Hello Siasat.pk members! Do you only come to Pak to burry your dead?

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
Vote ka haq nahi dena bus pese chahiay ..chotia Khwaja

2-1-1280x720.jpg

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have all the respect for anyone who drives a taki in Pakistan or NY. But some of us who have been here since 60s. Are beyond your imagination.
My imagination can go as far as your true pakistaniyat comes out, even spending your better part of your age in foreign country, your mentality still stinks.

NasNY

My imagination can go as far as your true pakistaniyat comes out, even spending your better part of your age in foreign country, your mentality still stinks.
Worry about your shitty condition that your leaders have created instead of licking their balls.

NasNY

Go lick Biden balls after finishing Trump, you ass hole.
Shows you level of intelligence, In US. Leaders don’t matter, the system works, law works.

You are living through Allah’s. Azab which you have invited upon yourself.

Siberite

Shows you level of intelligence, In US. Leaders don’t matter, the system works, law works.

You are living through Allah’s. Azab which you have invited upon yourself.
Those naked bodies running round your neighborhood committing zina do not deserve to get the Azab e Ellahi, But the poor people suffering could be termed for Azab E Ellahi. You are a real ass hole.

NasNY

Those naked bodies running round your neighborhood committing zina do not deserve to get the Azab e Ellahi, But the poor people suffering could be termed for Azab E Ellahi. You are a real ass hole.
Once again you show your perverse perverted mindset, typical patwari, your immoral upbringing is not fooling anyone.

Siberite

Once again you show your perverse perverted mindset, typical patwari, your immoral upbringing is not fooling anyone.
Get lost idiot. I have seen your moral compass as nothing equate to. Kind of assholes the Americans are known to produce.

NasNY

Get lost idiot. I have seen your moral compass as nothing equate to. Kind of assholes the Americans are known to produce.
Stupid dumb fuck patwari, So why the fuck are you begging the IMF owned by the Americans

Patwari are the dumbest lowest form of life on the planet.

NasNY

Get suck a moose ,you asshole, you and your IMF together. Try sucking each other's ass. You are destined for that .
Haha. You are getting dumber by the minute, I think you have used of all your brain cells. Azab e elahi is already here you just have your head in the sand and ass facing the storm.

Since you are a patwari it’s probably the other way around.

Siberite

Stupid dumb fuck patwari, So why the fuck are you begging the IMF owned by the Americans

Patwari are the dumbest lowest form of life on the planet.
Admin:
ان جیسے حرام خور امریکن بھانڈوں کی زبان کو چیک کرو ۔ پھر تم لوگ برا مناجاتے ہو کہ ان جیسے خنزیری ٹٹوں کو ان کے الفاظ میں جواب کیوں دیا ۔ یہ آئ ایم ایف کا باپ یہاں کیا کہہ رھا ہے ۔

Siberite

Haha. You are getting dumber by the minute, I think you have used of all your brain cells. Azab e elahi is already here you just have your head in the sand and ass facing the storm.

Since you are a patwari it’s probably the other way around.
You are still mumbling about your thoku IMF and their executives, you ass hole.

NasNY

Admin:
ان جیسے حرام خور امریکن بھانڈوں کی زبان کو چیک کرو ۔ پھر تم لوگ برا مناجاتے ہو کہ ان جیسے خنزیری ٹٹوں کو ان کے الفاظ میں جواب کیوں دیا ۔ یہ آئ ایم ایف کا باپ یہاں کیا کہہ رھا ہے ۔
جواب نہیں دے سکتا
ایڈمن کو رونا دھونا.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
‏وہ وقت دور نہیں جب خلیجی ممالک میں مقیم پاکستانی خواجہ آصف کا گریبان پکڑ کر پوچھیں گے۔ تم نے ہمارے لئے پاکستان میں زندگی اتنی تنگ کر دی کے ہمیں دیار غیر جانا پڑا۔ ہم اپنی محنت کی کمائی پاکستان بھیجتے رہے۔ تم امریکا کینیڈا میں جائدادیں بناتے رہے، تمہارے بچے کلبوں میں ناچتے رہے۔​

mughals

Get suck a moose ,you asshole, you and your IMF together. Try sucking each other's ass. You are destined for that .
cool down dude, don't be addicted to dollars. IMF will not give any more dollars. so time to cool down and respect your countrymen.

mughals

Go sleep at IMF's lap, asshole.
When you insulted reza baqir, then do you think he did not write the note to IMF? Besides, he knew the whole balance sheet and told IMF and ADB everything about it. IMF don't trust PDM or establishment, they trust their own like reza baqir and some other people that I don't want to name.