Hasan Nisar (Columnist) mocking the Sunnah

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear All, Hasan Nisar has been a pessimist of highest order but now he is mocking the sunnah of Prophet. You can read the underlined sentences in his latest article attached below. He has been making a mockery of Islam for a long time and now he attacks the sunnah. There no words to describe this pathetic loser - his sole aim is to mis guide the people of this country. Also, he has been trying real hard to demonize Islam. Sine 9/11 the western media has been trying real hard to demonize Islam and Muslims. People like Hasan Nisar are promoting this western agenda - these are the Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq of Muslims. It appears that he is on pay-roll enemies of Islam and Pakistan. Please beware of such Anarchists.
Source: http://jang.com.pk/jang/jul2009-daily/0 ... 9/col9.htm

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
He is a hypocrite who only speaks half truth... somebody should remind him that if the west is enjoying the fore fronts of science... it was initially developed by the Muslims scientist... Educations and knowledge in Muslims saw a downfall along with the downfall of their empire...

Main tujh ko batata hoon taqdeer e umem kia hai... shamsher o sanan awwal taoos o rubab aakhir....

The early Muslims were more close to Sunna than we are...

Wo dunya main muazziz thay muslman ho ker
or tum khwar huay tarik e qur'an ho ker...

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
plz read the column again and with all the care.remove the spacts of haterate from eyes and then try to understand what actually Hassan Nisar is trying to convey.what ever he has said ,he is quoting the remarks of one of his friend and those remarks r quoted to awake us i mean we Muslims.i wonder any one points out any weakness in us,instead of accepting and correcting it we link it with Islam and soon we may announce the person as KAFIR.plz think rationally and before giving comments particularly about some one's belief.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Hasan Nisar is a confused person, may be under some threat as well. Because there is no flow or convincing point in this article. He just wants to maintain that we have made a big mistake by emphasizing on the sunnah. Practically speaking, as per their own claims, media is the strongest propagating medium. Irony is that they are brainwashing the persons watching them on the TV. The problem is that people having little access or little time to be effected by media have been already brain washed for Sunnah and Islam by the native Mullahs. This is a great challenge for the media, are they capable of changing the minds of the people that forget about quran and sunnah, forget about all the lubadaas of Islam, find out only that part which could allow us to resemble west as much as possible. So that we are not distinguishable. I remembered one narrator that Sahaba Raziyallaho Anho used to say the non believers 'Be like us'. and normally Kuffar used to follow them. And here we are just the opposite. We want to be as much like the non believers as possible. I am not talking of the clothes or the cultural aspects. I am talking of the Ibadaat, Tauba, Remembering Allah, but since advanced countries don't have such evidence in their system we think, burqa, maulvi, beard, namaz are all hurdles in our progress.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[b said:
No2liberalExtermists[/b]]Dear All, Hasan Nisar has been a pessimist of highest order but now he is mocking the sunnah of Prophet. You can read the underlined sentences in his latest article attached below. He has been making a mockery of Islam for a long time and now he attacks the sunnah. There no words to describe this pathetic loser - his sole aim is to mis guide the people of this country. Also, he has been trying real hard to demonize Islam. Sine 9/11 the western media has been trying real hard to demonize Islam and Muslims. People like Hasan Nisar are promoting this western agenda - these are the Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq of Muslims. It appears that he is on pay-roll enemies of Islam and Pakistan. Please beware of such Anarchists.
Source: http://jang.com.pk/jang/jul2009-daily/0 ... 9/col9.htm

Please!
Take your medicine in time.
Nothing wrong in the article.
He was just pointing out the contradictions.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
confused man, trying to create confusions among common people !!

????? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ??????? ????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ???????

M

Murshad Jee

Hassan Nisar is actually supporter of Qadiyanies. Who ever is saying is that there is nothing wrong with the article, why they can't read what he wrote
"Tum to 2009 me bhi in be maeni baato me phanse huey ho ke haath se khaana chahiey ya chammach, churi, ya kaantay ka istemaal bhi theek hai"
Hassan Nisar is a stupid and ***** **** that all I can say.
As every single Muslim knows that ALLAJ PAK said in Quran-e-Pak that "the saving of one life is as if you saved all of humanity", Allah Pak doesn't said that the person who is saving or the person who is being saved should to be a MUSLIM, and all they (Saudi Arabis's Govt.) doing is trying to save lives when millions of people getting together for Hajj. I admit if these doctors were Muslims that should be great but we should realise the cause.

