HAY DAM! TO BARHAO QADAM! Please Join - CM Youth Commission

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
1100950952-1.jpg

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1100950952&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20100526

Last edited by a moderator:

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
A good way to create or enhance the role of Muslim Student Federation on Govt.'s expense. What about the money spent on Bullet proof cars. Govt. of Punjab is already Bankrupt from SBP.
What will they do, log into to Blogs and glorify Corrupt Part of our system!!! Nawaz Sharif is a problem for this country, same for his brother.

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
Step to bohat achha hai magar PML-N popular hai gunda-gardi ... qabza group, land mafia, chori chukari, corruption and many many such things ... kuch bheen naheen ho ga inn logon se ... jab tak niyyat theek naheen tab tak kuch bhee naheen.

Apnayen Umar-o-Usman RAA ka tareeqah ... jinhon ne khilafat sanbhalte hee apni saari poonji khairat kar dee thee ... yeh airconditioners main rehne walay mulk chalayen ge ...

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
A good way to create or enhance the role of Muslim Student Federation on Govt.'s expense. What about the money spent on Bullet proof cars. Govt. of Punjab is already Bankrupt from SBP.
What will they do, log into to Blogs and glorify Corrupt Part of our system!!! Nawaz Sharif is a problem for this country, same for his brother.

@ we are here to talk about just this particular step of Shahbaz Shrif. If there is anything wrong in this step then please let me know?. if this is not acceptable to you then what you want him to do, how youth can participate in the progress in Pakistan.

Regarding Bulitproof cars, Shahbaz Sharif has stoped buying of new cars, Governer punjab daily crying for new car, but shahbaz sharif never allow him. Which particular work of Punjab government you have problem. Please explain. i will give you a answer

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ Manno
Please explain how this is a jOke?

Its a joke because MQM folks are used to taking dictation from the bhagora leader living in UK. They don't know the benefits of empowering people and specially youth.
I think its a good step and hope it brings good results. Even bigger hope is the program does not get stuck in bureacratic and aqraba parvari crap, as good programs can also fail if not implemented properly. Fancy ads could only be a first step.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its a joke because MQM folks are used to taking dictation from the bhagora leader living in UK. They don't know the benefits of empowering people and specially youth.
I think its a good step and hope it brings good results. Even bigger hope is the program does not get stuck in bureacratic and aqraba parvari crap, as good programs can also fail if not implemented properly. Fancy ads could only be a first step.

Your are right Shahid Bhai, But if we will see the past actions of CM we can hope that he will make this possible. CM is doing his bast for education and he is giving preference to Youth. You remember his Danish School project. No one in PML N is projecting these actions, we need more awareness.

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
@ we are here to talk about just this particular step of Shahbaz Shrif. If there is anything wrong in this step then please let me know?. if this is not acceptable to you then what you want him to do, how youth can participate in the progress in Pakistan.

Regarding Bulitproof cars, Shahbaz Sharif has stoped buying of new cars, Governer punjab daily crying for new car, but shahbaz sharif never allow him. Which particular work of Punjab government you have problem. Please explain. i will give you a answer

Whats the point of talking about STEPS LOL when cant execute them!

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

Whats the point of talking about STEPS LOL when cant execute them!

People who think something can not be done have no right to stop those who are trying to do something.

Well said Star Gazer.......................:)

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Another stunt like Parha Likha Punjab of PMLQ....I heard that previous Govt. of Punjab made a help line 1122(Dont know what its really called) so is their any project which could be compare to the level of help line 1122???

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Clear the matter!!

Another stunt like Parha Likha Punjab of PMLQ....I heard that previous Govt. of Punjab made a help line 1122(Dont know what its really called) so is their any project which could be compare to the level of help line 1122???

Please clear the matter ,what do you mean by "Stunt like parha likha Punjab?" And why are you so annoyed at what ever is being done in Punjab for the good of Punjab? If I have not understood your emotionally charged burst please correct me!
Don't believe everything you hear otherwise you will have to believe so much coming out of london and some other palces, it is called hearsay! What little birds say and grapewines talk about is inconsequential.

Last edited:

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please clear the matter ,what do you mean by "Stunt like parha likha Punjab?" And why are you so annoyed at what ever is being done in Punjab for the good of Punjab? If I have not understood your emotionally charged burst please correct me!
Don't believe everything you hear otherwise you will have to believe so much coming out of london and some other palces, it is called hearsay! What little birds say and grapewines talk about is inconsequential.

@ Star Gazer,

MQM is concerned with power in Karachi only they have nothing to do with rest of Pakistan.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

:lol::lol:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

brother YAHYA is a MQM member, he has to uphold MQM