I'm New here from UK --- happy to help

Kaysha

Asalam O alikum,

I'm new to this forum. I am silent visitor of this forum.

I am working in the capacity of Software/Web Developer for last 7 years in UK. Mainly work on .Net projects(C# & VB.Net).
Recently, I was mentoring two inters in my company since then I had this idea of remotely mentoring students(obviously free of charge) in Pakistan.
Main ideas behind this:

• Help them with their queries(might be assignments)
  • If they need any technical assistance which I am unable to provide I can connect them with right people
  • Show them how we work in UK
  • & above all, I think it is my responsibility to pay back to my home country in whatever capacity I can

I can spare around couple of hours every alternate day and more during weekend(Saturday and Sunday). I can do remote screen sessions.
Also, can do Skype/WhatsApp calls as well.

I am not claiming to be an expert but I want to assist as much as I can.

Please let me know if you want to discuss this any further. Or if you or your friend need any help!

I hope I'm not violating rules of this forum by posting this message.

Kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaysha

Asalam O alikum,

I'm new to this forum. I am silent visitor of this forum.

I am working in the capacity of Software/Web Developer for last 7 years in UK. Mainly work on .Net projects(C# & VB.Net).
Recently, I was mentoring two inters in my company since then I had this idea of remotely mentoring students(obviously free of charge) in Pakistan.
Main ideas behind this:

• Help them with their queries(might be assignments)
  • If they need any technical assistance which I am unable to provide I can connect them with right people
  • Show them how we work in UK
  • & above all, I think it is my responsibility to pay back to my home country in whatever capacity I can

I can spare around couple of hours every alternate day and more during weekend(Saturday and Sunday). I can do remote screen sessions.
Also, can do Skype/WhatsApp calls as well.

I am not claiming to be an expert but I want to assist as much as I can.

Please let me know if you want to discuss this any further. Or if you or your friend need any help!

I hope I'm not violating rules of this forum by posting this message.

Kind regards

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آپکو خوشامدید کہتے ہیں
اس فورم کا انتخاب ہی آپکے جذبہ اور سچائی کی عکاسی کرتا ہے امید ہے آپ اپنے لوگوں اور اس فورم کیلئے سود مند ثابت ہوں گے انشاللہ