How do we get away of this hard time?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
My friends:
Is there any way out of the present situation for us Pakistanis?

Don't say kill Mullahs and Talibans, we can not change their mind set.
Don't say Americans must leave the regions, we can not force them to do so.
Don't say ask help from Muslim world, they are already under American pressure.
Don't say ask our politicians, they are all imcompetent.

What to do then?

Two things I can suggest:

1- Be united, please forget our internal differences for a time being, if we are succeeded to survive from this hardship (and Insha Allah, we will), we will feight together then. No MQM, no PPP, no PMLN etc.please. Just us and only Pakistan.

2- Apne Allah se maafiyan mange or ghar ghar ijtamai duaoN ka ahtemam kareiN. Hamara koi nahi, siwaey hamare Rub ke.

We will be back, Insha Allah,

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Subhanallh e wabehamdihi................ Subhanallh e ilazeem

Yahayu YaQayumu Brehmatika Asstagishu...................

Inshallah......................

Nasru minallah w fatahun karib.........................

Akalmand2number

Voter (50+ posts)
I am agree with your point one, lets get united
(but against whom ? off course against Terrorist Am i right ?) if so then
we have to continue our fight againt this evil created by Zia ul Haq and Jamat-e-Islami with the help of USA
2. your point number two is not agreeable, because only praying is not the solution, even you pray in mosque they will come there and kill you by hand grenades and machine guns, we must fight this evil

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Don't say kill Mullahs and Talibans, we can not change their mind set.
Don't say Americans must leave the regions, we can not force them to do so.
Don't say ask help from Muslim world, they are already under American pressure.
Don't say ask our politicians, they are all imcompetent.

Are we really a sovereign country?

It's not Talibans who are suicide bombers, It's the relatives of those innocent civilians who got killed by drones or bombardment of Pak Army and now enemies(Taliban or whoever you want to call them) are taking advantage of it and recruiting them as suicide bombers.

I'm afraid, there is no other way to stop this unless Pak government change it's policy. Why don't we realize, they are creating a civil war in pakistan on purpose. That's the easiest way for Americans to take over our nukes!

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Daily slaughter of the innocent Pakistanis

Innocent Pakistanis are massacred daily by the foreign trained, armed and financed kafir terrorists and the sad fact is that these evil men of violence, terror and horrendous death and destruction are getting bolder and regular.

Why the Pakistani intelligence services and police are so inept to stop these kafir bombers and terrorists before they strike? Surely, these evil men live amongst the population and must be some one's neighbours; pay their rent; buy their food; drive around in cars, lorries etc and carry on with their daily life but at the same time planning horrendous and death on innocent Pakistanis. I would like that every patriotic Pakistani to report any suspicious activity of a person, persons or a group living next to them or far away from them to the local police and intelligence services.

We know that this government has failed miserably to protect and save lives of Pakistani citizens and it is about time that every Pakistani should become vigilant and became a spy for the nation and country. These evil men of death and destruction are living around us planning and carrying out with their barbaric activities against the country and innocent Pakistanis unnoticed because we are not vigilant enough.

Pakistani government should announce a reward of 5 lakhs rupees to every patriotic Pakistani who informs the security forces of where about of these terrorists.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
@ PakPatriot1

well.....I 100% agree with you that we should be get united plus ask for forgiveness to our Almight Allah.
But i dont agree with your opinions you gave the rest.
At one point you are saying we should pray and seek for forgiveness and on the same time we dont want to say Americans its enough. Listen PakPatriot1, Allah will not help muslims until we have faith that "La ilaa ha illallah". jub tuk hum aik Allah per bharosa nayi karain gay....tub tuk wo madad nayi aaye gi....
and if we have that faith that there is no one other than Allah, to phir hamain US, india aur Israel k na-paak iraadoo k khilaaf stand lainay mein ...aur ankhoon mein aankhein daal ker baat kernay mein koi harj nayi hona chaheyh.
PakPatriot1, There is no doubt that this war is now our war. but still there are some politicians who are competent but we never give them chance. Imran khan. we did not give him chance only because he is saying its not our war. It was not our war until they came in Pakistan with bad intentions. But there is no doubt in patriotism of Imran Khan, so why shouldnt we give him chance as well. As Zaid Hamid, himself said so many times, that we should not have any hope from the current government. PPP, PML aur MQM, inn sub ko to apni pari hai...NRO say bachnay ki bari hai...
hamain Allah ki zaat per bharoosa kertay howay PTI ko moka daina hi ho ga.....aur iss k liye aaap ko b samajhna ho ga...aur Pakistan Army ko b.

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If Taliban can target a MASJID, they can target any place!

including the ISI office they targeted today, killing several innocent people in the vicinity.

