Here is a solution for Supreme Court and High courts

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am absolutely disgusted finding a tweet of Indian politicians addressing to his prime minister that we can buy the whole pakistan for one 1 billion dollars,
why? Is it not the truth? Is it only Ganjas who tried to sell us to India? Did not daku rani {benazir] sell our customs to the Swiss firm and got kickbacks buying the Rockwood estate and a very costly necklace. Did Daku rani wear the necklace of live in Rockwood? no she was slaughtered by Murdari and both Rockwood and the necklace were also sold by Murdari. She neutered idiot who calls itself a Bhutto, Billo rani has allied itself with the Ganjas who made nude photos of Benazir and called her a 'yellow', ahem! taxi. The same neuter refuses to call himself after his father family name. Did Daku rani gain immortality or will Ganja haramkhor clan or will Fuzla Shaitan attain that immortality. The question is whether when these people look into the mirror is the reflection the same or is distorted by a sobbing conscience. The history of the subcontinent shows that the people were subjugated because of a few who willing to sell their souls and a majority that did not feel any difference

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
سنا ہے دو نوں بکاؤ چئفس کو 60 اور ڈی جی کو پچاس ملین ڈالرز گوجرانوالہ کے کور کمانڈر اور شاید ایک دو اور بھی اس غداری ملک دشمنی میں شامل ہوں انکو بھی کئی کئی ملین ڈالر ملا ہوگا ججز اور انکے چیف کو 150
ملین اب دیکیھیں چیف نے کتبے رکھے اور باقی لوگوں میں کتنے کتنے اور کس کس کو دئے بنچ یا بنچ کے علاوہ
Not all are sold for money. Some take orders because they want to keep thier positions. Others are part of the conspiracy... some are already working for foriegn agencies, recruited during trainings in US.

mughals

Supreme court ke election karwane ke sawal per 7 maheene mangne wala selection commission of Pakistan PTI ke 150+ seat kay resignation per kal he by-elections na karwa day to mera naam shahbaz sharif rakh dena.
so should we sit with the imported govt.
sitting in parliament will give them legitimacy

jani1

FQDqQqQXsAM62Ia

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
naam bigardnay say jangain nahen jeete jatee

youthia ministers used to write Endia in place of India, did India End?

And i bet , after the recent major love revelation of khan for India, now yooothees and pti ministers wont use E for I

HYPOCRITES!

fatimakhan

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is way below the belt. We are not Patwaris Ha.rami level..Maintain the little grace at least..

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
abay choozay, koee kaam ke baat likh warna phut
Agayay na auqat pe, Tat4ti honay ka sabut.

Me btata hun kaam ki baat. Tum woh qaum ho jo ghulam ho, bazari ho, baraye farokht ho. Corrupt khandaano ki lineage ki ghulami me rehna pasand krtay ho. Jinka dil na chori daikh pata he, na na insaafi, na jhoot. Apni aulad tau kabhi apne leaders jesi bannay dena nahi chahtay. Par ghulam ho unk phr bhi?. That is the definition of munafiq.

Aur phr uth k ajatay hen tameez aur morals k alambardaar bn k jahan bhi koi shararat nazar ati he.

Laanat he munafiqat pe tmhari.

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
naam bigardnay say jangain nahen jeete jatee

youthia ministers used to write Endia in place of India, did India End?

And i bet , after the recent major love revelation of khan for India, now yooothees and pti ministers wont use E for I

HYPOCRITES!

fatimakhan
The irony, of giving the sabaq of Endia and India and the immorality in name calling. While writing 'youthees'

Kya pee k ayay hen? Tat4ti?