Hindu Leader Revert To Islam (Heart-rending Story)

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
SInce when this guy became hindu leader. Can you tell me his name or reference so that we could check ? If his story is true, then this guy is mass murderer, He should be reported to police. His story sounds like flop bollywood movie. Regarding his converson story (if true) then there is nothing to be surprised. India is a secular nation where you can easily change your religion. Zakir naik does it live on TV. Hindus become muslims and muslims become hindu all the time. It is all about personal choice.
A Hindu which shouldn't even kill animals, cut living tree unnecessarily and share this universe with all the plants and animans could kill innocent human being let alone their own children. What kind of animal is this person.
HIs story doesn't lineup....

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
A Hindu which shouldn't even kill animals, cut living tree unnecessarily and share this universe with all the plants and animans could kill innocent human being let alone their own children. What kind of animal is this person.

Should not kill does not mean that Hindu's did not kill
you must be aware of many incidents of famous hindu parties?

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
SInce when this guy became hindu leader. Can you tell me his name or reference so that we could check ? If his story is true, then this guy is mass murderer, He should be reported to police. His story sounds like flop bollywood movie. Regarding his converson story (if true) then there is nothing to be surprised. India is a secular nation where you can easily change your religion. Zakir naik does it live on TV. Hindus become muslims and muslims become hindu all the time. It is all about personal choice.
part of your conversation is right and part wrong, Hindu does become Muslim but i have never seen any Muslim becoming Hindu, so please stop bu ll shitting

sam123

Banned
part of your conversation is right and part wrong, Hindu does become Muslim but i have never seen any Muslim becoming Hindu, so please stop bu ll shitting

I did hear that people who converted in zakir naik show were converted back to hinduism....

I dont support religious conversion .And if its allowed ,it should be same for everyone...if non muslims can be converted to islam,then islam should be broad minded and tolerant enough to allow people to convert into other religion ...

Last edited:

zia

Voter (50+ posts)

Dear Bro, I request you to read and understand Quran if not then pray to Allhah
that he may show you the right path. Please please

mdanishtaha

We are here to clear all your FALSE believes about ISLAM. We offer you to discuss with us openly, we should clear that ISLAM is Simple and Natural Religion, Just people who does not like Humanity and Love, create FALSE belief about MUSLIMS. Most Important thing that commonly circulate in your media is that they present Muslims as terrorist, I CLEAR YOU ONE THING THAT IF ANYBODY (MUSLIM) KILL ANY MUSLIM or NON-MUSLIM without any cause, He is OUT OF ISLAM ( HE IS DECLARED AS NON-MUSLIM).ISLAM EVEN DOES NOT ALLOW us to beat any animal or bird SO Think how Muslim kill a Human being ? Impossible ...I will wait you Reply

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SInce when this guy became hindu leader.

Surprisingly neither does your sermon and claim of being peaceful!!

So much for not killing animals and plants! Your army kills Kashmiris by the thousands including women and children!
So much for liberty and freedom to do as any one wishes! what about giving freedom to the Kashmiris? not because I say it but because mr.nehru promised it in 1948 in the "respected UNO" !!

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)

wait for the day when all hindu convert to Muslim then Muslim ruled again. History repeat itself.

desicad

Just because you have not seen on tv or a youtube video does not mean it does not happen.
Unlike christianity and islam there is no concept of invitation to people for conversion in Hinduism.

chitra

Councller (250+ posts)
I did hear that people who converted in zakir naik show were converted back to hinduism....

I dont support religious conversion .And if its allowed ,it should be same for everyone...if non muslims can be converted to islam,then islam should be broad minded and tolerant enough to allow people to convert into other religion ...

if non muslims can be converted to islam,then islam should be broad minded and tolerant enough to allow people to convert into other religion .

Few elements (metals) can be converted in to GOLD by change in their chemical formula. Its Chemistry; But GOLD can never be changed to make an other (lesser) element. When scientific irremovability is authentic (in above case) then how come a Muslim (believer) can converts to become a Hindu, Jew or Christian?

Last edited:

sam123

Banned

if non muslims can be converted to islam,then islam should be broad minded and tolerant enough to allow people to convert into other religion .

Few elements (metals) can be converted in to GOLD by change in their chemical formula. It’s Chemistry; But ‘GOLD’ can never be changed to make an other (lesser) element. When scientific irremovability is authentic (in above case) then how come a Muslim (believer) can converts to become a Hindu, Jew or Christian?