Taliban leader Walliur-Rahman Mehsood called BBC and termed the masjid his folks targeted last Friday as 'Masjd-e-zarrar'. Means the Taliban now are directly taking orders from Allah and deciding who is Munafiq and who isn't!!

If these sobs are capable of killing 15 or so kids in the name of revenge, they can kill ANYONE in their crazy pursuit, and find justification using their perverted ideology..

Please folks, wake up. Revenge killings by these vigilante outfits might be a tribal thing, but it has NOTHING to do with islam, why can't we see the difference???

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: If Taliban can target a MASJID, they can target any place!

Absolutely correct brother. These people are not human being but beasts who see vengeance as part of their instinct. The targeting of mosques reminds of their Khariji forefathers during the time of the Caliph Ali Ibne Abi Talib. They are using exactly the same justification for taking innocent lives in the name of Islam, that their forefathers used to. History is repeating itself.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: If Taliban can target a MASJID, they can target any place!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

More Muslims have been killed by fellow Muslims, than by Non-Muslims... :geek:

mdnod

Citizen
SHARAM TUM KO MAGAR NAHIN AATI

HAMARA POORA PAK WATAN KHOON MAIN NAHAYA HUWA HAY,AUR SIND MAIN "TOPI+AJRAK' PAHEN KAR HO JAMALO KI THAP PAR RAQS HORAHA HAY ,OPENLY WEAPON KI NUMAIESH, KOI QANOON UN K LIEY NAHIN,SHAME SHAME

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Evil, merciless, shameless and barbaric terrorists

Innocent Pakistanis are massacred daily by the foreign trained, armed and financed terrorists and the sad fact is that these evil men of violence, terror and horrendous death and destruction are getting bolder and regular by the day.

Why the Pakistani intelligence services and police are so slow to stop these evil bombers and terrorists before they strike? Surely, these evil men live amongst the population and must be some one's neighbours; pay their rent; buy their food; drive around in cars, lorries etc and carry on with their daily life but at the same time planning horrendous and death on innocent Pakistanis. I would like that every patriotic Pakistani to report any suspicious activity of a person, persons or a group living next to them or far away to the local police and intelligence services.

We know that the government has failed miserably to protect and save lives of Pakistani citizens and it is about time that every Pakistani should become vigilant and become a spy and informer for the nation and country. These evil men of death and destruction are living around us but carrying on with their barbaric activities against the country and innocent Pakistanis unnoticed because we are not vigilant enough.

Pakistani government should announce a reward of 5 lakhs rupees to every patriotic Pakistani who informs the security forces of where about of these terrorists.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
one simple qestion:
If these Bastard Talibans are against USA, why the hell they attack innocent civillians and public??? they don't target those US Black water guys who foke fun of our sovereignty by waving their guns in the streets of pakistan....???????

We as the citizens of Pakistan know everything... we know USA is behind this taliban mess... they are supporting talibans through Israel and india.. Sir we are not milk drinking kids.... come on we understand all the mess... We can see how the USA provides shelter to key Pakistani terrorists in Afghanistan...

But our problem is we don't have any real leader with BALLS to tell the world whats goin on in the region.... All we have these idiot leaders who are only interested to make their fortune by fooling the respectful world citizens..

We have no expectations from these clawns [zardari] [taseer] [rehman-malik] [altaf]

And Mr Contra grow up buddy.... I dnt know what is the source of your crap "More Muslims are killed by the fellow Muslims"...??? Who killed millions of innocent Muslims in Kashmir, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chichenia, Palastine, and Kosowo??

mahmood.yaser

Voter (50+ posts)
The most important thing is that THE EMARGENCY IN THE COUNTRY SHOULD BE DECLEARED. IT SHOULD BE CONSIDER WAR IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---I have always believed from Karachi to Khyber and beyond and every inch of Pakistan to be my Home and my own territory :ugeek: ..I consider myself a Muslim first and then Pakistani enough for my satisfaction as this being the only Reality..

---We need to simply cut off all the helping hand we'd been extending to the filthy americans who would for their diabolic purposes would do anything and everything provided their evil aims are fulfilled :evil: Need a li'l courage that's all,just look at Turkey one NO and they are all good!!Remember the more we cave in to pressure,the more demands be put forward and list would be endless>>

--The Mistake was made back in 2001 but now the time has come to rectify it by our Army to know the enemy and that enemy is fueling the fire in our region..This reminds me of hurricane katrina in 2005 when there was complete lawlessness in New Orleans and louisiana and a lot of chaos erupted and in that chaos everybody played their share by looting and robbing :| so in the current mess a lot has been happening but blame is being directed at ONLY one source.. :evil: (We need to cutoff their supplies and re-evaluate the situation as to who's doing what and helping who??We need to declare unanimously we are NO more part of this war on terror...

