IK's legal Team!!

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are more than 200 case against IK. Is it possible if siasat.pk team or someone else with reach may ask them in how many cases they have won an acquittal for IK apart from getting hearing bails or delaying tactics??

I don't raise questions on their integrity but there has to be a yardstick to measure the performance.

Having said that they are building their CV nicely with tag lines of being an IK lawyer, giving short video updates and addressing the Twitter spaces.

Finally, it is said that a lawyer never loses the case, it's the client that loses the case.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1689591707761831936

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are more than 200 case against IK. Is it possible if siasat.pk team or someone else with reach may ask them in how many cases they have won an acquittal for IK apart from getting hearing bails or delaying tactics??

I don't raise questions on their integrity but there has to be a yardstick to measure the performance.

Having said that they are building their CV nicely with tag lines of being an IK lawyer, giving short video updates and addressing the Twitter spaces.

Finally, it is said that a lawyer never loses the case, it's the client that loses the case.

But why are you questioning their performance? They are still trying to do their job.
Are we as a nation doing our job?
Tough your concerns are genuine but we can not gauge it correctly right now, as Pakistan is passing through the WORST fascist regime ever seen in 76 years, by BOOT sarkar,,and lawyers are facing too many hurdles to show their TRUE potential,,

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)
But why are you questioning their performance? They are still trying to do their job.
Are we as a nation doing our job?
I clearly mentioned that I am not questioning anything. I am asking a valid question.

Periodic evaluation is a part of the process.

I might not be the right person to evaluate it, but I can raise the question.

Rambler

You can also build your profile by protesting on the streets or outside courts. At the moment while courts and executive institutions are all compromised you cannot determine the performance of the legal team based on acquittals. If you want to judge their performance go and study what legal remedies they have sought and arguments they have put forth. But I do not think you will be willing to put that effort and time as we are always looking for an easy way for ourselves.

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not sure about the legal team. However, there is no such things as rule of law in this country. He could easily be triumphant in the court of law by hiring the judges and buying the generals.

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)
You can also build your profile by protesting on the streets or outside courts. At the moment while courts and executive institutions are all compromised you cannot determine the performance of the legal team based on acquittals. If you want to judge their performance go and study what legal remedies they have sought and arguments they have put forth. But I do not think you will be willing to put that effort and time as we are always looking for an easy way for ourselves.

LoL...Stop beating about the bush....why an accused fights the cases?? To get acquittal..Period.

Imagine you are named in an FIR and you get to go to courts for a year. How would you gauge the performance?? By the flowery language of the arguments, of the intricacies of the laws put forth by the lawyer, or something else???

The worth of the lawyer is made by the number of difficult cases he wins for their clients. That is how clients pick them.

I am sure all the IK lawyers are competent, but the question is still there.. In how many cases IK has been acquitted till date..

Rambler

LoL...Stop beating about the bush....why an accused fights the cases?? To get acquittal..Period.

Imagine you are named in an FIR and you get to go to courts for a year. How would you gauge the performance?? By the flowery language of the arguments, of the intricacies of the laws put forth by the lawyer, or something else???

The worth of the lawyer is made by the number of difficult cases he wins for their clients. That is how clients pick them.

I am sure all the IK lawyers are competent, but the question is still there.. In how many cases IK has been acquitted till date..

Lol lol Ok I ask you some questions, some very valid questions and BTW I am not a lawyer of these lawyers.
- Lawyers win cases based on arguments when the judges are dispensing justice. Are the judges doing that at the moment
- Lawyers provide relief to clients through courts when the prosecuting bodies are fair and surrendering to the law. Is the police, NAB and prosecutors doing that?
- Lawyers represent their clients in courts whose decisions are fair and are taken as final decision to be implemented. Army Chief is the final arbiter in Pakistan who is above the law and even the constitution. He is using all his power to manipulate and subvert judiciary even dictating to judges the verdicts. What should a lawyer do when they are not even allowed to present arguments and witnesses and decisions are given on the whims of the Boss?

Based on the arguments above you cannot judge the performance of the lawyers based on your criteria which is the acquittals. If you want to do that then there is no easy route I am afraid and you have to do what I suggested in my previous post. That is too difficult for you as we are all averse to rigour and just raising meaningless questions is much easier to do. Again I do not know if the lawyers are competent and gave their 100% but I know no one here will be able to answer your superficial question so why do you not get into the details as devil is in the detail and educate us in this regard.

Last edited:

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol lol Ok I ask you some questions, some very valid questions and BTW I am not a lawyer of these lawyers.
- Lawyers win cases based on arguments when the judges are dispensing justice. Are the judges doing that at the moment
- Lawyers provide relief to clients through courts when the prosecuting bodies are fair and surrendering to the law. Is the police, NAB and prosecutors doing that?
- Lawyers represent their clients in courts whose decisions are fair and are taken as final decision to be implemented. Army Chief is the final arbiter in Pakistan who is above the law and even the constitution. He is using all his power to manipulate and subvert judiciary even dictating to judges the verdicts. What should a lawyer do when they are not even allowed to present arguments and witnesses and decisions are given on the whims of the Boss?

Based on the arguments above you cannot judge the performance of the lawyers based on your criteria which is the acquittals. If you want to do that then there is no easy route I am afraid and you have to do what I suggested in my previous post. That is too difficult for you as we are all averse to rigour and just raising meaningless questions is much easier to do. Again I do not know if the lawyers are competent and gave their 100% but I know no one here will be able to answer your superficial question so why do you not get into the details as devil is in the detail and educate us in this regard.

Why are you getting so apologetic and at the same time trying to prove that the whole justice system of Pakistan is a scam?? No need to get emotional here..

Same over-emotional people like you were doing social media live on 9th May when doing protest and then all hell broke on them. Control yourself here!!

I have asked a valid question and you are continuously PANI MAI MADHANI pher rahy.

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I clearly mentioned that I am not questioning anything. I am asking a valid question.

Periodic evaluation is a part of the process.

I might not be the right person to evaluate it, but I can raise the question.
You are not questioning their loyalty. I can see that.
But you are asking why are they putting in so much efforts when everyone can see, that it is all for nothing.
So my explanation is, they are lawyers and doing their job.
You are surely allowed to question.
We are not in a GHQ, aren’t we?

Rambler

Why are you getting so apologetic and at the same time trying to prove that the whole justice system of Pakistan is a scam?? No need to get emotional here..

Same over-emotional people like you were doing social media live on 9th May when doing protest and then all hell broke on them. Control yourself here!!

I have asked a valid question and you are continuously PANI MAI MADHANI pher rahy.

Lol lol lol, I will go and change the legal team - Do you know any good lawyers ?

cestmoi ✅️

Like few others said, there is no rule of law in this country especially right now. Judges are also either sold out or under immense pressure from number 1 idara. Lawyers can only do so much. But your question is valid and I wonder the same sime times because most of these lawyers are new to me.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

LOL I'm not even going to comment on the law and order or the lack of it situation in Pakistan or the type of false cases, that everyone is aware of. But I will say you have no idea how shit works now do you?

You can only get acquitted or declared guilty after a trial, the trial date is set by the court not the lawyers, at best they can petition for a sooner or later date. How can you expect the lawyers to get Khan acquitted without even going to trial?

Other way is, which they have done in many cases, is to file a petition that the cases filed are as they say "samat ke qabil nahi hai" in such a case if the judge agrees he throws out the case and the FIR and case is dismissed.

Khans legal has tried this, with very little success because we all know how the judges are, they have even tried to at least club up the 100s of cases which are basically the same to be clubbed up into one case, that has also been denied.

So the next time you want to rant like a patwari, think twice before posting.