And this Hassan Nisar never read bout Muslims Scientists and what ever is these scientists achieving or achieved in the past only and only in the light of Quran-e-Pak, and what about Hakeem Luqman. and Hassan Nisar is saying someone told to Muslims about the difference in red and white meat....( are we that stupid.....?)
and the last point where the red line is,
there is nothing wrong using Car or using Aero Plane..........I think we are actually following the Sunna of our beloved Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam.....Because
When our Beloved Prophet (S.A.W) went to meet ALLAH Subhaana Wa Taala on Shab-e-Qadar....then what HE used, to go up that high we don't know but anyway, That thing was much much and much faster than even a fighter jet.
So
I think using cars or planes we are following the Sunna.
But, as far as concern in eating with hands is not a meaning less point.....because Beloved Prophet (S. A. W.) used his hand to eat food instead of knife and fork because there is some hidden facts in using hands to eat food (Scientists approved that when we eat our food with our hands, there is some rays comes out from our hands which are very helpful to digest food straight away, that is why Prophet (S. A. W.) used his hand to eat food other wise HE could use knif and fork, There is always some hidden truth and good thing to follow the Sunnah instead of saying them meaning less point like Hassan Nisar.

May ALLAH Subhaana Wa Taala forgive me if I made any mistake. (Ameen)

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
To me calling a sunna of Aqa Nabi Alaihe salat o wassalam.. "bay Mai'ni" "worthless????" is utter blasphemy... may be jury is comfortable with that ... but I am not...

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
jury sahab mqm supporter hain aur ain ke Quaid [altaf] qadyani supporter hain,, aur hassan nisar aur mubashir lucman, and nazeer naji they are also qadyani supporter,,, so that we can see this things from jury... and i want to tell one thing to all,,,, every time when they want to promote mqm,,, or defend the mqm, the videos and columns which they post are mostly of hassan nisar,,, nazeer naji and lucman you can see there post which they post before

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If I am not wrong then most of the people here who are criticizing Hassan Nisar, are those same people who used to support TALIBAN.... the same Taliban who in order to humiliate the Hindu Minority banned them to to wear the clothes they want, and ordered them to wear only ZARD colour clothes.

These people are blind in their hatred and unable to see the "Difference of Opinion Issue". Sunnahs could be of different kind and there is a difference of opinion of customs of ARABS at that times also come under SHARIA.

Hassan Nisar no where denied Sunnah of Rasool (saw), nor he said any thing against it. But he according to his opinion these Habits like Eating with hands or traveling with horses didn't belong particularly to the Sunnah of Rasool, and he was criticizing those who keep on sticking to these Issues and neglect the Real Issues like Knowledge i.e. ILM and Technology.

Since these People are filled with hatred against Hassan Nisar (while he points out the Ugly face of Extremist Fanatics), therefore they want to slaughter him even by bringing lame excuses as above (i.e. he is denier of Sunnah of Rasool (saw)) [M'aaz Allah]. People do think twice before making such slanders against others.

Your people's example is the same as: ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???

?If you ask these people about the "Taliban of Afghanistan", then you will see how praise start coming out of their mouths and their hearts are generous to forgive Taliban all their crimes which are as big as ????? in the eyes, but these people are never able to see it.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
zainabia said:
If I am not wrong then most of the people here who are criticizing Hassan Nisar, are those same people who used to support TALIBAN.... the same Taliban who in order to humiliate the Hindu Minority banned them to to wear the clothes they want, and ordered them to wear only ZARD colour clothes.

These people are blind in their hatred and unable to see the "Difference of Opinion Issue". Sunnahs could be of different kind and there is a difference of opinion of customs of ARABS at that times also come under SHARIA.

Hassan Nisar no where denied Sunnah of Rasool (saw), nor he said any thing against it. But he according to his opinion these Habits like Eating with hands or traveling with horses didn't belong particularly to the Sunnah of Rasool, and he was criticizing those who keep on sticking to these Issues and neglect the Real Issues like Knowledge i.e. ILM and Technology.

Since these People are filled with hatred against Hassan Nisar (while he points out the Ugly face of Extremist Fanatics), therefore they want to slaughter him even by bringing lame excuses as above (i.e. he is denier of Sunnah of Rasool (saw)) [M'aaz Allah]. People do think twice before making such slanders against others.

Your people's example is the same as: ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???

