I am educated & sensible because I didn't go to any Liyari's school - Sharmila Farooqui.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: I am educated & sensible because I didn't go to any Liyari's school - Sharmila Farooqui

I will say jahil to those people will who vote PPP again, wherever they studied from.
Main difference between Sharmila and other Pakistanis is that she is brought up with haram income whereas other Pakistanis are brought up with halal income.
So she is not wrong there is a difference between her and others.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: I am educated & sensible because I didn't go to any Liyari's school - Sharmila Farooqui

N. M. Uqaili the grandfather of sharmela Faroogi was the Finance Minister of Pakistan and chairman of Pakistan Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation (PICIC). He headed the privatisation commission during the Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq government to study the state of the State enterprises and served as the Governor of State Bank of Pakistan. and daughter of PSM usman farooqi...(clap)(clap)(clap)
Or ya usman farooqi woh hain jin k khilaf NAB reference filed in 1995 accused Farooqui of causing a loss of Rs 195 billion to the national exchequer in the purchase of ferrous manganese used in the preparation of steel, during his tenure as the PSM chairman. The reference was quashed under the National Reconciliation Ordinance (NRO) but re-opened after the Supreme Court declared it null and void.

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had filed a reference against Usman Farooqui, former PSM (Material and Store) director Captain (retd) Mohammad Haroon, and other PSM officials for awarding contracts for purchasing ferrous manganese (high carbon) to private contractors at higher rates of Rs 48,484 per metric tonne and causing a loss to the national exchequer. per mazay ki baat in ka education record hai ...Although he holds MBA and PhD degrees from the USA, however, the US consulate general confirmed that his two foreign degrees, MBA and Ph.D, had been given by a non-genuine university well known for its selling of certificates and degrees tou phir ason ki beti tou parhi likhi hogi he ... jhoton pay khuda ki lannat,

Last edited:

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sharmeela Bibi! I got my school education from Lyari but thanks God I m much more sentitive / honest then your father, who got a fake degree from so called English school + got a job in Pakistan Steel Mill....................Don,t undestimate Lyari.

bravo

Banned

she is educated,bold and voice of pakistani women!!

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

Issi Liyay Tou Kehta Hoon
Keh Jamati Aur MQM Dono Lanti Hain....

Suna tha Jamati sirf dosron par laaanat bhaijtay hain...

Aaj yeh naya inkishaf hua kay woh zour e jazbat main apnay aap par bhi laantain bhaij detay hain...

GeoG

Suna tha Jamati sirf dosron par laaanat bhaijtay hain...

Aaj yeh naya inkishaf hua kay woh zour e jazbat main apnay aap par bhi laantain bhaij detay hain...

Issi Liyay Tou Kehta Hoon

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)

For votes , she does TC of those people from Liayari.
She should also say that those selected by the people from Liayari are also stupids.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Three and half years of PPP Shoe Licking
New Joota Please for MQM,
Nawaz Sharif Hazir Ho...

FYI. MQM officials are not going to meet with any PML N officials.

Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif is leaving for London on Sunday where he will likely to meet MQM Chief Altaf Hussain, Geo News reported.

According to sources, Shahbaz Sharif is travelling to London for a checkup and it is expected that he will meet MQM Chief Atlaf Hussain during his stay.

On Saturday PML-N Chief Nawaz Sharif had mentioned the formation of a grand opposition alliance. Sources added that Shahbaz Sharifs meeting with Altaf Hussain would be a major step in the formation of the grand opposition alliance.

Shahbaz likely to meet Altaf in London

KON KIS KA JOOTA CHATNE GIYA??? [hilar][hilar]

GeoG

FYI. MQM officials are not going to meet with any PML N officials.

Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif is leaving for London on Sunday where he will likely to meet MQM Chief Altaf Hussain, Geo News reported.

According to sources, Shahbaz Sharif is travelling to London for a checkup and it is expected that he will meet MQM Chief Atlaf Hussain during his stay.

On Saturday PML-N Chief Nawaz Sharif had mentioned the formation of a grand opposition alliance. Sources added that Shahbaz Sharif’s meeting with Altaf Hussain would be a major step in the formation of the grand opposition alliance.

Shahbaz likely to meet Altaf in London

KON KIS KA JOOTA CHATNE GIYA??? [hilar][hilar]

Joota Chatnay Ka Bhaao Tay Pana Hai
Congratulations on New Joota
Happy Licking...

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

so you agree

Bacha kitni jaldi khush ho gaya

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

GeoG

Bacha kitni jaldi khush ho gaya

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

a scumbag acknowledged that he is a scumbag

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Joota Chatnay Ka Bhaao Tay Pana Hai
Congratulations on New Joota
Happy Licking...

LOL @ Stupidity.. Check Who went to London to lick the shoes of MQM's chief :)

GeoG

LOL @ Stupidity.. Check Who went to London to lick the shoes of MQM's chief :)

He is gone to fix your rate
How much are you charging these days for Joota Chating...

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is gone to fix your rate
How much are you charging these days for Joota Chating...

LOL, I Think This VDO will satisfy you easily.. Who wants to lick the Shoes ;P

Six Times, but failed.. A great Slap to PML-N ;)(clap)[hilar]

Reehab

Councller (250+ posts)
PPPP ne esy bagahrt log slect kiye hien yeh sharmila faroqi parhe likhi jahil he is ko tameez nahi he