I really hate all POLTICAL TALK SHOWS

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
?? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ??

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION! :D

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
If you really hate these political talk shows......then you really hate Pakistan.

Media is giving awareness to illiterate persons as well, no matter in which village they live.
By watching these programs, we came to know that what are the strategies and policies of these political parties are?
so, Love Pakistan....and Love to listen and watch.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
usman6062 said:
If you really hate these political talk shows......then you really hate Pakistan.

Media is giving awareness to illiterate persons as well, no matter in which village they live.
By watching these programs, we came to know that what are the strategies and policies of these political parties are?

Garbage .. nothing new in this show. same old same old ( People and topic). I like some Comedy show like "Zail Hamid". He is hilarious..

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
usman6062 said:

Garbage .. nothing new in this show. same old same old ( People and topic). I like some Comedy show like "Zail Hamid". He is hilarious..

ghar le ja
bohut shughal lagaey ga

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
saynotwar said:
?? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ??

I agree

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
kashifr said:
saynotwar said:

I agree
those who do not like these shows r never forced 2 c them.
If u dont like them just change the channel.
I dont understand this. All those people who say this watch these programs regularly. [funnny]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
saynotwar said:

bhai/behan jaan

nazar na lagao. This is first time in history that we have 'talk' all over. Disucssion humarey poilitical brain and thoughts ko ujagar karti hai. Otherwise all you would hear is the govt version of events just like we did in AyubKhan, and Zia days.

We are fortunate that Musharraf did free the press, we must give him the credit for it. He also did not loot the nation as others have done and still doing it. Granted he sold the nation to US but he was bullied into it. But that requires long and independent discussion....

Imran is the only alternative right now. We have seen the experienced ones. Lets all give him a chance, MAY BE he will be leader we need, Ameen

gazoomartian

alihbkable said:
IndiaGuy said:
usman6062 said:

ghar le ja
bohut shughal lagaey ga

[hilar] [hilar]

gazoomartian

saynotwar said:

does anybody know if India has similar freedom of press and shows as in Pakistan.

Would only Pakistani members reply please?

Thanks

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
saynotwar said:

does anybody know if India has similar freedom of press and shows as in Pakistan.They are not allowed to say anything against their desh or for Pakistan. Look at Shah Rukh Khan, although he claims to be a Muslim, and said something in favour of Pakistani players. They are out to kick his butt him. Although he is also just lieing, they say all the owners of the Franchise made this decision why did he not open he mouth then.

Sorry to get off track, they can't see GEO TV, cause when Hamid Mir asked someone in higher office in Delhi that why you don't allow GEO, his answer was we don't like to hear when you Pakistanis say and I quote "GEO Pakistan kay liya". Hence their deprivation good quality news channel.

Thanks

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
saynotwar said:

does anybody know if India has similar freedom of press and shows as in Pakistan.

Thanks

gazoo bhai....with due respect 2 u.

indian press is still under govt control and not freedom like pakistan.

but you know all these talk shows don't serve the purpose and interest of the country.
(e.g. Baluchistan show,they spread disappointment (MAYOOOOSI) in the
awam and mulak dusmano ke kaan khade ho jate hai,

THAT PROGRAM (BALUCHITAN SHOW) served one purpose
all foreign element (RAW/MOSSAD/CIA) left your country just Immediately looking that show.

you know why...

they said ...why we are wasting our time here .....MISSION (99.9%) is already accomplished by pakistan itself and they give credit to others(what a greatness)

and some overenthusiastic host like mushtaq minhas,lucman....................
i remember one joke for them........

EK GARIB AADMI KO
SADAK PE PADA HUA EK GILAAS (empty steel glass of old times) MIL GAYA

you know what he did

USNE PANI PE PE KE APNA PET FAD LIYA.....................................

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
FlyHigh said:
gazoomartian said:
saynotwar said:

does anybody know if India has similar freedom of press and shows as in Pakistan.They are not allowed to say anything against their desh or for Pakistan. Look at Shah Rukh Khan, although he claims to be a Muslim, and said something in favour of Pakistani players. They are out to kick his butt him. Although he is also just lieing, they say all the owners of the Franchise made this decision why did he not open he mouth then.

Sorry to get off track, they can't see GEO TV, cause when Hamid Mir asked someone in higher office in Delhi that why you don't allow GEO, his answer was we don't like to hear when you Pakistanis say and I quote "GEO Pakistan kay liya". Hence their deprivation good quality news channel.

Thanks

WHY YOU GUYS ALWAYS PUT YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL

AISA KAYO NAHI HOTA..........WAISA KAYO NAHI HOTA........WHY THEY DON'T
SEE OUR CHANNEL.
why you always project your self at suffering or receiving end.

simple answer don't see their channel if you can afford.

VERY FEW OF YOU DARE TO SAY

THIS IS HOW WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.(if you really have guts)

i know PTV and GEO being watched in PUNJAB for sure.

SOLUTION.....................

DON'T ask money for your channels initially gave them for FREE for six months.
and make good programs ,advertise that (like begum nawazish ali)
and make them use to it first.

then no cable operator dare to ignore your channel.

IF YOU NEED MONEY FIRST................then status quo is the answer.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
pigeon said:
FlyHigh said:
gazoomartian said:
saynotwar said:

Thanks

WHY YOU GUYS ALWAYS PUT YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL

AISA KAYO NAHI HOTA..........WAISA KAYO NAHI HOTA........WHY THEY DON'T
SEE OUR CHANNEL.
why you always project your self at suffering or receiving end.

simple answer don't see their channel if you can afford.

VERY FEW OF YOU DARE TO SAY

THIS IS HOW WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.(if you really have guts)

i know PTV and GEO being watched in PUNJAB for sure.

SOLUTION.....................

DON'T ask money for your channels initially gave them for FREE for six months.
and make good programs ,advertise that (like begum nawazish ali)
and make them use to it first.

then no cable operator dare to ignore your channel.

IF YOU NEED MONEY FIRST................then status quo is the answer.

What the hell is this? Who told u that we project ourselves as MAZLOOMs?
Yahan ap he ka 1 bhai hai jo Zaid Hamid se naraaz hai. Watch a few VDOs of Zaid Hamid n then dcide who is at the receiving end.