Hats off To Shahbaz Sharif's Flood Relief Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
This was actually a question, should we be greatful to people who getting paid for doing what they are assigned for ?
Zardari is assigned for this tell me what he did tell me
this is only appreciation for people who are doing good

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
1101051476-1.jpg

1101051476-2.gif

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
who removed tax from luxury cars and why ??
because quick minded people like u started to register their cars in islamabad where there is not luxury tax.and all this activity caused deficet of billions of rupees from luxury cars registration.so to do registration in punab it was done

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Shahbaz trying hard as other CMs, PM falter

Sunday August 08, 2010 (1248 PST)
ISLAMABAD: Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif is travelling an average of 500 kilometres daily by road to reach out to the flood-hit masses contrary to low activities of his provincial counterparts at this critical time.

http://www.paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?230377

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
because quick minded people like u started to register their cars in islamabad where there is not luxury tax.and all this activity caused deficet of billions of rupees from luxury cars registration.so to do registration in punab it was done
i think u might be mistaken , islamabad has tax on cars per cc ...was that was the only solution that great shahbaz shareef came upwith

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
i think people might now regist in punjab and drive to islamabad
Sure people are registering in punab and registration fees is a good collection to punab revenue.u are totally wrong in islamabad there is no tax on luxury cars.it was ust in punab(siasat)

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
he is nice leader like Mustafa kamal but their parties are bad

exactly what ive been saying for year now, nawaz sharief is corrupt ...god know how he made a billion dollars, bijli choron se mujhe koi hamdardi nahi hai

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
exactly what ive been saying for year now, nawaz sharief is corrupt ...god know how he made a billion dollars, bijli choron se mujhe koi hamdardi nahi hai
name corruption of shahbaz sharif plz
ur mind only knows one word corruption,chor
without any proof its illegal to call any person as corrupt.
if u have proof share with us
Musharaf was unable to proof corruption charges on nawaz and shahbaz so he trialed them in case of aeroplane hi-jacking case.if they were corrupt,why musharaf failed to prove them corrupt.
they are ready to face court of law,if u have proof of their corruption just share with us

Status
Not open for further replies.