Horrors Of US-NATO Butchery Of Libya Revealed !!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[h=2]Horrors Of US-NATO Butchery Of Libya Revealed[/h]

Exclusive to Rense.comNote The following email was received by a colleague of Susan Lindauer and we thank Susan for sending it immediately to us. This document is extremely important to read as it shows the hideous barbarity of the so-called civilized Zionist-controlled United States and its City of London EU Western gangster allies. The bombing of the Libyan water project (the Great Manmade River), the bombing of schools, hospitals and population centers, the blockading of the port at Tripoli to cut off all food and medical supplies, are all designed to starve and kill masses of humanity.The people of Libya are incredibly intelligent and strong and are committed to withstanding this effort to steal their nation from them. We wish them all possible success. If Libya is allowed to be slaughtered and reduced to Third World rubble like the Zionist-owned United States did to the nations of Iraq and Afghanistan, the Western world and civilization as we knew it are essentially gone. Remember Dresden edSusan: Also enclosed below is a press release on todays bombing by NATOFinally back on the internet, not at our hotel, had to travel to get on. Thursday and Friday no gasoline thanks to the piracy of NATO.What they gave me for Jeff Rense is a web link, they say it has photos and a video of what he needs. It is http://libya-sons.tv/video/ (Ed note This page is now 404, apparently as a result the outrageous NATO bombing of the Libyan Broadcasting Authority and the murder of three journalist colleagues there.)These people are now excited hiring some of the biggest lawyers in the world to file (lawsuits) against NATO. The war crimes here are unforgivable.Last night, NATO bombed the Libyan Broadcasting company killing 3 civilians and injuring 15 others. They dont like any TV here except NATO propaganda. I am attaching 2 more leaflets, NATO dropped these last week. In what alternate Universe does NATO think these people will take any advice from them?
We were at a rally on Thursday where probably 400,000 to 500,000 people rallied behind their country and the Leader of their revolution.These were some of the poorest people in Tripoli, yet they came with signs and their children dressed in green. They had written on their hands and bodies, we will give our soul for M. Ghadafi, we will all die before we let NATO and the great Colonial crusaders kill our beloved leader. NATO has stepped into a huge pile of **** and I hope that they end up with it all over their face. Ghadafi spoke at this rally over the phone, he said to NATO, you must negotiate with the people of Libya NOT ME, it is the people who decide their government and their leader.I suppose you know about the infighting amongst the rebels? Now they have killed one of their big generals and this has instigated hate amongst them, this is due to the tribal loyalties. They have actually been fighting amongst each other for weeks, the kill each other periodically as they are all thugs.In England, the British tried to give the Libyan embassy to the rebels! Like England says who owns the Libyan embassyand then the next day the rebels are killing each other. What a joke. The legitimate government of Libyan has now sealed that embassy. The UK can KISS any business here in Libya off ­ they are finished as are the FRENCH who periodically by orders of Sarkozy, shut the border between Tunisia and Libya to stop food and medicine and gasoline from coming in. NATO has blocked all the ships from coming into Tripoli so they want to starve these people out. Libya must pay big bribes to get the border open every time.They are losing and they dont like it, they had better wake up, the US taxpayer will not fund this huge atrocity against humanity. The truth is coming out.
leaflet2.jpg

pdfff.jpg

The Eighth Wonder Of The World
The Great Libyan Manmade River Project
The United States cant even build high speed trains let alone anything close to the scale of the vision of Muammar Gaddafi. This astonishing engineering feat provides pristine water to 70% of the people of Libya is now being systematically destroyed by US-NATO Depleted Uranium bombs.
libya-water-project.jpg

libya.jpg

fossil-aquifers-paleowater-.jpg

libya4.jpg

3676048_f520.jpg

WEB-libya-petro_1225414cl-8.jpg

greatmanmaderive.jpg

And the desert blooms
40larg.jpg

(www.pakalertpress.com)

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the reality. why they are after Libya everyone knows. For some people there is only one religion that is MONEY.

QaiserMirza

This is the wrong concept.

Actually US and NATO are the democracy lovers, they have the target to bring democracy in its true colour all around the world.
Attack on Libya or on any other country is to remove the blood sucker dictators and punish the whole nation who keep such ruler in their country.

