Hundreds join first Pakistan rally to honour bin Laden

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
bin-laden-quetta-afp.jpg-5.jpg

Supporters-of-Osama-bin-L-007.jpg

Supporters of hardline pro-Taliban party Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Nazaryati (JUI-N) shout anti-US slogans during a protest in Quetta after the killing of Osama Bin Laden by US Special Forces in a ground operation in Pakistan's hill station of Abbottabad. -AFP Photo

QUETTA: Hundreds took to the streets of Pakistan’s city of Quetta on Monday to pay homage to Osama bin Laden, chanting death to America and setting fire to a US flag, witnesses and organisers said.
Angry participants belonging to a religious party in Quetta, the capital of southwestern province Baluchistan, were led by federal lawmaker Maulawi Asmatullah. They also torched a US flag before dispersing peacefully.
It was the first rally in Pakistan after the United States announced that bin Laden had been killed in an overnight commando mission in Pakistan.
Organisers said between 1,000 and 1,200 people attended the rally, but witnesses put the figure closer to 800.
“Bin Laden was the hero of the Muslim world and after his martyrdom he has won the title of great mujahed (Muslim fighter),” Asmatullah said.
http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/02/hundreds-join-first-pakistan-rally-to-honour-bin-laden.html

Bin-Laden-sea-burial-007.jpg

Last edited:

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bin Laden was the hero of the Muslim world and after his martyrdom he has won the title of great mujahed (Muslim fighter),” This guy single handedly caused the death of thousands of people and himself hide for ten years; just like the pirate Mullah Umer is hiding; just Mualana Faizzulah of Swat and just like the Mullah of La Masjid who try to run away in burqa.

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:jab in ki chutaroon pe bomb parengay or "G" pe drone or pakistan in mullaoon ki waja se nuclear technology loose ker dey ga or jis k baad india balkey afghanistan hamain aankhain dekhaay ga, tou in chutar singhoon ko maloom chalay ga :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:,,, they are bunch of idiots,:angry_smile:,,, pagal,,, i wud rather say KHAREJI ,,,, BUT ALL THIS RESULT IS GOVT. FAILURE FROM 63 YEARS ,,,, govt nai mullas ko lagaam nahi de, or poority or literacy na honay ki waja se ye sab kuch hai
G A IMRAN KHAN.

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
عمران خان کی ستائش کرتا ہوں تو بھاڑے کے ٹٹو بھڑکتے بہت ہیں - ہارون رشید

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
bin-laden-quetta-afp.jpg-5.jpg

Supporters-of-Osama-bin-L-007.jpg

Supporters of hardline pro-Taliban party Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Nazaryati (JUI-N) shout anti-US slogans during a protest in Quetta after the killing of Osama Bin Laden by US Special Forces in a ground operation in Pakistan's hill station of Abbottabad. -AFP Photo

QUETTA: Hundreds took to the streets of Pakistan’s city of Quetta on Monday to pay homage to Osama bin Laden, chanting death to America and setting fire to a US flag, witnesses and organisers said.
Angry participants belonging to a religious party in Quetta, the capital of southwestern province Baluchistan, were led by federal lawmaker Maulawi Asmatullah. They also torched a US flag before dispersing peacefully.
It was the first rally in Pakistan after the United States announced that bin Laden had been killed in an overnight commando mission in Pakistan.
Organisers said between 1,000 and 1,200 people attended the rally, but witnesses put the figure closer to 800.
“Bin Laden was the hero of the Muslim world and after his martyrdom he has won the title of great mujahed (Muslim fighter),” Asmatullah said.
http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/02/hundreds-join-first-pakistan-rally-to-honour-bin-laden.html

Bin-Laden-sea-burial-007.jpg

Ye khinz.eer us wakt kahan they jb datta sahab pe hamla hoa masoom log marey ?????????

us wakt kahan they jb sakhi sarwar mazar pe hamla hoa masoom log marey?????

us wakt kahan hotey hain ye beghart jb aashura k jalooso pe hmley hotey hain ????????

In pe Hazar L.ann.at k aik american pithoo k liaey muzhirey kr rahey hain lakin masoom musalmano k liaey inkey dil me koiee dard nhi...........

in se sikhoon ki darhian achi hain........

pakiz

Citizen
kon sy mujaheden? kon shaheed?
lailmi or is shaor ki kami ki daldal mn hum kab tak rahen gy. yeh sab american drama h. ab is ki aar mein pak mn bombing barhen gi, pak ko already har lehaz sy kamzor kr chukay hn or ab rahi sahi qasar b nikal jaey gi. america, taliban or pak politicians yeh sab aik hi kashti k sawar hain.

T

terex

A hindu has started saying InshaAllah, you will soon say
La Ilaha IillAllah Muhammad Rasul Allah

See
I made you say that,
you will soon start believing it as well...

how did you come to conclusion that i was hindu or muslim..
i never disclosed my religion..my religion is my personal choice....

i know :la illaha iillallah muhammad rasul allah

I always belived in god,existence,its unique supernatual power!!!

its you who is delusioned ,confused about your faith

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
how did you come to conclusion that i was hindu or muslim..
i never disclosed my religion..my religion is my personal choice....

i know :la illaha iillallah muhammad rasul allah

I always belived in god,existence,its unique supernatual power!!!

its you who is delusioned ,confused about your faith

I promise to read more about Islam and follow Islamic principles
and you promise to say
La Ilaha IillAllah Muhammad Rasul Allah every day
and try to understand that Gods we make with our hands can be Gods
There is only one God and Mohammad is the prophet

But we must continue on this subject
Your next lesson will be number of prayers and how to say prayer

oh you know it already
OK tell me how many Muslims pray in a day ...

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
[FONT=&quot]کیا کہنے ہیں! آج کل کی دنیا میں ہر انسان دہشت گردی کا یر غمال بنا ہے۔ جہاد کے نام پر خود کش حملہ آور کے تشدّد نے اسلام کو خود کٹھرے میں کھڑا کر دیا ہے۔ یہ ملا پارٹی کو آخر کب عقل آۓ گی؟ [/FONT]