Has IK's Sones and Jemaima Agreed to file case in London

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
I have heard quite stupid stuff in my life and this looks like another great endeavor. Yesterday Aleema Khan said Qasim and Sulman are filing a case in London on the Cipher controversy, and she will file the case in US against Donald Lue
It makes Teeny Weeny sense to file case in the US. But what the hell she was talking about UK? On what basis? Under which jurisdiction?

And the biggest question is whether has IKs family in the UK agreed to do so. Has Jemaima Agreed to this in any of her social media post. --- It is just a Question. If anyone knows please share the link.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
in generals ko kangaroo courts se koyi khatra nhi.. sirf international court of justice hi in zani sharabi generals ko lagam dal sakti hai.. europe amrika dubai, austrailia or na janay kahan kahan par inka loot ka mal poshida hai

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nope!

Maharaj Siyasi

Aunty Aleema is just shitting her ugly mouth to lure dumb fks that we are coming!

Fact is, Imran is on trial for crimes against a sovereign state and British (or any court in the world) has no interest or Jurisdiction over it.
نہ منہ لگو یار اس کاکے کے -- یہ اس مغالطے میں پھنسا ہوا ہے کہ پی ٹی آی میں کوئی تو شعور، ضمیر اور عقل والا ہو گا
ابھی دیکھنا عمرانی اس کی کیسے توتڑی بجاتے ہیں

patwari_sab

نہ منہ لگو یار اس کاکے کے -- یہ اس مغالطے میں پھنسا ہوا ہے کہ پی ٹی آی میں کوئی تو شعور، ضمیر اور عقل والا ہو گا
ابھی دیکھنا عمرانی اس کی کیسے توتڑی بجاتے ہیں
kachre.. tera abba kis masjid me molvi hai

Captain Safdar

Nope!

Maharaj Siyasi

Aunty Aleema is just shitting her ugly mouth to lure dumb fks that we are coming!

Fact is, Imran is on trial for crimes against a sovereign state and British (or any court in the world) has no interest or Jurisdiction over it.
Matlab ajj tainu meryam da menses waala pad mill gya choosan laee... thats y uttering bs again...
Meryam ki ch o o o t ka pissu... 😄

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
in generals ko kangaroo courts se koyi khatra nhi.. sirf international court of justice hi in zani sharabi generals ko lagam dal sakti hai.. europe amrika dubai, austrailia or na janay kahan kahan par inka loot ka mal poshida hai
That is the problem we the IK followers have. We just keep flying high in the air and do not care to walk on real ground.
Under what jurisdiction a case can be filed in an irrelevant country? What exactly Aleema Khan want to imply. Why are they still making is fool?

patwari_sab

That is the problem we the IK followers have. We just keep flying high in the air and do not care to walk on real ground.
Under what jurisdiction a case can be filed in an irrelevant country? What exactly Aleema Khan want to imply. Why are they still making is fool?
yeh to lawyers ko hi pta hoga.. ager hota hai to very good

patwari_sab

جامع مسجد فاروقیہ - محلہ امرپرہ راولپنڈی میں جناب
لیکن مولوی نہیں تھے - صرف نماز پڑھتے تھے - اللہ رحمت فرماۓ
Ek nimazi da putar kis tara sharifo da pitu bn gaya.. lagta hai teri bi koyi video garage me safdar ke sat bni hai.

Aliimran1

I have heard quite stupid stuff in my life and this looks like another great endeavor. Yesterday Aleema Khan said Qasim and Sulman are filing a case in London on the Cipher controversy, and she will file the case in US against Donald Lue
It makes Teeny Weeny sense to file case in the US. But what the hell she was talking about UK? On what basis? Under which jurisdiction?

And the biggest question is whether has IKs family in the UK agreed to do so. Has Jemaima Agreed to this in any of her social media post. --- It is just a Question. If anyone knows please share the link.

MUNIRA DALA & Co 🦮 Apnay Inhi Aqaon ki baat suntay hein​