Ignore Them Please

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi Pro Pakistan Folks

There are some IK haters on this Forum like Uncle Zalalat, Raja Chawal, Lul Sher, etc. who either come and fart on our threads or create their own shitty ones. Though i simply neither visit their threads nor respond to their comments i see some sane people simply respond to them to counter their shitty comments. These people could never get any attentions at home and by responding to them we give them importance.

Not only that, when we start responding them on our threads, we just digress from the actual subject which makes it less prodcutive.

So i suggest we should simply IGNORE THEM and they will die on their own. Just Imagine Raja Chawal create a usual stupid tread and instead of tens of responses he has just a few responses of their own people. I am this approach will demoralize them and save our energies.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
whatever you say, people can't ignore them. They always respond to their loathsome posts and keep them alive.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hi Pro Pakistan Folks

There are some IK haters on this Forum like Uncle Zalalat, Raja Chawal, Lul Sher, etc. who either come and fart on our threads or create their own shitty ones. Though i simply neither visit their threads nor respond to their comments i see some sane people simply respond to them to counter their shitty comments. These people could never get any attentions at home and by responding to them we give them importance.

Not only that, when we start responding them on our threads, we just digress from the actual subject which makes it less prodcutive.

So i suggest we should simply IGNORE THEM and they will die on their own. Just Imagine Raja Chawal create a usual stupid tread and instead of tens of responses he has just a few responses of their own people. I am this approach will demoralize them and save our energies.

My time tested excellent policy...... put all of them on your Ignore list.
That way you would not know what excreta they are vomiting together with they won't be able to quote you during our civilized discussions.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Completely agree - We are at a stage now where everything is crystal clear and there is no utility in a 'discussion' with these crawling creatures so there no need to get distracted and waste energy by replying to these scumbags. If no one replies to them, they will wither away.

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi Pro Pakistan Folks

100% Agree with you, but we have people who are keeping them alive by replying them and sometimes they even start to act like patwari

I feel like if you are replying to them it means you are one of them

zahni ghulam say baat krny ka kia faida?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
My time tested excellent policy...... put all of them on your Ignore list.
That way you would not know what excreta they are vomiting together with they won't be able to quote you during our civilized discussions.
These are the real culprits and they should be in jails long time ago because they supporters criminals blindly. They must be corrupt and benefit from the corrupt system

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These are the real culprits and they should be in jails long time ago because they supporters criminals blindly. They must be corrupt and benefit from the corrupt system

That is the reason to put them on Ignore List. Another being their slurring all the time.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think we should reply back with a picture of shit. If all of US do that it would be more constructive discussion.