Hassan Nisar's Bitter Truth

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
31.gif

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well i can appreciate Mr. Hassan Nissar's writing skills, But his own character itself is a big question. why don't we stop reading people like Hassan Nisar & Nazir Naji... if they are writing this today, you will find them writing something at 180*degree tommorow. (totally opposite)..
About his character/Ideas, two long discussions are already been wrapped up.. in siasat.pk

please follow the link below..
http://siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11507" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

And my humble request to fella brothers and sisters to stop promoting/reading these kinda culprits & puppets in our society.

such bolo

??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???....???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??... ????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ????? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
People like Hassan Nisar are making their every effort to brain wash us that being a Pakistani and Muslim is a by birth defect. A Muslim and Pakistani was not a good person and can not be good person ever.

Arrow

Citizen
Don't see who is saying, wee what he is saying. Can't agree more with him.
Anyway if you guys are happy to live with filth, crime and lawlessness, then be happy...
And anyone who points in that direction becomes Qadyani etc etc etc..
What a misery...
You guys deserve this.
Thats your destiny.

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Arrow said:
Don't see who is saying, wee what he is saying. Can't agree more with him.
Anyway if you guys are happy to live with filth, crime and lawlessness, then be happy...
And anyone who points in that direction becomes Qadyani etc etc etc..
What a misery...
You guys deserve this.
Thats your destiny.

Alrite :-
Why sholdn't we listen to the people atleast whose character in the eye of public is good. Like Ansar Abbasi, Haroon ur rasheed. etc etc... Don't you think they don't talk about such things ?.. I gurantee more then this culprit.... .
For example Ansar Abbasi, by refusing bribe (a plot) and many more from the goverment, speaking truth & by unbiased arguments have shown his sincerity and appraised his character in the eye of the public.. and he is the one exposing most of corruption by any governement/non government officials ...

For hassan Nisar i would say " Bagal mein Churi .. Muun Mein Raam Raam"

and please dont worry about our destiny, we will find it in search of truth inshaALLAH and Pakistan will prosper.. Its just a start of revolution in this country where every culprit must be exposed.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
he is sinky type bhuda.long time ago i left to watch his program.but when i seen him aik din geo ka stah. my thoughts has been changed .
living 10 kanal mahal nama home. half zoo in his house. to much noker chaker.50 lakh ke prado ma mazy .and saying like that ma middle clas tha aj khuda na dolat de mera haq ha life enjoy kerny ka.
chodries.wadera.shet.jager daro ko be khuda ne dolat de who be yahi khety han humra haq ha.
and he sitting in CHORHA and talk against chodries.wadera.jager dar .what is difference betwen chodries.wadera and him?
he is pure hasdi.fasdi.type person .kuch logo ka pas jub zyda pasy ay jiyte han on ka dumag khrab ho jiyta ha. iss ka stah be yahi howa ha.mental case

truthfollower

Dear Friends!
i think that we should not be hesitating to accept the truth. hasan nisar is only hated because he speaks the truth. we are defective, i didnt know that but when i came to UK then i realised. Agar Allah ne kisi woum ko dunya mein taraqqi di hai to us mein kuch khoobiyaan zaroor hain.
yaar sach hai maano ya na maano. apne aap ko ek dafa bilkul neutral kar k har cheez ko dekho sab samajh mein aa jaye ga

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Can anyone ask MR JURY........
how many times he wants to post this article

plz jury bring something new

n wt abt i m still waiting the definition of Ittehad ul Muslimeen given by ur leader Altaf hussain........n consider Qidyanis as the part of muslim?

ll u reply abt his speech plz

Jury

true_pakistani said:
Can anyone ask MR JURY........
how many times he wants to post this article
plz jury bring something new

n wt abt i m still waiting the definition of Ittehad ul Muslimeen given by ur leader Altaf hussain........n consider Qidyanis as the part of muslim?
ll u reply abt his speech plz

This article was published in daily Jung,
on Page 2, yesterday, 28th December, 2009.