Down with Qadafi.
Welcome US & NATO.

canadian

Actually US and NATO are the democracy lovers, they have the target to bring democracy in its true colour all around the world.
Attack on Libya or on any other country is to remove the blood sucker dictators and punish the whole nation who keep such ruler in their country.

Down with Qadafi.
Welcome US & NATO.

Democracy US style......lol:13::13::13:

moazzamniaz

It should include the Arab League along with US and NATO. It was the begging of Arab League that brought NATO.
Spot on!

I condemn the killing of every innocent civilian in Libya whether by Nato forces, Qaddafi army or by rebels. But, does any of us remember the massacre of innocent civilian protesters by Qaddafi forces in the start of all this fuss??? No, because we Muslims have a very selective memory and a twisted conscience. Killing of innocent muslim civilians by muslims is permissible in our view and even promises greatest reward by God. And it is happening all around the world at this very moment in every second islamic country from Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan to Tajikistan etc. For example, yesterday Syrian Army butchered 140 civilian protesters with tanks and APC`s, who were raising their voices for their God given rights and freedom
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14367773
But, we muslims will never discuss these issues cuz perpetrators are muslims. To make matters worse, the moment west endorses such a protest movement on the pretexts of democracy, freedom and human rights, we instantly label those protesters the agents of 'non-muslims'. On every such "Massacre of muslims, by the muslims and for the 'greater good' of the muslims and 'glory' of islam", our tongues are sealed, brains locked and conscience asleep. But as soon as some non-muslim kills an innocent muslim (which is obviously also wrong and condemnable), we raise a hue and cry of mythic proportions. Such messed up is our moral compass, such intellectually bankrupt have we muslims become as a whole. The 'ignorant' non-muslims should leave us muslims by ourselves. We dont need any outsider to perform our genocide. We are well equipped and quite expert at this holy task. Just leave us alone and wait for 40-50 years and the task is done. O my dear God (SWT), what kind of hypocrite creatures we have become on the name of ur beautiful and peaceful (Dont laugh, it will hurt my hypocritic feelings ) religion. Even the word hypocrisy cant fully explain our selective evil behavior.

Last edited:

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
US has history of going after its interests where ever they are in the world and Crush everything whatever comes in its way by any means possible. There strategy is clear but we are sleeping and dreaming that one day everything will be alright.

Unicorn

Banned
Spot on!

I condemn the killing of every innocent civilian in Libya whether by Nato forces, Qaddafi army or by rebels. But, does any of us remember the massacre of innocent civilian protesters by Qaddafi forces in the start of all this fuss??? No, because we Muslims have a very selective memory and a twisted conscience. Killing of innocent muslim civilians by muslims is permissible in our view and even promises greatest reward by God. And it is happening all around the world at this very moment in every second islamic country from Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan to Tajikistan etc. For example, yesterday Syrian Army butchered 140 civilian protesters with tanks and APC`s, who were raising their voices for their God given rights and freedom
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14367773
But, we muslims will never discuss these issues cuz perpetrators are muslims. To make matters worse, the moment west endorses such a protest movement on the pretexts of democracy, freedom and human rights, we instantly label those protesters the agents of 'non-muslims'. On every such "Massacre of muslims, by the muslims and for the 'greater good' of the muslims and 'glory' of islam", our tongues are sealed, brains locked and conscience asleep. But as soon as some non-muslim kills an innocent muslim (which is obviously also wrong and condemnable), we raise a hue and cry of mythic proportions. Such messed up is our moral compass, such intellectually bankrupt have we muslims become as a whole. The 'ignorant' non-muslims should leave us muslims by ourselves. We dont need any outsider to perform our genocide. We are well equipped and quite expert at this holy task. Just leave us alone and wait for 40-50 years and the task is done. O my dear God (SWT), what kind of hypocrite creatures we have become on the name of ur beautiful and peaceful (Dont laugh, it will hurt my hypocritic feelings ) religion. Even the word hypocrisy cant fully explain our selective evil behavior.

Well said. Arab League along with Egypt should have intervened in Libya if not they should have kept their mouths shut.

Turkey along with the rest of Arabs can intervene in Syria but they will not. Eventually they will ask US/NATO for help that way the whole Muslim world can blame US/NATO and Arabs and Turks becomes totally innocent in this.

moazzamniaz

Well said. Arab League along with Egypt should have intervened in Libya if not they should have kept their mouths shut.

Turkey along with the rest of Arabs can intervene in Syria but they will not. Eventually they will ask US/NATO for help that way the whole Muslim world can blame US/NATO and Arabs and Turks becomes totally innocent in this.

I am desperately waiting for that blessed moment, so that i can perform my religious duty of condemning 'kuffars, zionists, CIA, RAW, Mossad et al' and get eternal reward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

Down with Qadafi.
Welcome US & NATO.

wah mirza sb wah.yeh democracy k thekedar jo hyn,jab dil chaha saddam ko bitha dia power myn,use kia,throw kr dya,jab dil chaha musharraf ko le aye,jab dil chaha hasne mubarak ko le aye.....aray bhai world k tamam dictators to us ki waja se power myn rahay hyn,ya hyn.
libya pr attack sirf aur sirf qaddafi ki zaat ki waja se ha,us bahut naraz hua tha jab uk ne almaghrahi ko free kia tha,us ne kafi be-izzat kia tha apnay jamooray uk ko,abhi jab protest hui to us/uk klye chance bana k chalo issi bahanay sara hisab brabar kr dya jae.
jamhryat jo char chand pakistan ko laga rahi ha woh to sab dekh rahay hyn na...

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
brother the problem with us is the media. we r gettting our sources from bbc. aljazeera or fox cnn and i dont rely on them as well as our geo coz most of the information comes wrong. so its not that way either. they tell u something different then what is the news. so i dont know what s there in libya.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh west ne dunya ka sara aman he khrab kr dya ha pnay double standard aur hypocrisy ki waja se.libya myn yeh baghyon(rebels) ko weapons supply kartay hyn,un ko recognise kartay hyn.on the other hand israel jab palstine k ghar pe qabza kr k un ko marta ha to kahtay hyn k israel self defence my kr rha ha.kashmir myn jo kuch ho rha ha,wahan yeh "rebels" ko kyon nhe weapons detay ya recognise kartay...
zulm phir zulm ha barhta ha to mit jata ha.....inshaALLAH in ka yeh zulm mit jae ga.

crankthskunk

One by One you are getting picked.

When the units are destroyed individually, how would the whole look?

But what do you expect from divided, illiterate, short sighted, personality worshipping, people with slave mentality, back bitters, jealous, petty minded?

The day we realise, get united, stand as one, no one dare look at us. No Power on earth can even twitch a finger at us.

So what is stopping us from getting United?

Look amongst you, the traitors and ill wishers are all around you. You just have the eyes to recognise them.

Unicorn

Banned
One by One you are getting picked.

When the units are destroyed individually, how would the whole look?

But what do you expect from divided, illiterate, short sighted, personality worshipping, people with slave mentality, back bitters, jealous, petty minded?

The day we realise, get united, stand as one, no one dare look at us. No Power on earth can even twitch a finger at us.

So what is stopping us from getting United?

Look amongst you, the traitors and ill wishers are all around you. You just have the eyes to recognise them.

Good to see you pointing fingers where they belong instead of conspiracy theories.

canadian

I would blame rulers of all these Muslim countries who conspire with others to undermine their own people/countries.Gaddafi was an arrongant and corrupt Dictator.He ruthlessley ruled Libyia for forty two years and was not very popular with his own people.However,attack on libyia is an international crime and should be condemned as such.An independent country was attacked against the UN charter.They should leave immediatey and let the Arab League handle the situation.

crankthskunk

Good to see you pointing fingers where they belong instead of conspiracy theories.

Unicorn, I always do, thats why you get right between the eyes. :lol::lol:
I am always honest and right up to the mark. What you call conspiracy theories are stark realities, suppressed by your friends in highest places. To toe the Zionists and NWO line is a conspiracy theory, otherwise sensible people know what is happening and why.

Unicorn

Banned
Unicorn, I always do, thats why you get right between the eyes. :lol::lol:
I am always honest and right up to the mark. What you call conspiracy theories are stark realities, suppressed by your friends in highest places. To toe the Zionists and NWO line is a conspiracy theory, otherwise sensible people know what is happening and why.

I never said that you are not honest. I wish I had friends in high places.