Hashim Aamla pays 5 hundred Dollars fine for not wearing logo of wine Company on his shirt True M

C

commander

image002-1.jpg

image003-1.jpg

Hashim Amla does not wear a Castle logo on his cricket shirt, said that he did not pocket a cent from his match fee.

Promoting beer & liquor is against the teaching of Islam and as such Amla became the first player to be the exception.

who was granted permission by South African Breweries and Cricket South Africa not to wear the Castle logos on his clothing.

He scored 250 runs (not out) in the recent test match against India

"Since Hashim understands his religion well, his beliefs are staunch and knows what is right and wrong. At the outset he made the decision not to wear the Castle logo on his clothing, which went public, and at the same time he also took the decision that the money earned from the Tests, sponsored by Castle, were forbidden for his use

INTERVIEW WITH HASHIM AMLA

You religion is clearly important to you but just how much?
The importance of my religion has increased as I have got older. I couldnt put a time frame on it but I have found that following the Islamic way of life has a lot of beauty to it. Although I was born into a Muslim family I wasnt always practicing. The more I have understood the differences in the various faiths I have adopted as much of Islam as possible. Im certainly no saint but the discipline of the Islamic way of life has helped my cricket without a doubt. I dont drink and I pray five times a day, which gives stability to my daily routine.

Can you tell us about your background?
I come from a small town 40 kilo metres north of Durban. I played a lot of sport at primary school like cricket, soccer, tennis, table tennis. I was brought up in a predominantly Asian community but I later went to Durban High School, which had a good sporting heritage and my Dad encouraged me to go there and paid the fees for me to go. Fortunately after the first year I got a bursary as I was good at sport and got looked after.

C

commander

Re: Hashim Amla does not wear a Castle logo on his cricket shirt

I found this post somewhere and agree with the views so would like to share here.....
Hashim Amla vs Muslim Cricketers of IPL

All the Cricket fans must know Hashim Amla(South African Cricketer). Hashim is a devout Muslim and plays Cricket for South Africa. He objected to the advert for Castle Lager beer on the South African team kit and has been allowed to wear a shirt without the logo of Castle Lager(A alcohol/wine company).

Muslim Cricketers playing in IPL.

Two franchises of IPL are mainly sponsored by a liquor company Royal Challenge. Banglore's main sponsor is Royal Challenge, And all the players are subjected to put logos of Royal Challenge on front of their shirts while Rajhastan's team players are subjected to put logo of Royal Challenge on back of their shirt along with a small-logo of Kingfisher(Another liquor company) on shoulder of shirt.

I am hugely disappointed to see Muslim players playing in IPL and by not showing any resistance to not to promote alcohol companies. I remember Wasim Akram was highly criticized 4 or 5 years ago when he worked in ad of a alcohol company.

Muslim players who have put logos of alcohol product so far in IPL.

1. Wasim Jaffer: Played for Banglore
2. Muhammad Kaif: Played for Rajhastan
3. Yusuf Pathan(Son of Imam of Mosque and brother of Irfan Pathan): Played for Rajhastan.
4. Kamran Akmal: Played for Rajhastan

Other Muslim players who will join in league with-in few days.

1. Misbah-ul-Haq: In squad of Banglore(Which is named after a alcohol company and has main sponsor i.e Royal Challenge).
2. Younis Khan: In Squad of Rajhastan.
3. Sohail Tanvir: In Squad of Rajhastan.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

--An excellent and a brave stance,Kudos to hashim amla [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] :D

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Hashim Amla is one of the finest cricketer of recent era..i remember his press conference few years back when south african team was in pakistan in ramazan-ul-mubarak... a journalist asked Hashim amla...r u fasting? Hashim Amla replied r u muslim? journalist said yea then Hashim amla said a muslim shouldnt ask this question... He is so so polite and beautiful characteristic cricketer.. May Allah bless him..

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

---A lot of muslims from South africa are extremely religious and Masha-Allah truly practicing,I personally know couple of fellow muslims from there [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

GeoG

Great Role Model for the Young Generation [clap]
Ask your children to read this thread.

A

abbasiali

taul said:
---A lot of muslims from South africa are extremely religious and Masha-Allah truly practicing,I personally know couple of fellow muslims from there [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]
Unfortunately to say, other than Pakistan, I found Islam in much better practice. (Sorry if I offend someone)

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

abbasiali said:
taul said:
---A lot of muslims from South africa are extremely religious and Masha-Allah truly practicing,I personally know couple of fellow muslims from there [clap]
Unfortunately to say, other than Pakistan, I found Islam in much better practice. (Sorry if I offend someone)

--Sadly and unfortunately true :cry:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

commander said:
image002-1.jpg

image003-1.jpg

Hashim Amla does not wear a Castle logo on his cricket shirt, said that he did not pocket a cent from his match fee.

Promoting beer & liquor is against the teaching of Islam and as such Amla became the first player to be the exception.
who was granted permission by South African Breweries and Cricket South Africa not to wear the Castle logos on his clothing.

He scored 250 runs (not out) in the recent test match against India

"Since Hashim understands his religion well, his beliefs are staunch and knows what is right and wrong. At the outset he made the decision not to wear the Castle logo on his clothing, which went public, and at the same time he also took the decision that the money earned from the Tests, sponsored by Castle, were forbidden for his use

INTERVIEW WITH HASHIM AMLA

You religion is clearly important to you but just how much?
The importance of my religion has increased as I have got older. I couldnt put a time frame on it but I have found that following the Islamic way of life has a lot of beauty to it. Although I was born into a Muslim family I wasnt always practicing. The more I have understood the differences in the various faiths I have adopted as much of Islam as possible. Im certainly no saint but the discipline of the Islamic way of life has helped my cricket without a doubt. I dont drink and I pray five times a day, which gives stability to my daily routine.

Can you tell us about your background?
I come from a small town 40 kilo metres north of Durban. I played a lot of sport at primary school like cricket, soccer, tennis, table tennis. I was brought up in a predominantly Asian community but I later went to Durban High School, which had a good sporting heritage and my Dad encouraged me to go there and paid the fees for me to go. Fortunately after the first year I got a bursary as I was good at sport and got looked after.

Pakistan was participating in one of the World cup in Australia, and Pakistani players have refused to wear Johnnie Walker (The Liquor Company).......So Hashim Amla (Though I Highly appreciate this act) is not the first players.

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

commander said:
I found this post somewhere and agree with the views so would like to share here.....
Hashim Amla vs Muslim Cricketers of IPL

All the Cricket fans must know Hashim Amla(South African Cricketer). Hashim is a devout Muslim and plays Cricket for South Africa. He objected to the advert for Castle Lager beer on the South African team kit and has been allowed to wear a shirt without the logo of Castle Lager(A alcohol/wine company).

Muslim Cricketers playing in IPL.

Two franchises of IPL are mainly sponsored by a liquor company Royal Challenge. Banglore's main sponsor is Royal Challenge, And all the players are subjected to put logos of Royal Challenge on front of their shirts while Rajhastan's team players are subjected to put logo of Royal Challenge on back of their shirt along with a small-logo of Kingfisher(Another liquor company) on shoulder of shirt.

I am hugely disappointed to see Muslim players playing in IPL and by not showing any resistance to not to promote alcohol companies. I remember Wasim Akram was highly criticized 4 or 5 years ago when he worked in ad of a alcohol company.

Muslim players who have put logos of alcohol product so far in IPL.

1. Wasim Jaffer: Played for Banglore
2. Muhammad Kaif: Played for Rajhastan
3. Yusuf Pathan(Son of Imam of Mosque and brother of Irfan Pathan): Played for Rajhastan.
4. Kamran Akmal: Played for Rajhastan

Other Muslim players who will join in league with-in few days.

1. Misbah-ul-Haq: In squad of Banglore(Which is named after a alcohol company and has main sponsor i.e Royal Challenge).
2. Younis Khan: In Squad of Rajhastan.
3. Sohail Tanvir: In Squad of Rajhastan.
My dear jo khud sharab peetay ho, un se aap kia tawaqqa kerte ho,, Shahid Afridi,Abdul Razaq,Fawad Aalam,Kamran Akmal, Aaqib Javed, jab in ke series thi Abu dhabi main australia k khilaaf, to ye sab ko sharab aur beer peatay main ne khud pictures main dekha tha, subah 5 bajay tak ye aik pakistani family k gher main rukay rahay thay.
there is no cerfew, there is no beileve and faith on islam, Aap Hashim Amla ko pakistani ya doosrey indian muslim players se compare mat karo my dear. ye pese k liay khailtey hein aur jeetay hein.

zia

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Hashim Aamla, True Muslim

He will not only get reward in this world but also on the day of the judgement inshaAllah. ( oos ne ghatay ka soda naheen kiya ) woh iss dunya ke aqalmand tareen insanoon me se hay. Allah humain be iss jaisy soch orr hosla ata farmai

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
aisi qurbani bohat kum loog hi day saktay hain . aur woh b uss society main

aur pakistan main yeh haal hai keh according to reports 10 millions loog sharab peetay hain

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
mashAllah thats very appreciable! uska hosla tha us ne ye step uthaya! Allah esay bandon ko zaroor nawazta hai... good example by him

QaiserMirza

اگر نیت اچھی ہو تو دنیا کی کوئی طاقت آپ کو برائی کی طرف آمادہ نہیں کرسکتی
ہم سب کو سبق حاصل کرنا چاہیے ایسے بندے سے جو کافروں کے درمیان رہتا ہے
ہاشم آملہ تجھے سلام