How MQM does rigging- listen to mqm leader

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: MQM proudly offers to public

I think you forgot one very important service they have been providing people of Karachi "Bori band Laash"

isko australia may bhet kar sab pata hay magar isko apnay ghar ke koi khabar nahi ho gee

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Despite your unhappiness and great information you shared, we will vote for MQM. Probably that will also be rigging in your dictionary. No need to raise your blood pressure for MQM. [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

You are one unlucky slave whose ability to think has been hijacked by altaf mersasi and humnawa. You will enjoy the same golden era which you have been enjoying for the last 25 years... How much bhatta do you pay and how many family members have you lost so far to MQM terrorists?? (clap)

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: MQM ki Dhandhli Be Naqab. please see the video below, what time polling stations close 11th may

MQM Murdabad.....Allah Altaf hussain ko kutttay kee maut maray ...Ameen

mrk123

Re: MQM ki Dhandhli Be Naqab. please see the video below, what time polling stations close 11th may

Any follow up news on the CNBC video where some people in Karachi were taking away the blue bags full of ballot papers on a motorcycle?

anyie1

if karachi results come very late then it will be clear that this baba was right......

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

Any follow up news on the CNBC video where some people in Karachi were taking away the blue bags full of ballot papers on a motorcycle?

What a pathetic behaviour.
I am not saying they were not MQM guys but how we can establish they were MQM guys? Not anyone else?
or how do we know the stuff in those blue bags was election related? not anyting else?
Even ballot papers are not out yet from printing press of Pakistan? Only army personnel will take them out and send them to polling stations as far as I know. So, army is also involved with MQM? Amazing? isn't it?
(clap)(clap)

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Leaders and their followers will stand before Allah SWA on the Day of Judgement and will share in the good deeds and the bad deeds collectively as per their participation.
Altaf Bhai and his loyal followers will be answerable of each and every good thing and bad thing they have been doing
May Allah SWA protect us from blindly following any one AMEEN

mrk123

What a pathetic behaviour.
I am not saying they were not MQM guys but how we can establish they were MQM guys? Not anyone else?
or how do we know the stuff in those blue bags was election related? not anyting else?
Even ballot papers are not out yet from printing press of Pakistan? Only army personnel will take them out and send them to polling stations as far as I know. So, army is also involved with MQM? Amazing? isn't it?
(clap)(clap)

Aijaz mian, didn't expect you to get too excited about it :)

Go ahead and shoot me if I said ballot papers instead of election 'saaz-o-saamaan' :) I am getting old and I saw that news item a day ago so mistakenly said bags of ballot paper instead of 'election saaz-o-saamaan'

Did I mention MQM - not sure why you got so worked up about it? Yes, in the thread where that news item was posted someone had mentioned how could it be MQM and I said sarcastically (since that's my locality) that sure there is no MQM there rather some other nationalist parties.

As for your question about how do we know if that was election related stuff - I didn't produce that report in my backyard rather it was reported and produced by CNBC Pakistan. Here is the contact information for CNBC since they are the ones who reported it. You could contact them and complain about their irresponsible reporting.

CNBC Pakistan

http://www.cnbcpakistan.com/contactus.html

Programming Queries:
[email protected]

or write a letter if you prefer to:

CNBC Pakistan Head Office,
13th Floor, Techno City Corporate Towers,
Hasrat Mohani Road, off I.I Chundrigar Road,
Karachi 74000

And, here is the link to that video and thread:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...peration-in-Karachi-CNBC-Report-09th-May-2013

p.s. I still respect your right to clap, laugh and read too much into my comments ;)

Last edited:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aijaz mian, didn't expect you to get too excited about it :)

Go ahead and shoot me if I said ballot papers instead of election 'saaz-o-saamaan' :) I am getting old and I saw that news item a day ago so mistakenly said bags of ballot paper instead of 'election saaz-o-saamaan'

Did I mention MQM - not sure why you got so worked up about it? Yes, in the thread where that news item was posted someone had mentioned how could it be MQM and I said sarcastically (since that's my locality) that sure there is no MQM there rather some other nationalist parties.

As for your question about how do we know if that was election related stuff - I didn't produce that report in my backyard rather it was reported and produced by CNBC Pakistan. Here is the contact information for CNBC since they are the ones who reported it. You could contact them and complain about their irresponsible reporting.

CNBC Pakistan

http://www.cnbcpakistan.com/contactus.html

Programming Queries:
[email protected]

or write a letter if you prefer to:

CNBC Pakistan Head Office,
13th Floor, Techno City Corporate Towers,
Hasrat Mohani Road, off I.I Chundrigar Road,
Karachi 74000

And, here is the link to that video and thread:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...peration-in-Karachi-CNBC-Report-09th-May-2013

p.s. I still respect your right to clap, laugh and read too much into my comments ;)

Bhai Sahib
Assalamalaikum
For God sake, don't get me wrong. I did not refer you in my post. I was talking about the general behaviour. I saw this video yesterday on a different thread and was still trapped by the posts there. I was talking on them not you. Sorry for misunderstanding.
BTW, No need to ask anything to any media as we can clearly see how this media is projecting only one party and maligning others just before the few hours of election.
Mubarak ho Khan sahib ka PM banna. I respect the choice of people and hoping Khan Sahib will not repeat his cricket past as far as Karachi is concerned. This time he will act wisely.
He will have a golden chance to eliminate MQM from Karachi forever. We karachi people need only one thing from Khan, that is JUSTICE (not cheif justice ;)) FOR ALL. When I say that, you know what I mean.
Let's see if he thinks and acts wisely for Karachi or not.

mrk123

Bhai Sahib
Assalamalaikum
For God sake, don't get me wrong. I did not refer you in my post. I was talking about the general behaviour. I saw this video yesterday on a different thread and was still trapped by the posts there. I was talking on them not you. Sorry for misunderstanding.
BTW, No need to ask anything to any media as we can clearly see how this media is projecting only one party and maligning others just before the few hours of election.
Mubarak ho Khan sahib ka PM banna. I respect the choice of people and hoping Khan Sahib will not repeat his cricket past as far as Karachi is concerned. This time he will act wisely.
He will have a golden chance to eliminate MQM from Karachi forever. We karachi people need only one thing from Khan, that is JUSTICE (not cheif justice ;)) FOR ALL. When I say that, you know what I mean.
Let's see if he thinks and acts wisely for Karachi or not.

WalaikumAssalam,

Aijaz bhai, mein khud bhi pareshaan tha kay aaj kiya chakkar hai Aijaz bhai zara ghussay mein hain :-)

Meri taraf say koee baat buri lagee ho tu dilee maazrat!

I completely understand and agree with what you said above.

To be honest with you I don't even have too much expectations with IK/PTI but even a tiny positive change will be a big improvement over what we had for the last 5 years and will have if NS/PMLN wins another term. It will be a blow that we will find hard to recover from.

I sincerely hope that IK has changed from his cricket days and it seems that he has indeed changed. He has said it himself and the things does show that as a person he has changed for the better. One thing that I like about him now is that he is a million times more humble than his playing days otherwise you can imagine what a typical Pakistani person would do and how they would act if they were as popular as he is and commanded the same respect as he does.

Lets just hope that whatever the results are they are not just better for Karachi but for all of Pakistan and Pakistanis since there is a lot of people suffering all over the country and some are in way worse shape than Karachi.

I liked your comment about the real justice and not the chief justice style justice :-)

Lets just pray that real and visible justice is delivered!

Last edited: