Idraak 6th June 2010 - "Terrorism in Sawat Valley". Zaid Hamid discussing history of Sawat Valley a

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaid Hamid in Documentary "IDRAAK" topic "Terrorism in Sawat Valley". Discussing history of Sawat Valley and Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, ( Episode 1 )

To be continued.

Last edited:

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
They are trying to make 2 famous Power channels. They have invested enough time and money to make Geo one of them. (Yajuj and Majuj)

Now its time to make ARY more and more famous so there are two parallel tower Channels in Pak which can manipulate the people.

Dr.Shahid Masood was also given the best deal to join ARY.

(I'm not calling Shahid Masood a zionist.)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
They are trying to make 2 famous Power channels. They have invested enough time and money to make Geo one of them. (Yajuj and Majuj)

Now its time to make ARY more and more famous so there are two parallel tower Channels in Pak which can manipulate the people.

Dr.Shahid Masood was also given the best deal to join ARY.

(I'm not calling Shahid Masood a zionist.)

Are you alright? Kuch ziada hi chai pee li hai kia? LOL

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are you alright? Kuch ziada hi chai pee li hai kia? LOL

I'm not opposing anyone stupid.

Just commenting on the bigger picture.

The Zionist people do have their symbolism in Ary and this is a scheme to win hearts of the masses.

The US has invested in the Pakistani media. The mainstream game would be to support two big News channels somewhat proclaiming the right and the left wing of the stories.

Getting good people in their channel is about gaining more credibility.