I don't believe in Crocodile Tears, If you have a heart you'

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Y3AO5AdBk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: I don't believe in Crocodile Tears, If you have a heart

Very nice brother,very good.We should expose these Zionist at every level every time.Especialy the pakistani people must know this.Since they are totaly acupied with their daily problems.The sooner we can come out of our own B.S the more time we will have to understand the bigger picture.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

Believe it or not there's a large number of Jewish people in USA, Canada and UK who do not agree with Israeli torture on Palestinians and the settlements on Palestinian land, these Jewish people refuse the use of holocaust as a reason to do the same with Palestinians what Hitler did with Jewish in Germany. It is very important for every moderate world citizen to make sure these Jewish people get the maximum coverage in every media and every part of the world.

Great job !!!

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)

The fact is also brother that the jews (not all jews) but theire elite,jews like Bin gorion,goldamier,nathanyahoo and many other used this Ausswitz mith to extract Trillions in 60 years from countries like Germany,USA,and others. At the same time play Mooslum in the west so it is easier to grab Muslim lands and opress,evict palistinien muslims.Not only that using the same mith of Auswitz which is only 10% true(since I lived in germany for some years and speak their language)they run the US completly,economically.financialy,educationaly ,millitarely,socialy and at every level of government.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

THERE IS A TINY MINORITY OF JEWS WHO ARE LIKE THIS MAN. BUT THEY GET INSULTED AND MOCKED BY MEDIA IN GENERAL. BRAVE MAN. WE SHOULD SPREAD MESSAGES LIKE THAT. SO NEXT TIME YOU SAY SOME THING BAD ABOUT ALL JEWS. JUST DEDUCT HIM.