--Look at the ambiguity of Occupying forces they're willing to negotiate in Afghanistan but would NOT let Pakistan do the same :evil: Even if it did happen some bomb would go off and we'd again get back to square one,We need to be honest and our Army should directly negotiate and with the fear of only Allah address the Nation and to the whole world as to who's doing what!!!

--I would request you to share this as much as possible... please spread it from Karachi to Khyber... through any means you have... Jazak-Allah khair..

panasonic

Banned
Looks like Suicider is being controlled by Satellite

I know Taliban is jangjo kom but how they are deceiving Pakistan agencies everyday is remarkable. I think CIA or black water whatever with help of India agents who bought some Taliban have given modern equipments to do this task. Same has been done in Iraq.

I think, may be I am wrong but they are being navigated and given proper information via satellite where the security lapses are. Even our army looks helpless in this regards.

Share your comments.

Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

???? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???

???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ????

??? ?????? ??? ?????? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ???

?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ???????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ???????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ????

?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ?????

??????? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ?????? ??????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???

???? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ??? ????????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ????? ??? ???? ???

???? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??????????
[email protected]
http://www.state.gov

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ retard

---Don't worry your all relatives are certainly chilling and throwing tailgate bashes at every game :evil: Your country's douchebags that have littered the streets of Pakistan and are doing whatever in their power to get even on the basis of this assumption that Pakistan isn't actively involved in Afghanistan militarily and have this bogus hunch that one way or the way Pakistan Army is still supporting Afghan taliban :evil: ya'll dirty scumbags have devised such a demonic and evil plan to arm TTP who have spread this wave of terror all across Pakistan :evil: ..Like i say first target practice has to be these american rats littering the streets of our Capital and then see what difference it would make..

--As far Afghanistan is concerned make no mistake about it,ya'll will never ever win
:ugeek:You messed up americans will never learn and will always put firm faith on bullying and coming up with false 'n' bogus reports and would leave no room for any sane soul in the world to think ya'll to be NOT devil themselves

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
People are giving different solutions. I appreciate everyone's emotions and the pain they are feeling for the innocent country fellows who are being victimized for nothing.

We, as common Pakistanis have nothing to do with any international politics. We even don't know exactly , who is killing us, Americans, Talibans or agents of RAW, MOSAD etc.etc.

We just know that only us are being killed.

Who live in Pakistan? Only Pakistanis.
Who are being suffered? Only Pakistanis.
Who have to survive? Only Pakistanis.
Who have to make efforts to save the homeland? Only Pakistanis.

Brothers and sisters:

This is not the time to involve in any kind of baseless and immaterial discussions of blame game. That time has passed now. We can not afford any more to waste our energies and precious time to find out who is responsible?

Whoever is reponsible, we don't know and even if we know we can not fight with them.The conspiracy against us is much powerful. If we keep wasting our time then I am afraid we will loose everything and that's what our enemies want.

We need immediate remedy. No hanky, panky will work now.

The reality is that we are very weak and the bigger reality is that we are not responsilble of our weaknesses, that's our leaders and their activities. So no hope from any one of those.

But, my faith is still with me that we can survive, and the only way of our survival is

"Allah ki rassi ko Mazbooti se thaam leiN or tafarruqey meiN na pareiN".

If we ask forgiveness of all of our sins from Allah the Almighty and wait from His help, He will surely be with us.

I suggest the following measures, that must be taken from each and every Pakistani.

1-We have to develop a security plan and implement in our areas. We have to look very keenly the activities around us, around our homes and around our neibourhoods.

2-We have to make sure to find out who is new to our area and before renting/selling our properties, we need to do a proper investigations.

3- Keep our eyes on every newly added vehicle in our area.

4- Need to train our children to not to go close to any unknown article.

5- Remain at homes and do not go out unnecessarily.

6-Ask the school administrations to teach our children basic safety tips.

7- We have to ask Imam Sahibs of our Masajids to mobilize the people and educate them about the peaceful Islam.

8-Right away stop watching Indian Media, including movies etc.

9-Pak media should also educate people about the situation.

11-Brothers living abroad must bycott all the Indian Desi Stores and must not buy anything made in India. No indian movies, no indian channels please.

10- Every Pakistani TV channel should stop all nonsense TV Talk shows of politicians.They are not adding anything into our daily lives. If these politicians are not doing practically anything for us then they have no right to appear on TV and we pay the fee to the TV channels and bear the heavy advertisement cost.

11-Govt. must declare an state of emergency and it must do something that is visible to us, if they have any ghairat left in them.

12-etc.etc.

PLEASE CONSIDER BEFORE THE TIME TRAILS OFF.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
How do we get away of this hard time - Any suggestion?

People are giving different solutions. I appreciate everyone's emotions and the pain they are feeling for the innocent country fellows who are being victimized for nothing.

