How Musharraf Enslaved Us!!!

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gen Kayani was a very incompetent general. His brothers were involved in corruption deals with Zardari & Kayani was in bed with the corrupt politicians.
Gen Raheel was a great army chief who destroyed TTP and MQM terrorists & networks. Gen Bajwa is another brave soldier & army chief.
Jab India par attack karne ka time aayega tou kar bhi lenge filhal mulk ki economy strong kar rahe hai. Mulk economically aur militarily strong hoga tou har challenge kar muqabila kar sakenge.
Yeah the same general who licking balls for few riyals n dirhams. Goodluck.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
They all are same. Bye.
giphy.gif

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In all fairness it is very easy to criticise in today's events what happened in the past. What were the FO people doing besdes angling for choicest postings. Our FO has never been a top arm of our establishment . In fact our bureaucracy has always been rotten and corrupt to the core barring a few who were incompetent . Now with the clear emergence of the judicial mafia taking suo moto notices the babus will postpone innovative acts. Common man will suffer more. Picnic will start when qazi easy paisa becomes the CJP.May Allah forbid such degradation for our country.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you in so much pain? General Raheel Sharif destroyed Altafi & TTP terrorists, that’s why you are talking shit against him.
I salute that great man
Why you are in pain when i am supporting mushy? Dhakan Destroyed karachi, killed many people in Karachi with the help of good terrorist Uzair baloch and bad terrorist mqm. Now its time to build Karachi's roads and infrastructure but establishment starts blaming PPP, MQM, PMLN and PTI. And Now looting Karachi. You salute thanku shareef. I salute Musharraf. We have right to stick our own opinion. Respect that.

Last edited:

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why you are in pain when i am supporting mushy? Dhakan Destroyed karachi, killed many people in Karachi with the help of good terrorist Uzair baloch and bad terrorist mqm. Now its time to build Karachi's roads and infrastructure but establishment starts blaming PPP, MQM, PMLN and PTI. And Now looting Karachi. You salute thanku shareef. I salute Musharraf. We have right to stick our own opinion. Respect that.
Bhai yeah Mattami Jaluus hai , I ko Sukon Se Guzarney Doo.
What Musharraf performed n did for Pakistan their coming 7 generations can’t do 10% of that.
So Har Maheney Eik Matam tu I ka Haq hai.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
power-dynamics.jpg

after Musharraf these three idiots took 15 years to do Aisi Taisi of beautiful Pakistan what was IMF free.
Idiots Plus
images
pakistans-newly-appointed-army-chief-general-raheel-sharif-r-and-outgoing-army-chief-general-ashfaq-kayani-l-salute-during-the-change-of-command-ceremony-at-the-army-headquarters-in-rawalpindi-november-29-2013-pakistan-named-sharif-a-career-infantry-officer-considered-a-moderate-as-army-chief-on-wednesday-as-the-country-fights-a-taliban-insurgency-and-seeks-accord-with-the-united-states-on-how-to-stabilise-neighbouring-afghanistan-pakistan-prime-minister-nawaz-sharif-announced-that-raheel-sharif-brother-of-a-war-hero-would-take-charge-of-the-worlds-sixth-largest-army-with-a-forma-2cx9w28.jpg

Musharraf Ko Gali dena Jaiz aur unka Haq hai . Don’t reply them.
As Anwar Maqsood says Aayakanabudo Se Shrough hua InaasSaberen Se Inallahe Rajeon ki Taraf Gamzan hai.

Last edited:

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are supporting a guy who surrendered the country’s sovereignty on one phone in order to prolong his rule.
By joining the US’s so called war on terror, we lost 80000 people & the country’s economy suffered $150 billion loss. Musharraf let loose the MQM terrorists who then killed thousands of people in Karachi .
Salute to General Raheel Sharif for crushing & destroying the terrorist networks of MQM & TTP.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are supporting a guy who surrendered the country’s sovereignty on one phone in order to prolong his rule.
By joining the US’s so called war on terror, we lost 80000 people & the country’s economy suffered $150 billion loss. Musharraf let loose the MQM terrorists who then killed thousands of people in Karachi .
Salute to General Raheel Sharif for crushing & destroying the terrorist networks of MQM & TTP.
Kiddo do watch pogo and don't reply me plz..