If the generals don't rig the election PTI is assured of 80% majoirty.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
With every national & international Gallup poll predicting PM Imran Khan's PTI candidates win the general election with a 2/3 majority, I ask a question: Will the manipulative, selfish, power-hungry corrupt military junta ruling the country and its cohorts in the ECP, judiciary, bureaucracy and brutal police force? allow it to happen? Will they risk their necks on the gallows if PTI wins handsomely?

Conservative liberal

Senator (1k+ posts)
the current current situation PTI/IK is in right now (IK in jail, punished for cases which are making mockery of justice system, no bat/PTI in elections etc.) was also unthinkable few months back. How come they allow elections to be fair to let IK came back?

I am just praying that something will change, and people come out to vote. And more specifically hopefully their vote will count as well.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
With every national & international Gallup poll predicting PM Imran Khan's PTI candidates win the general election with a 2/3 majority, I ask a question: Will the manipulative, selfish, power-hungry corrupt military junta ruling the country and its cohorts in the ECP, judiciary, bureaucracy and brutal police force? allow it to happen? Will they risk their necks on the gallows if PTI wins handsomely?
PTI is getting 80% seats but realistically all will be forced into alignment with pdm.
PTI will be erased from the assembly. Ptis presence means death of hereditary politics. They will not allow that.