We, as common Pakistanis have nothing to do with any international politics. We even don't know exactly , who is killing us? Americans? Talibans? or agents of RAW, MOSAD? etc.etc. ????

We just know that only us are being killed.

Think about:

Who live in Pakistan? Only us Pakistanis.
Who are being suffered? Only us Pakistanis.

SO:

Who has to make all the efforts for our survival? Only us Pakistanis.
Who has to make all the efforts to save our homeland? Only us Pakistanis.

Brothers and sisters:

This is not the time to involve in any kind of baseless and immaterial discussions of blame game. That time has passed now. We can not afford any more to waste our energies and precious time to find out who is responsible?

Whoever is reponsible, we don't know and even if we know we can not fight with them.The conspirators against us are much powerful. If we keep wasting our time then I am afraid we will loose everything and that's what our enemies want.

We need immediate remedy. No hanky, panky will work now.

The reality is that we are very weak and the bigger reality is that we are not responsilble of our weaknesses, that's our leaders and their mal-functions. So no hope from any one of those.

Our army is already at work to protect our borders. We can not bring them in to secure our cities.

But, my faith is still with me that we can survive, and the only way of our survival is

"Allah ki rassi ko Mazbooti se thaam leiN or tafarruqey meiN na pareiN".

If we ask forgiveness of all of our sins from Allah the Almighty and wait from His help, He will surely be with us. I always remember the SURAH AL-Feel of the Holy Quran. Allah ki Nusrat hamare saath hogi agar hum Allah ke suchey bunde bun jaein. Insha Allah.

I suggest the following measures, that must be taken from each and every Pakistani.

1-We have to develop a security plan and implement in our areas, in our shopping centres, in our buses and wagons and in every public spot. We have to look very keenly the activities around us, around our homes and around our neighbourhoods.

2-We have to make sure to find out who is new to our area and before renting/selling our properties, we need to do a proper investigations.

3- Keep our eyes on every newly added vehicle in our area.

4- Need to train our children to not to go close to any unknown article.

5- Remain at homes and do not go out unnecessarily.

6-Ask the school administrations to teach our children basic safety tips.

7- We have to ask Imam Sahibs of our Masajids to mobilize the people and educate them about the peaceful Islam.

8-Right away stop watching Indian Media, including movies etc. as we all know India is our no.1 enemy.

9-Pak media should also educate people about the situation.

11-Brothers living abroad must bycott all the Indian Desi Stores and must not buy anything made in India. No indian movies, no indian channels please.

12-Overseas Pakistanis must unite with each other and do peaceful demontrations in everywhere and let the world know about our actual position. We need a massive compaign to be launched internationally.

13- Every Pakistani TV channel should stop all nonsense TV Talk shows of politicians.They are not adding anything into our daily lives. If these politicians are not doing practically anything for us then they have no right to appear on TV and why should we pay the fee to the TV channels and bear the heavy advertisement cost for these monkeys?

14-Govt. must declare an state of emergency and it must do something that is visible to us, if they have any ghairat left in them.

15-There is an immense need right now to forget our political affiliations. The main thing is Pakisatn and if Pakistan survives (and it will Insha Allah) then we will have more time to fight with each other over stupid political parties and politicians.

16-etc.etc.

We can not afford to waste our time for waiting our leaders and govt. officials. They will never come out to help us. We have to protect ourselves by our own efforts.

PLEASE CONSIDER BEFORE THE TIME TRAILS OFF.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakpatriot:

Don't see this conflict only as a conflic from local point of view.I will mention the mistakes we made when we started to take this path to no where.

1-The Americans need to get their asses off the neighbouring Afghanistan. Unless and untill , they don't withdraw their forces, we will continue to see the trouble brewing in to our borders.
2- Pakistan should stop helping American fight the Afghans. We need to get our borders secure and we need to tell everyone including Americans that their interferance in our country is causing destabilizaion and anarchy within pakistan.
3- We need to clean our country first from Americans then from Afghans and others. We can't afford to let American go once we found them violating local laws.
4- We need to tell American that their drone attcks are not acceptable in firm words.Take them down if they don't listen.On the same note, we have to tell Afghans and Talibans that we are not a party in this conflic and we will not bear any activities within our borders which can cause our security problems.
5- Get our troops out of Tribal areas and sit down with local Talibans and others to address security concerns.Don't let American sabotage our efforts to bring peace and harmony within society and within tribal territories.
5- Make sure that we don't take orders from Americans and allow them to roam freely in our streets and houses.They need to be restrained and forced out of the country if they violate our laws.

You think Zardari can do that ? You think Kiyani can do that ? I doubt it very much.We have an elephant who is on the run in our country, we have to capture it before the calm can prevail.These are tough actions, we as slaves can't bring the change .we have to be master of our own destiny....Are we ready ?