Hateful speech by a 13 year old hindu girl about Pakistan

sak_pisces

Voter (50+ posts)
Salaam u alikum.
1st of all I'm not shocked the way this girl was trying to convey all the hatred against the Muslims & Pakistanis.
We shouldnt be doing any kind of insane act like them coz WE ARE FROM THE PAKLAND.
I m just wondering about this girls knowledge of the past, this shows that how the hardcore Hindu zionists are preparing themselves to destabilize our country. We all have to put down our heads & think for a moment that in what way can we counter attack these kinds of allegations & false information.
.??? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??
Insha'Allah that day is not as far as people think.
Pakistan Zindabad

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Barking dogs Ooops(Bitches)Seldom bite,she should make a good actress who knows may be she wanted to get a role in some Circus....Frustrated Psychopaths can't swallow facts,they say Kashmir as if it had HIndu majority ,they surely are fools living in not fantasy but fool's land.

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
@No2liberalExtremists
No,we don't want this stuff...we want our kids to learn to live with love n dignity.

Pakistani students with innocent n honest views

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ftjHoOnqI[/video]

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
just brain washing our young generations ask ur grandad how they suffered in hindu hands its only bec of pak we r here where we r now so this educaiton system of ours need major reforms as well
they should teach iqbal and muslim ideliolgy instead of this rubbish they were singing in the end

sorry i was bit over the top in my first comment i relaised now but some times when people say these things i cant hold back its muslim weaknesss we r very emtional by nature okay i hope people understood my point of view

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
just brain washing our young generations ask ur grandad how they suffered in hindu hands its only bec of pak we r here where we r now so this educaiton system of ours need major reforms as well
they should teach iqbal and muslim ideliolgy instead of this rubbish they were singing in the end

sorry i was bit over the top in my first comment i relaised now but some times when people say these things i cant hold back its muslim weaknesss we r very emtional by nature okay i hope people understood my point of view

before recomending these ideologies to these young kids we should have to learn them first to reform ourselves..

A

Admin

Why would people even listen to a 13 years old kid at first place

maki

Citizen
Definitely not proud to hear this.Ignore this girl.No one takes such things with any degree of seriousness.I condemn it wholeheratedly.These hate speeches will lead us nowhere. Percentage of such population in India wont be more than 0.000000001 %.I am sure she will mature with age and will tone down such irresponsible rhetoric.

--Indian

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
The bitch was barking in a good tune, she must have done rehearsal first.no need to comment on this kind of idiots.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only way we can respond to these hardcore Hindu extremists, who have such kind of mindset about Pakistan, is to develop our social, economic and internal security. For more than 60 years Paks establishment has made this country as a security state instead of promoting social and economic welfare state, which was the dream of our forefathers when they demanded the separate homeland for the Muslims of Indian subcontinent. Unless we do that or at least move in that direction no matter what rhetoric and emotional babblings we do it will not safeguard us in coming future against our collective enemies internally and externally both of them which are threatening our stability and survival for the last few years.

Bret Hawk

A

arshad_lahore

india is not Enemy of Pakistan: Zardari

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ8QSVvu2bw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

G

Yeh Larrki, indian Zaid Zaman Hamid hey

iss larrki aur zaid zaman hamid mein koi farq nahi

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
maki said:
Definitely not proud to hear this.Ignore this girl.No one takes such things with any degree of seriousness.I condemn it wholeheratedly.These hate speeches will lead us nowhere. Percentage of such population in India wont be more than 0.000000001 %.I am sure she will mature with age and will tone down such irresponsible rhetoric.

--Indian
THANK YOU

isamilgul

Voter (50+ posts)
you knows nothing brain washed..hindu..
pak will conquer india ....and its people......
there are no rights in india for 35 karor Muslims....
no rights for about 40 karor shoudrs........................you can 't live india.....
A day will come when the pakistani flage will be elevated in the whole india.......

pakistan zinda abad........india murda abad.... [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran]

[imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran]

[imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran]

[nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif]

[shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif]

[nawaz] [nawaz] [nawaz]

[imran] [imran] [imran] [imran]
[imran]
[imran]

[nawaz]
[nawaz]

[shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif]
[shahbaz sharif]
[shahbaz sharif]
[imran]
[shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif]
[nawaz]
[nawaz]
[shahbaz sharif]
[shahbaz sharif]
[imran] [imran]

[imran]
[imran] [shahbaz sharif]
[nawaz] [nawaz]

[imran] [imran] [imran]
[nawaz]
[nawaz] [nawaz]
[shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif] [shahbaz sharif]
[imran]

Last edited by a moderator:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Well thats what i like.....
may be their hatered will make us pakistanis realize that their videos and movies and songs wont make indians our friends.....
they were our enemies they are our enemies and they will be our enemies till we get rid of them or vice versa.

Most of our youth is busy watching their movies singhing their songs dancing at thir tunes wearing their clothes .....
in this case how can we hate them???

we have to expose them i.e indians.....show gujrat , show kashmir , show terrorists actvities in pakistan .

and thats how we will hate them.......

motto of every pakistani should be .......A WORLD WITH OUT INDIA IS A PEACEFUL WORLD.......

and mean while just get rid of [nawaz] [rehman-malik] [zardari] [taseer] [altaf] [shahbaz sharif]