How to make PTCL respond to your complains efficiently & quickly

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How to make PTCL fall in line if they are not responding to your complaints!

I see a lot of you on this forum moaning about ptcl customer service, I also have had a very frustrating experience using PTCL broadband and you can have a better understanding of the level of pain that you go through your business is online and you need 24/7 connectivity. PTCL Broadband internet is never stable and cherry on the top; when you complain, they never listen to you.

Out of many and many complains they only respond to a very few and keep you hung with a complain number which becomes part of your permanent memory because you almost die asking them to resolve that very complain number.

So here is how to deal with this difficulty. Someone reccomended I gave it a try and it totally worked for me.

The formula is simple! JUST TELL THEIR DADDY!

I complained to PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) and they were at my door step
within 4 hours and second time the very next day.

Simply go to PTA's official website where there's a complaint section

Here is the link

http://www.pta.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1590&Itemid=760

10869880_390851617740689_1277341672351562495_o.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Q

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are right brdr, I got same experience too, I had applied to get connection of PTCL, but even after passing 15 days i couldn't get connection. Everyday it was my job to visit PTCL office and to listen their lame excuses.

Wire is not available
Line man is absent today
He is on visit now etc

Finally i have deicided to register complain at PTA. and after it i got connection within very 24 Hours.

farazk86

Voter (50+ posts)
Thanks for sharing brother, Ive been paying for 8 MB but am not getting more than 2 MB speed. all of my complaints since the past 4 months have been on deaf ears. I'll definitely give this a try.

What am I supposed to put in "Operator reference number"?

I have attached a speed test screenshot. Bear in mind that my bill is charging for the 8MB broadband.

http://pbrd.co/1zhUtTS

Last edited:

Talha Asif

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks for sharing brother, Ive been paying for 8 MB but am not getting more than 2 MB speed. all of my complaints since the past 4 months have been on deaf ears. I'll definitely give this a try.

What am I supposed to put in "Operator reference number"?

I have attached a speed test screenshot. Bear in mind that my bill is charging for the 8MB broadband.

http://pbrd.co/1zhUtTS

jnb ap yahan MB capital use kr rhy hain jis ka matlab hy Megabyte = 1000 kB(kiloByte) jabky internet speed k liye mb use hota hy jiska matlab hy Megabit = 125 kB(kiloByte) jabki 1 MB(MegaByte) me 1000 kiloBytes means 8 mb(megabits).is hasaab se ager apka conection 8 mbps ka hy to apko 1MB=1000 kB kilobyte milny chahyen jabky apko us se ziada hi mil raha hy per ager apka matlab 2mb means 250 kB hy to apk sath wakai ziadati i baat hy per ager apka matlab 2MB hi hy means 2MB = 2000 kB = 16 mb hy phr to ap extra ly rhy hain