Hazrat Yousif, peace be upon him

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hazrat Yousif (Joseph), Peace be upon him.

With the increasing trends of Globalization, in this highly changing world, where not only, cultures and languages have drastically changed, but also stories, writers and our heroes have changed too. I put before you one a person, whose live evolves around the most thrilling, and amazing events.

- His Story the story of Yousif (pbuh) moves in a stream from beggining to end ; its substance and forms are equally coherent, which is explained in squence of eprisodes in great detail in one of chapters of the Glorious Quran named "Surah Yusuf".

Abridging the story, which you might all be aware of, Yousif lived all his life confronting schemes made by the people closest to him. His brothers plotted to kill him, but they amended it to exiling him, when he was a boy. He was sold into the slave market of Egypt, where he was bought for the nominal sum.

later on in his life, escaping seduction by a great man`s wife, he ended up into Prison, where he remained for certain time. Despite all this he became the King`s cheif minister he then began his call to Allah from the position of ruling authority.

- His description : he was one of the most handsome and robust person ever on the face of this universe, with a gentle temperament. he was respectful, kind and considerate. His face was shinning and full of man angelic beauty. it reflected complete innocence, so much so that one could feel the peace of mind in depth of his soul. Whoever would see him would gasp : " Good gracious " .. " this is not but a noble angel " .. he was so attractive, and good looking that all the women in the town, cut down their palms absent mindly without feeling that they cut them as told us in the Glorious Quran.
فَلَمَّا رَأَيۡنَهُ ۥۤ أَكۡبَرۡنَهُ ۥ وَقَطَّعۡنَ أَيۡدِيَہُنَّ وَقُلۡنَ حَـٰشَ لِلَّهِ مَا هَـٰذَا بَشَرًا إِنۡ هَـٰذَآ إِلَّا مَلَكٌ۬ كَرِيمٌ۬
And when they saw him they exalted him and cut their hands, exclaiming: Allah Blameless! This is no a human being. This is not other than some gracious angel" ( 12 : 31 )

- His Qualities.

وَلَمَّا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ ۥۤ ءَاتَيۡنَـٰهُ حُكۡمً۬ا وَعِلۡمً۬ا*ۚ وَكَذَٲلِكَ نَجۡزِى ٱلۡمُحۡسِنِينَ
" When he attained his full manhood. We gave him wisdom and knowledge, thus we reward the doers of good " ( ch.12: 22)

He was given wisdom and knowledge of life and its conditions. he was given the art of conversation, captivating those who heard him. He was given nobility and self restraint, which made him an irresistible personality.

He was honest, straight forward and noble. and could interpret dreams.

Lessons to be learned from Him:Modesty: follow not James bond 007, and his flirting instincts ..rather follow a real hero. . he was so handsome, Crush of all the women in the town, but yet so modest.

Patience: thrown away, being sold, send to jail despite innocence, and yet so much patient, and humble and optimistic . We lose patients on passing one silly exam or being in unfavorable situations.

Gratitude : he never was unthankful to God, rather when asked about his state, he said,

رَبِّ قَدۡ ءَاتَيۡتَنِى مِنَ ٱلۡمُلۡكِ وَعَلَّمۡتَنِى مِن تَأۡوِيلِ ٱلۡأَحَادِيثِ*ۚ فَاطِرَ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ أَنتَ وَلِىِّۦ فِى ٱلدُّنۡيَا وَٱلۡأَخِرَةِ*ۖ تَوَفَّنِى مُسۡلِمً۬ا وَأَلۡحِقۡنِى بِٱلصَّـٰلِحِينَ
"O my Lord! You have indeed given me (something) of sovereignty and has taught me (something) of the interpretation of events - Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Protecting Guardian in the world and the Hereafter. Make me to die muslim (unto Thee), and join me to the righteous. " ( ch. 12 : 101)

if someone asks us, our state, - our discussions starts from things gone worst, and ends up things gone worst , and there`s not even a single hint of favors from Allah(Swt)

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please try to watch all 102 parts of this movie and show to your kids: (available in 55 languages of the world)