HIndu girls learn to become priests in India

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uR0v4av3ns[/video]
Good post!
but few questions too .
1. Can u name that Hindu scripture and the verse no. of it ,the lesson of which girls are following.

2.which particular religious book on hinduism u people follow as there are many and they condradict with each other.

3. how do u people know which scripture is the accurate one or u people just pick n choose verses from all scriptures that your experience shows r right ?

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a joke "man and women are equal now" in Hinduism but all humans are not equal!!!

- Islam is the only religion who gave rights to women more than 1400 years ago. Hindus use to bury alive their daughters before Islam.

- Islam declared that no white is superior to a black more than 1400 hundred years ago.

- Islam declared that no human race is superior to any other race more than 1400 hundred years ago.

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
HINDUISM AND SO MANY GODS

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu3KpQ4bvoA&feature=related[/video]

1. can u quote some verses of your scriptures on the explaination the person is giving.

2. worship means respect then why the people from the lower class r been forgotten from that ,lucky animals have more respect than those people.

3.plz whenever again u share something about hinduism also quote verses of your scriptures too.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Good girls at least doing some nobel job in this time.

The time has changed, India and Indian woman a lot.

If u watch the movie, Mother India, u will know what is indian woman respect.

She was well covered and well managed , helping lady.

Unfortunately , we have Indian lady here in this forum,
She loves Hinduism but I have not seen her picture in clothes yet.
With due respect..... The culture is ruined .

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
HINDUISM AND SO MANY GODS

I usually dont reply to Indians but I am tempted at this time.

So when you say 'Oh my God', which of the GOD's do you think of?? [pk flag]

Also, Hinduism doesn't attract me at all

????? ?????????????????? ???????? ???? ??????? ?????????? ???? ??????

He said: "will ye exchange the better for the worse?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now if the first video were of a Muslim Madrassah it would be called TERRORIST TRAINING. [hmmm]
The second video is very diplomatic. I have been friends with a lot of Hindus so I have a little understanding of what the beliefs are (please do not jump the gun here - I have studied 2 years in Indian School in the Gulf). So when someone says we worship LOVE ?!?!?! give me a break man. We are living in the internet age for heavens sake. :lol: