"I won't complain to Election Comission" Sheikh Rasheed

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
2-24-2010_98650_1.gif

His statement does not make any sense to me. If he think he was cheated and there was rigging, he should take them to the court. After all our judiciary is free now.

I guess It was just an excuses!! [hilar]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sarmad said:
2-24-2010_98650_1.gif

His statement does not make any sense to me. If he think he was cheated and there was rigging, he should take them to the court. After all our judiciary is free now.

bhia, our stupid politicians are used to complaining and whinning. He is blaming his loss on others. If he really believed the elections were rigged, he would have filed papers with the Comission

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
sarmad said:
2-24-2010_98650_1.gif

bhia, our stupid politicians are used to complaining and whinning. He is blaming his loss on others. If he really believed the elections were rigged, he would have filed papers with the Comission

PTI kay inqalabyon kaha nghaib ho ...............zamanat zabt pay putly gali.................Just talking the talk for 13 years............Ajj kiyon koi discussion kiyon nahin kur rahay kay how inprove falana and dhimka in PTI, this is the reality "Zamant Zabt".

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tabla said:
gazoomartian said:
sarmad said:
2-24-2010_98650_1.gif

PTI kay inqalabyon kaha nghaib ho ...............zamanat zabt pay putly gali.................Just talking the talk for 13 years............Ajj kiyon koi discussion kiyon nahin kur rahay kay how inprove falana and dhimka in PTI, this is the reality "Zamant Zabt".

MQM did not find a candidate in NA55, PTI perfomed 3000 times better than MQM
PTI walo Tabla Bajao

Councller (250+ posts)
GeoG said:
PTI walo Tabla Bajao

GeoG mery bhai har main esa hota hy. abhi frustration aysta aysta jati hy. Apna dil chota mat karo next janam main Imran zaroor seat lay le ga.. [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GeoG said:
PTI walo Tabla Bajao

next janam main Imran zaroor seat lay le ga.. [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Lanti Apni Hindu Asliyat Show Kar Di Na Akhar Tum Nay