Ibrar Ul Haq Is Coming Exclusively On Siasat.Pk - What Would You Like To Ask From Him??

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Ibrar Ul Haq's Is Coming Exclusively On Siasat.Pk - What Would You Like To Ask From Him??

Next time if you want to quote me for any post of mine please use a reasonable language otherwise please refrain.thank you

running away.

Shareef family deserves worse than this. They got OBL and paki establishment to kill daughter of bhutto . BB shaheed jis ka naam le le ker tum aur sahafi khud ko democrat sabit kerty ho

xecutioner

My Question is:

Abrar's brother, Asrar left Army and joined Sahara Trust on Abrar's request and he is getting 85,000 salary from organization which is Not-For-Profit organization. To avoid conflict of interest and keep things straight, isn't better to not appoint any family member in trust on salary basis, except if someone works without salary.

(Ref: Talk Shor - Front Line 06-06-2010, Jawad Ahmed and Abrar Ul Haq debate)

This is wrong. Atleast this is better than becoming ****** capt safdar

Democrate

Re: Ibrar Ul Haq's Is Coming Exclusively On Siasat.Pk - What Would You Like To Ask From Him??

running away.

Shareef family deserves worse than this. They got OBL and paki establishment to kill daughter of bhutto . BB shaheed jis ka naam le le ker tum aur sahafi khud ko democrat sabit kerty ho
Oh man don't fukin start with me by assuming.i have more respect for benazir Shaheed but I do not need to prove anyone.i believe in mutual respect regardless of affiliation and you stop assuming and judging people and me on ur baseless assumptions.i hope you understand and I do not need to run I just try my best to avoid conflict in politics and you forgot it was Benazir who introduced theory of Reconciliation.

Last edited: