GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: HHMB Faisalabad Jalsa - Video Updates

Yeh Pakistan Hamara....Yeh Pakistan Tumhara......WOw..

Quaid-e-Azam would be proud to see this.we are awake Mr.Jinah.We are Awake.We won't let u Down.

Star Gazer

The simple fact that people have tried and tested all the older politicians be they from PML any faction, PPP,MQM,ANP,JUI,JI and all others, this leaves only one party and it's members who have yet to be tried and that is PTI. If the elections are free and fair now I have no doubt in my mind that PTI holds the cards. I also believe this lands huge responsibility on their shoulders, may Allah give all os the Hidayat to choose with wisdom and Baseerat.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

what a disappointment to PTI

Yes, I'm very disappointed. :(

268602_1843574101555_1606695968_31520057_5021008_n.jpg

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran is talking rubbish against Nawaz Sharif and PMLn, the more he criticise - the more Nawaz and co will get votes as their vote bank is educated people in cities and they know reality of vote to keep PPPP and PMLq out of power in next term to save Pakistan
Yes, I'm very disappointed. :(

268602_1843574101555_1606695968_31520057_5021008_n.jpg

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran is talking rubbish against Nawaz Sharif and PMLn, the more he criticise - the more Nawaz and co will get votes as their vote bank is educated people in cities and they know reality of vote to keep PPPP and PMLq out of power in next term to save Pakistan

Good luck with that :) In the meantime, I hope PTIans keep getting disappointed again and again. :P

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: imran khan jalsa at faisalabad 24 july 2011 coverage clips by different media channels

bakao media, y did they not covered him from the start when he left his home in the morning.

GraanG2

Re: imran khan jalsa at faisalabad 24 july 2011 coverage clips by different media channels

bakao media, y did they not covered him from the start when he left his home in the morning.
Cos they were covering those who give them $$$ from their looted money of Poor people of Pakistan and living in Palaces in Raiwand and Bilawal House.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

o really. how much IK pay for the air time. he is talking same rubbish every day on the talk shows.
I agree that media is bias. they are not fair to the leaders of Pakistan for coverage about there activities. the KPK leadrs, ANP and JUI dont get enough time.

The BAloch leaders are completely ignored as if they are not part of Pakistan.

Instead they give a lot of time to leaders who dont have any representation in the parliament like IK and sheikh Rasheed. Sheikh rasheed admits openly his contacts with the GHQ but IK is little shy riet now.
Cos they were covering those who give them $$$ from their looted money of Poor people of Pakistan and living in Palaces in Raiwand and Bilawal House.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mashallah. Very good jalsa. NS aur Zardari aur baqi sub tayar ho jain, Imran is going to bulldoze you all.

Imran khan speech in faisalabad Jalsa 24th July 2011 (Live Coverage from PTI (Official Website)

[h=1]Imran khan speech in faisalabad Jalsa 24th July 2011 (PART 1 )[/h]

[h=1]Imran khan speech in faisalabad Jalsa 24th July 2011 ( PART 2 )[/h]