How many of you will return the money????

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To be honest I always return the money but I have seen most of the people wont return it...If that is real,Australians are much better.Thanks for sharing.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It is good to be honest .

other wise we have to return this at the lst day , where we dont have any curency , only good deed will be the currency of the time.

We might not have that. and we might be very poor that day. As Rasool Allah said.

and one more thing to care about , avoid eating stuff , free of cost , in the shops.

Like some time we look the open stuff for eating , and we take some.... not good.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
first i fire this worker from my co. why he not work correct and give every body more money in return............or i cutt off from his salary..................:););)...............................why its reasson i want checkout for my personal profit as a credit card bank..............thats is very diffrent.....................5 dollar can you return very easy but 5000 dollar and also you utilize in verious luxury in life and if you dont afford it then you hange in big mess................court cases or imigrant visa or passport application.............thats reasson pls dont do with credit card and be care how much you have use first and say no thanks to credit card........................

l_pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Many time i return the money.
Once when i brought back to return to shopkeeper, there was one lady in the shop. she was looking at me , at the end she ask me where are you from?
i replied " I am from Pakistan"
she said "Pakistan GOOD"
that time nobody can image my feeling

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:D::D so she was surprised that a pakistani can be honest too :D:D
Many time i return the money.
Once when i brought back to return to shopkeeper, there was one lady in the shop. she was looking at me , at the end she ask me where are you from?
i replied " I am from Pakistan"
she said "Pakistan GOOD"
that time nobody can image my feeling

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
90% wont return it in Pakistan guys. We have become the worlds most corrupt nation after somalia. Lets face it.