Imran Dharna Politics and what a Coincident and suffer Pakistan

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Dharan EQUAL to WORST NEWS for Pakistan

Imran first dharna in north Pakistan and after few days OSAMA found in Pakistan close to that location

Imran Second dharna in south Pakistan - Karachi and Attack on Pak Navy in south pakistan

When Imran is doing 3rd Dharna? and Whats going to happen?

We have to very careful if Imran 3rd dharna annoucement and see what he is going bring 3rd BAD news for Pakistan

Provided by Faqir Analysis

Firefly

Voter (50+ posts)
Mr. Faqira pehlay kya gold ki mines nikalnay ki khabrain milti thi Pakistani Awaam ko?? These incidents are happening consistently from the last 4 - 5 years.

So if Imran don't do further Dharna can you assure anything bad is not going to happen. For God sake make some sense.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Imran first dharna in north Pakistan and after few days OSAMA found in Pakistan close to that location

Imran Second dharna in south Pakistan - Karachi and Attack on Pak Navy in south pakistan

We have to very careful if Imran 3rd dharna annoucement and see what he is going bring 3rd BAD news for Pakistan

when imran will go 4 3rd dharna someone will die in uk ............. who actually faqir mafia but living like king

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I just asked you think about it. Lots of politician make us fool and I told you what Imran said

I am in Pakistan becasue of Politics

Nawaz, Zardari and others are in Imran bcoz of Politics

Mushraf is not in Pakistan and he is not in politics, he said, I will come to Pakistan for politics

Bilal bhutto come to Pakistan for Politics not for Pakistan

We people of pakistan have to take every step with lot of care and open our eyes all the time specially for politiican, They make us fool all the time.

Whatever happened with Imran Dharna, it may be coincident but we have to be careful, Thatsall I am saying

A message provided by faqir

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
faqira ajj se tum apana name faqeer rakh lo Imran khan ne sub ki manji thook di hai

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fail thread/ delete it plz/

Humara kaam to analysis karna hey, tathwy hamra name hey Faqir , Kaam hamara - siasia analysis,

if you dont like it, Dont Kill the post or me, You must be supporter of democracy and you should listen others as well. Keep your heart open

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
you should add that every time parliament unanimously say no more drone attacks we get the drone attack same day. and end your thread by saying never stand up for pakistan just suffer other wise will get hit harder........

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
I just asked you think about it. Lots of politician make us fool and I told you what Imran said

Mushraf is not in Pakistan and he is not in politics, he said, I will come to Pakistan for politics

We people of pakistan have to take every step with lot of care and open our eyes all the time specially for politiican, They make us fool all the time.

Whatever happened with Imran Dharna, it may be coincident but we have to be careful, Thatsall I am saying

well said. good analysis. they all are same. the one who knows how to make these people bhair bakeriyan is a leader. and the one who does it perfectly is a great leader.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Humara kaam to analysis karna hey, tathwy hamra name hey Faqir , Kaam hamara - siasia analysis,

if you dont like it, Dont Kill the post or me, You must be supporter of democracy and you should listen others as well. Keep your heart open

Ok I agree..Sorry If I hurt ur feelings.Cheers

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

lukh di laaant ais conspiracy theory te. itni negativity! sub se khatrnaak intaha pasand aur khud fareebi ka shikar tum loog khud ho. na kuch karna, na kernay dena. shabash. tum sirf bomb maro bomb. konsa qyamat ke din uth ker jwab dena ha. he na?

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

"Lots of politician make us fool ". lots of ? not all? shukar ha kisi ko to bakhsha. acha jis ko bakhsha ha us ka naam bta dein plz ta k aynda usay vote kerain.

Mayosi gunah ha. aur injamad maout ha. we have to see who is mobilize and sincere. humain gunah se b bachna ha aur mout se b. we need change. the change we want . and the change is to get rid of current parliamentary politicians. isatamal shuda ki bajaye naye loog. we have to do experiment at last. why not at this time?

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

Joker.gif
wah. kya door ki koori laye. andhey ko andheray main door ki soojhi

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

3rd Dahrna ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Zardari + 40 choor (mqm.anp.pml.jui) will be behind the bar. inshalAllah