Hillary Clinton = Zaid Hamid ?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
My questions to all of you.
As we all know america always stab in the back of pakistan and involve in destabilizing pakistan through so many ways but on the other hand side.

1. Hillary went to dargah to show her sympathy with muslims.
2. She is saying america wanna create more jobs in pakistan.
3.she says we will help u in tarbela dam and in so many things.
4. They will give u access to us markets.
5. America is giving billions of dollars to pakistan which is proof of their sympathy with pakistan.
6. They are giving F 16 planes to pakistan and some sort of drone technology.
7. There visas are still open to all pakistanis.

Should we trust on hillary clinton or america as good friend coz they are giving dollars to prove their friendship ?
if not why ?
Coz we use same theory for those who talks in favour of pakistan and its defense & we trust them blindly even they are saying from 2 years ( K hum nay dushman ka game plan kharab kardia hai ) but uptill now ( sirf dushman nay hamari army ka game plan kharab kia hai ) in the form of terrorism.
Plz watch this video

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XP56uah2Cw[/video]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
My questions to all of you.
As we all know america always stab in the back of pakistan and involve in destabilizing pakistan through so many ways but on the other hand side.

1. Hillary went to dargah to show her sympathy with muslims.
2. She is saying america wanna create more jobs in pakistan.
3.she says we will help u in tarbela dam and in so many things.
4. They will give u access to us markets.
5. America is giving billions of dollars to pakistan which is proof of their sympathy with pakistan.
6. They are giving F 16 planes to pakistan and some sort of drone technology.
7. There visas are still open to all pakistanis.

Should we trust on hillary clinton or america as good friend coz they are giving dollars to prove their friendship ?
if not why ?
Coz we use same theory for those who talks in favour of pakistan and its defense & we trust them blindly even they are saying from 2 years ( K hum nay dushman ka game plan kharab kardia hai ) but uptill now ( sirf dushman nay hamari army ka game plan kharab kia hai ) in the form of terrorism.
Plz watch this video

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XP56uah2Cw[/video]

When america does something, she does to protect her interest. I am sure all these '$'s that you mentioned have heavy price tags and conditions attached to them.

She might also be trying to save the Pak govt by showing how much US wants to help the Zardari govt.

The best help she can provide is 1. leave the region completely 2. dont help us at all

If anyone believes that US is a friend of Muslim country, us sey bara ahmaq to koi ho nahee sakta

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
When america does something, she does to protect her interest. I am sure all these '$'s that you mentioned have heavy price tags and conditions attached to them.

She might also be trying to save the Pak govt by showing how much US wants to help the Zardari govt.

The best help she can provide is 1. leave the region completely 2. dont help us at all

If anyone believes that US is a friend of Muslim country, us sey bara ahmaq to koi ho nahee sakta
I completely agree and thats why some people by saying all these things to pakistani public trying to get their sympathy & saying i will show u the right path.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
??? ???
????? ?? ????
??? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ????
??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??
????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????
??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??????
?? ?? ??? ???? ????
?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??
??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???
???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ????? ?? ??
???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ????
?? ???? ?? ????
?????

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What were you trying to say has skipped my understanding!! how is HC = ZH is beyond comprehension!!
One thing you missed to include was the video of AH where he is crying vociferously that creation of Pakistan was a blunder and that too in india, and that is something to say who=who.