Hi i am " Imran Khan ka Sipahi"

IK ka sipahi

Voter (50+ posts)
AOA friends

I am new to this forum so i just want to say you that Let's build a New Pakistan with a New Leadership........ Talk you soon

Regards

images

Last edited by a moderator:

4ImranKhan

Voter (50+ posts)
We All with Imran Khan and we should make impact on current politics of Pakistan. we should make power and come together...................................I am also big supporter of Imran Khan PTI from Karachi.....

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Welcome Here,,, aur mujhey khushi hoti hai k IK ke soch aur PTI ke tehreek din ba din pakistanio main pazeeraie hasil ker rahi hai,,

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Welcome to the Forum Brother.

Did anyone notice that whenever there is IK supporter, he comes and declares with a lot of PRIDE that he is supporting IK and PTI. We also have others who can't even declare whichever party they are supporing becasue they can't defend the policies and actions of their parties and then we also have IIIColumbusIII, a miserable cheat...MOLE...

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
AOA friends

I am new to this forum so i just want to say you that Let's build a New Pakistan with a New Leadership........ Talk you soon

Regards
We all PTI members are Imran,s Sipahi just b/c he is Sipahi of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.......................U R welcome on the forum.............

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Welcome ! One more supporter for internet internet party. Brother internet per support karne sy kuch ni hoga.

walana354

Voter (50+ posts)
AOA friends

Regards
It is batter to say that im "pakistan ka sipahi" like imran khan. and we need to be honest to rebuild our pakistan and our nation, not only on a web page but on ground also.

IK ka sipahi

Voter (50+ posts)
My dear friends

I am thankful to you that you welcomed me in this forum , i hope we will discuss all issues Honestly and sincerely ,

one sentence reply to those people who say my Party as an internet party is "Time will show inshaallah " because our mission is not to make money but we are ready to secrecy for this Holy Land........

Dear fellows Now Time has come that we should choose "Right" or "Wrong" there is no middle way ......... i again say Thanks to all of you and i hope we will work first for our Country and then for any one else......... Pakistan Zindabad