I.Q of PTI..here you go !

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
From 2007 - 2009, the nation had its only real major movement for a cause....the Lawyer's Movement!

Was that movement really Organic?

the answer is No.... the Big No !

Today we know that General Kayani was behind that movement as General Musharaf had lost support of his own Formation Commanders

Today, Lawyers have taken over PTI.....🤣 & the Dumb Fcks are calling it "Khan's another Sixer"

Fact is, PTI is now in full control of Estab ....Khan will remain in Jail for a very long time and monster of PTI will be under a leash

First act: calling off Anti Asim Munir events in US

..these are the dumb fks who were getting ready to file a case in Intetnational Criminal Court & UN !

Chaudhry Pervez Illahi once said "Khan saab always look for others to change his diapers"

Bass dekhtay jao !!

Last edited:

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
From 2007 - 2009, the nation had its only real major movement for a cause....the Lawyer's Movement!

Today we know that General Kayani was behind that movement as General Musharaf had lost support of his own Formation Commanders

Today, Lawyers have taken over PTI.....🤣 & the Dumb Fcks are calling it "Khan's another Sixer"

Fact is, PTI is now in full control of Estab ....Khan will remain in Jail for a very long time and monster of PTI will be under leashed

Bass dekhtay jao !!
aj 25 jawano ko karka diya gaya.. abi sirf trailer chal raha hai.. picture to abi baki hai.. itna zolm na kro ke kal ko har mohib e watan khudkash bambar bn jaye.

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
aj 25 jawano ko karka diya gaya.. abi sirf trailer chal raha hai.. picture to abi baki hai.. itna zolm na kro ke kal ko har mohib e watan khudkash bambar bn jaye.

Ek din tum bolo gay Adil Raja estab ka agent tha !

b a man and accept your mistakes u have only urself to blame

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)

Fact is, PTI is now in full control of Estab ....Khan will remain in Jail for a very long time and monster of PTI will be under leashed

..these are the dumb fks who were getting ready to file a case in Intetnational Criminal Court & UN !

Chaudhry Pervez Illahi once said "PTI

Bass dekhtay jao !!
Lol, Whenever I see Tati, it reminds me Patwaris and DG Saab.

exitonce

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WRITER PER:
Lanat GIF by Chiragh Baloch

TylerDurden

MPA (400+ posts)
This is when you choose the right analogies to lead to the wrong conclusion. All I can say is that it's not history repeating itself, it is history in making this time.