HUJI militant group behind delhi blast

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: pakistan based militant group behind delhi blast

Oh, sorry i didnt realize you knew what was in the hearts and minds of 90% of Pakistanis...
and that logic makes no sense...Jews were persecuted in Germany, does that mean every single christian who was alive at that time thought it was the right thing to do..
And what exactly is this mullah mindset?
As for islamic system and going up against the rest of the world, I have read about my religion and I know who the winner will be..
[hilar][hilar]

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)

If a murder is done in the name of ISLAM then YES absolutely they do.

They would publicly still say that it is bad and they should not be doing it but inside their heart they support it.

90% Pakistanis whether educated or uneducated have typical mullah mindset.

Islamic or religious Terrorism cannot stop unless we separate religion and state affairs.

Until then it would Pakistan vs The Rest of the World and the winner is obvious === REST OF THE WORLD

well, what is this term Islamic terrorism??? and how can this separation of religion and state affairs help us??? and by the way what is this mullah mind set???
1st of all, Islam is the religion of peace; if you have any problem with this argument of mine then i would love to help you...
2ndly, as Iqbal said, جدا ہو دیں سیاست سے تو رہ جاتی ہے چنگیزی
this is the religion which defines all of the moral values and our religion has given a complete system for an individual as well as for a society as a whole.
3rdly, Mullahism as a profession might be wrong but if someone learns religion then you should not pee in your pants.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I condemn this horrendous atrocity and loss of innocent lives. May God burn these stupid terrorists in hell for eternity whoever they may be. And we should wait for investigations to conclude before wagging fingers at any one. Samjhota Express blast, Mecca Masjid blast and Malegaon blasts are few examples where 'usual suspects' were not the actual perpetrators.
Here huji has already claimed responsibility......now the security agencies should do a thorough job to verify the authenticity of this claim......