?If you ask these people about the "Taliban of Afghanistan", then you will see how praise start coming out of their mouths and their hearts are generous to forgive Taliban all their crimes which are as big as ????? in the eyes, but these people are never able to see it.

tum kia chahte hoo hum ais mulq mein woh nizam chale jo usa and europe mein chal raha hai han,,,, jahan per hum jins pasandi allow hoo mana ke hum technology mein bohat pichey hain tu ais ka matlab kia hum sunnat ka ahteram kerna chor dain.. technology ke khatir hum sunat ki toheen nahi kersakte,,, woh aik hadh tak sahi keh raha hain lekin sunnat ki tohen ki ijaazat kisi ko nahi de jasakti

udesee1983

Citizen
mje laga he app laug sab pade likhe jahil lagte hoo..is esa kuch nhii likha jo islam ke khilaf ho ...samje...wo insano point out karta he jo islam ko galat study kar apne aap ko ache muslim samjhte ...jese tm laugggg...........................hahahha..buaht sare laug aap me se foreign me rahte ho..kiyoo rahte hoo jaoo paksitan or waha raho na dear...sara kuch use west ka karte ho apan kuch banaya he ..never ..baqii baate bana na buhat aatii.. sham on u educated peoples.....bye ....

zubairnabi

Voter (50+ posts)
MUBASHAR LUQMAN,HASAN NISAR,NAZIR NAJI ARE,IF NOT QADIANI,EVEN THEN THEY ARE AGENTS OF POWERS WHO ARE AGAINST PAKISTAN.THEY USUALY ATTACK ON ISLAM AND QAROON E OOLA MUSLIM EMPIRES.THEY ALWAYS TRY TO EXTEND THE IDEAS WHICH ARE AGAIST PAKISTAN IDIOLOGY.KEEP YOUR EYES ON THEIR NAPAAK MAQASID

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
dadarocks said:
Science is subject and it gets advanced by people from various culture.. Even before arab and persian started learnign science there was culture of science in greece, India Egypt.. So to say intitially muslims did this and that in science is nothign but pure lie.. In fact the arabic mathematicain have wriiten hindu mathematics in fact there is nothign arbaic about arbaic numerals and arbaic mathematicians themselves acknowledged it.. but then again someone must have done even before hindus of India.. in nutshell this is tradition which moves forward.. for the time being muslim world since 700-800 years have bene jaahil and that's a fact that can;t be denied..

--You hindus have such a thorn that goes beyond reach of any surgical instrument,no one denied the existence of science but Muslims rendered their enormous services to the Sciences as in the fields of Medicine,Chemistry and Mathematics :ugeek: ..Nobody calls "Algebra" by any Hindu's name coz it was named after an Arab.."al-jabr" from the title of the book [al-Kit?b al-mu?ta?ar f? ?is?b al-?abr wa-l-muq?bala' , (The book of Summary Concerning Calculating by Transposition and Reduction), a book written by the Muslim mathematician, Muhammad ibn M?s? al-Khw?rizm? in 820. :ugeek: ..I don't see any hindu name here :lol:

--Whatever is being discovered these days though discovered by others but all so openly re-iterate and point to The Holy Quran since all the modern day theories have all along been present in This Sacred Book :ugeek: ..Whoever defies it on the basis of prejudice/hate can have himself checked out by a good shrink. :D

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
dadarocks said:
How dare you expose Taliban supporters.. These people will give excuse since taliban didn't kill those hindus so everything was fine under them as far as discrimination against minority was concerned.. these blind people can't see how brain washed they are .... There is only one political leader in pakistan and hsi name is Altaaf Hussain rest are landlords.

---May be you r getting frustrated with all of this and in the process of bemusement have forgotten completely about RSS,shiv senha and bajrang dal hindu fundamentalists.ohh i forgot media's attention is somewhere else but rest assured these things exist just like your infinite hatred and prejudice :oops: :ugeek:

G

Al Anfal v 73: "And those who disbelieve are allies of one another (and) if you, (Muslims of? the world collectively) do not do so,(ie become as one united block, under one Khalif, to make victorious Allah religion), there will be fitnah and oppression on Earth, and great mischief and corruption".

small4780

Banned
Since Hassan Nisar is supporter of MQM, he is coming in the nightmare and wet dreams of MQM haters.

These MQM haters are those elements that cannot win elections and substantially populated by munafiq jamatees. They were kicked out from Karachi and shown the exit by MQM and now they try to return to convey their confused messages through any forum they get access to including the Rs.2 news paper called ummat. Every now and then they quote from Ummat run by Rafeeq Afghan the killer of Shaheed Salahuddin which was revealed by no one else then the daughter of Shaheed herself.

You will find the likes of MQM hater munafiqs frustrated, disillusioned and behaving like very low creatures. One time they became the stooges of Gunja Supreme court attacker brigade also and they Gunja also kicked them out. One of their MNAs from islamabad called Abbase, when couldn't find any refuge joined gunja party.

These MQM haters have hidden agenda in Pakistan and destroying our beloved country by aiding the Zalimans and also abetting in their terrorist activities.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
DEAR BROTHERS & SISTERS
ASSALAM-o-ALAIKUM
I dont know why people start similar threads from time to time.. Please see this thread in which all this already been discussed in details..
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11507
On page 2 u can see my postings about muslims contribution in modern days & old days of human history..
dea admin if u think u can merge both these threads together..
Jaza-k-ALLAH