I am happy on Munshi's Announcement.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am happy that Munshi announced to delay Punjab Elections.

Reason is that the focus of ISI internal wing will now be shifted towards managing Judges, lawyers and media discussions. Judges need to make sure their houses are debugged and their mistresses are not double agents. Good Luck with that!

Therefore, I feel they will be distracted from fixing/eliminating IK for at least a few days. IK and all PTI workers want a bit of rest and reflect upon their future strategy.

As far as the looming fight between Army and Judiciary is concerned, I will have some pop corn while watching these dogs bite each other.

For me the most important thing is that IK is alive and well.

Pathan Baqi,
Kohsaar Baqi
Imran Baqi,
InshAllah Pakistan Baqi.
Happy Ramadan!

Have a blessed month.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am happy that Munshi announced to delay Punjab Elections.

Reason is that the focus of ISI internal wing will now be shifted towards managing Judges, lawyers and media discussions. Judges need to make sure their houses are debugged and their mistresses are not double agents. Good Luck with that!

Therefore, I feel they will be distracted from fixing/eliminating IK for at least a few days. IK and all PTI workers want a bit of rest and reflect upon their future strategy.

As far as the looming fight between Army and Judiciary is concerned, I will have some pop corn while watching these dogs bite each other.

For me the most important thing is that IK is alive and well.

Pathan Baqi,
Kohsaar Baqi
Imran Baqi,
InshAllah Pakistan Baqi.
Happy Ramadan!

Have a blessed month.

Relax and enjoy your popcorn for the rest of the year. Happy Ramadhan.

drxyz

Voter (50+ posts)
I am happy that Munshi announced to delay Punjab elections

Reason is that now it is first time that a civilian institution abrogated the constitution in broad daylight. Now it will be very easy to apply article 6 if a government in future is strong enough and has a will to do so.