Hope

bik74

Councller (250+ posts)
With the state using all its might, following no rules.. and succeeding.... is there any hope left ?

I love IK but his one track decision to dissolve both assemblies has left PTI with no cards and nothing to fall back on has destroyed PTI. He had all the cards and he fucked it up.

IK gave PMLN an open field to thrash and bully PTI workers. PTI supporters are hiding... they have to, as courts can not protect them any more. No one is listening to courts.

Loosing hope is a sin.... but without a Miracle from Allah... what chance do we really have ? May Allah protect Imran Khan and his supporters. Aamin

My

Last edited:

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khan ne Aain ke motabik sab kiya. Lekin is mulk ki politics me ghq ke jernail 75 salo se molavis hein.. in jernailo ke samne Aain , courts tamam institutions sab bebas hein. Khan ne pora badbudar system ko nanga kr diya. Khan ager corrupt hota to wahi krta jo ap farma rahe hein

4sight

Citizen
Khan should minus himself from the party - at least for the time being. Party should be led by Asad Omar and SMQ. Estb will have no objection to PTI winning the election under the leadership of Asad Omar and SMQ. Although, they would have to make certain compromises, the country will start moving ahead at least and we'd be able to get rid of this 'unconstitutional care-taker govt' as well.

patwari_sab

Khan should minus himself from the party - at least for the time being. Party should be led by Asad Omar and SMQ. Estb will have no objection to PTI winning the election under the leadership of Asad Omar and SMQ. Although, they would have to make certain compromises, the country will start moving ahead at least and we'd be able to get rid of this 'unconstitutional care-taker govt' as well.
ager yahi krna ta To fir to bajwa ki bath man li jati jab woh cm punjab buzdar ko hatana chahta ta

patwari_sab

At this moment, there is no way out, so even a less bad optional can be tried.
asad umer smk inki kiya okat hai.. khan ke baghair pti toos hai.. minus khan ka matlab pti finished.. neutrals di pen di puddi.. yeh koyi pakistan ke chachey mamey hein kiya.. in penchudo ne is mulk ko taba kiya.. yeh is mulk ke asal dushman hein

SZM

Councller (250+ posts)
With the state using all its might, following no rules.. and succeeding.... is there any hope left ?

I love IK but his one track decision to dissolve both assemblies has left PTI with no cards and nothing to fall back on has destroyed PTI. He had all the cards and he fucked it up.

IK gave PMLN an open field to thrash and bully PTI workers. PTI supporters are hiding... they have to, as courts can not protect them any more. No one is listening to courts.

Loosing hope is a sin.... but without a Miracle from Allah... what chance do we really have ? May Allah protect Imran Khan and his supporters. Aamin

My
I am sorry but your logic is not good and contradiction with your own later part of the statement , When you have the law of Jungle then with or without Govt is same. If IK did not register his own FIR while the PTI was in Power then what left to keep the Govt. So dont try to down yourself and others by saying something wrong from PTI, It is the narrative of Bakaoo Media

Melanthus

Khan is very stubborn.He should have left Pakistan after the coup by Bajwa.Pakistan is a lost cause.It can not be reformed.I don’t know why Khan believes he can make Pakistan a better country.My advice to Khan is to come to UK and live a peaceful life.It is not worth making any sacrifices for Pakistan.