a64c6f54867d90ff81be113c1cb643e4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I Won't Discuss Nawaz Sharif's Personal Life , ask Spartacus : Imran Khan

Last edited:

Spartacus

I think the main reason Nawaz Shareef got heart problem and needed to go to hospital and twice heart operation in UK , is , the book of KimBarker The Taliban Shuffle”.

I guess , Nawaz Shareef already knew about the context of this book in early march 2011.

Now we understood what Waseem Akhtar of MQM said about this two brothers ....\

#Kea Kertay Phir Rahain Hain Yeah Doono Bhai ....Kea Lerkeain Phasani Hay ...Qeeuun Ker Rahay Ho Yeah#

Now we read the book of KimBarker The Taliban Shuffle”. We can find there what she wrote , is , supporting Waseem Akhtar blame... .....
I know, I’m not as tall as you’d like,” Sharif explained.

I’m not as fit as you’d like. I’m fat, and I’m old. But I would still like to be your friend.”

“No,” I said. “No way.”

He then offered me a job running his hospital, a job I was eminently unqualifed to perform. “It’s a huge hospital,” he said. “You’d be very

good at it.” He said he would only become prime minister again if I were his secretary.

I thought about it for a few seconds—after all, I would probably soon be out of a job. But no. The new position’s various positions would not be worth it. Eventually, I got out of the tiger’s grip, but only by promising that I would consider his offer. Otherwise, he wouldn’t letme leave. I jumped into the car, pulled out my tape recorder, and recited our conversation.

Samad shook his head. My translator put hishead in his hands.

I’m embarrassed for my country,” he said.

Reference ....Nawaz sharif to Kim Barker "Taliban Shuffle" ( Page Number 258-259 )​

Woooh Kim Barker Mera Diil Toor Gayee .....Aab Baal Lagain Ki Kay Leeayee

Jis Kim Nay Mughay Badnam Kea......................Diil Apna Us Per Qurbaan Kea

Janay Na Janay Kim Hi na Janay.......................Pakistan Too Sara Janay Hay

progress.gif

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Go to google and see what this writer has been doing before writing this book. She was nothing. This is just a publicity stunt by that woman. Woman like that can go on one night stand with out even paying her anything so who you are making fool.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
dusron ko gaddar khene wale ganje khud is pakistan ke gaddar hen gori chamri dekh ker sare raaz ugal den ge yeh nahi socha mulk badnam hoga abe itna pesa qaber me le jana hai apne pese khercho mulk ko to bednam kero Allah hidayet de

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Go to google and see what this writer has been doing before writing this book. She was nothing. This is just a publicity stunt by that woman. Woman like that can go on one night stand with out even paying her anything so who you are making fool.

kuch banne ke liye puri dunya me is aurat ko sirf nawaz shareef hi mila yeh therki hai jubhi woh apne muqsad me kamyaab hui

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan shab ko apnay kartut yaad hain thats y i think..........................
You are use to Altaf/Nawaz Sharif/ or so called leader while Imran Khan is a different person..............
He is a man of word,, have respect for others,,,,only talk about their corruption, lie and othe munafikat but not personal life.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
No its because. Gangu's personal life is not worth discussing on TV channels. And IK is a leader not like sarak chaap do takke ka leader who would steep down to any level.
Imrans life is worst than Nawaz Sharif, Leader is one whos life is symbolic from all aspects...............Not like Imran Khan if something suites then discuss otherwise just avoids.........

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are use to Altaf/Nawaz Sharif/ or so called leader while Imran Khan is a different person..............
He is a man of word,, have respect for others,,,,only talk about their corruption, lie and othe munafikat but not personal life.
I know different personality of Imran Khan..............noone has such symbolic example as he has............

concern_paki

Very nice ................. He is showing all the other politicians that how to behave, what are the manners, how to tolerate, how to respond, how to talk, how to argue, how to debate, when to speak, when to give comments, when to act and react ............... As all our politicians do not know all these things ....... They just know how to fight, how to point out, how to make money from all resources, how to abuse power, how to use all resources for their personal purposes and so on and so forth .......... Further as we all know respect is a mutual thing.... if you give respect you will get respect .. so he has given respect to NS now let us see how NS and his party react ... as if they still continue continue to blame him for personal reasons they will get a bad name ...in-fact they have a bad name already but they will put some more black color on their faces and party of they do so .... as IK gets blame for personal reasons a lot from all the opposition parties... as those are the only reasons for which they can blame him, as other than that they have nothing against him ....... they have not a single valid point on the basis of which he can be blamed or accused ..... So pity NS and guys and all other parties....... Keep It Up ...IK ......... We are all with you in the war against corruption, Injustice and against terrorism ............

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is like a true gentleman. I'd be disappointed if he had commented on Nawaz Sharif on personal life. Now PML-N should also apologize from Imran Khan for their personal attacks.

Jinkey apney ghar sheeshey k hoon unhain doosro k ghar pathar nhi maarney chahein.........

vesey ye ghalti imran khan pheley aik dafa kr chukey hian tahira syed vali khanee me

phir iski BV k khilaaf kafi propaganda kia gaya tha yahoodi lobi ore antiques ki chorri ka cse bnaya gaya tha....thanks to musharraf vo case khatm hoa ore jamiama pakistan aiee jo pehley a nhi sakti thee.

its good that imran has learnt from the past and in my opinion he does not need to attack someone personally.