Religion is free will and every humane being should be allowed to convert,leave or follow any other religion...if a religion doesnt allow conversion,then that religion should not accept people from other beliefs...Because it will cause clashes and conflicting opinion among masses...

I moreover dont support conversion .......So let chrisitians be chritians ,hindus be hindus and muslims be muslims....And it makes me laugh once i see that in india,how they allow zakir naik to hate other religions....His lectures always demean chrisitianity ,hinduism and buddhism.......

chitra

Councller (250+ posts)
Religion is free will and every humane being should be allowed to convert,leave or follow any other religion...if a religion doesnt allow conversion,then that religion should not accept people from other beliefs...Because it will cause clashes and conflicting opinion among masses...

I moreover dont support conversion .......So let chrisitians be chritians ,hindus be hindus and muslims be muslims....And it makes me laugh once i see that in india,how they allow zakir naik to hate other religions....His lectures always demean chrisitianity ,hinduism and buddhism.......[/QUOTE]
Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterwards. Direction is more important than speed. We are so busy at looking our speedometers that we forget the milestone. Permit me to say that, you are fickle minded, hard core fanatic while saying above cited views particularly when Im myself a born Hindu and a Brahman, too. Its education that taught me what Islam teachings are? However, it never means that Ill marry a Muslim or non Hindu. Find time to search and read what are the views and comments of Britains Prince Charles on Islam and is he leaving Christianity or accepting Islam? Better keep the mouth shut if you had no knowledge about our own religion.

WatanDost

ALLAH O AKBAR
Allah aap kai gunahoon ko maaf farmaey AAMEEN

PASBAN E HARAM MIL GAYE SANAM KHANEY SAI

Aur AAJ PHIR SAABIT HO GAYA

DO QAUMI NAZRIA/ Nazria e PAKISTAN haqeeqat hai

REAL FACE OF MUSHRAKEEN

Imranpak

I agree that Hinduism generally does not encourage converts but we're not stopping them from preaching where as in Islam we're encouraged to spread the word, no apoligies for that!. The Prophet(saw) said " the last day will not come until Islam reaches every home be it made of straw or earth". This is enough for me no matter who converts to or from Islam!

Muslim's come from all indeginous background's ie Arab's, Turks, Moroccans, Africans, Europeans, Malaysians, Indonesians, Americans and off course the subcontinent where as almost all Hindu's are of Indian origin, yeah i know that little Nepal is a Hindu nation!. We see that in Islam the Arab's who technically were the original Muslim's make up only 14% of the Ummat today, many Arab's are Jews and Chrsitians!

There are million's of nominal believers in every religion who call themselves Hindu, Muslim or especially Christian etc for family or cultural reasons but have absolutely no faith and have never thought about the subject whatsoever!. Fact is that today more people practise Islam then any other faith, an increasing amount of Muslim's over the past decade have began to pray five times a day and observe Ramadan etc. Muslim's in great numbers are beginning to live Islam much more then they have in previous centuries!

Last edited:

jujuju

Banned
mr. chitra what the hell are you talking about. and what is that stupid pseudo-science about gold being converted to any element or scientific "irremovability". there is no term like that, there is thermodynamic irreversibility but even that in reality is not a true concept. don't spew some nonsense when you don't know what to say. islam is a great religion, but there are much better philosophies which have evolved post-enlightenment. everybody including islamic world agrees to that actively or passively. for e.g. capitalism as a philosophy has completely defeated islam. so accept that and move on.

Few elements (metals) can be converted in to GOLD by change in their chemical formula. Its Chemistry; But GOLD can never be changed to make an other (lesser) element. When scientific irremovability is authentic (in above case) then how come a Muslim (believer) can converts to become a Hindu, Jew or Christian?

Faisal Vohra

Islam is the true religion, it is from All Mighty, and rest is if my son says that 2+2 = 5, then definietly i am not going to allow him to be broad minded and do as he likes, if he does so he will Fail in his mathematics paper, so i will allow him to beleives 1+1+1+1= 4, 2+2=4, 3+1 =4, not 2+2=5, Allah, is One , The supreme Powerfull, Creator, sustainer , you can give any name to him call him Khuda, Allah, GOD but the defination remains the same, 'He is one, He is not dependant on any one, He is nether born nor has given birth (he is the creator), and no one is like him ' I hope that will enlighten you and you will not be broad minded in the defination of GOD which is very important for any Human being even if you are not a Muslim

Faisal Vohra

Just because you have not seen on tv or a youtube video does not mean it does not happen.
Unlike christianity and islam there is no concept of invitation to people for conversion in Hinduism.

where is the proof , get me one if you are true to your words