Army needs a serious in house operation clean up to restore its repute which got severely damaged unde Bajwa regime