Imran invites Jehangir Tareen to Aug 13 Dharna

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran invites Jehangir Tareen to Aug 13 Dharna

our correspondent
Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday called Jehangir Khan Tareen and invited him and his party of the clean to join the PTI to celebrate Independence Day on August 13 at the Jashn-e-Azadi Dharna outside the Parliament House.

Sources say Tareen is seriously considering the invitation.

Tareen had announced last month that he would launch a party of clean politicians in September to provide an alternative to the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) in the next general election. A large number of politicians in line to join the clean include Imran Khans PTI and Tareen has himself admitted that the two parties could forge an alliance due to similarities in their objectives.

In what seems to be a first step towards this joining of hands, Imran has invited Tareen to the second of the Ramazan Dharnas, held every Saturday of the holy month from Iftari to Sehri in front of the Parliament House as a prelude to its final call for the removal from power of the PPP-led coalition.

Imran is present during the entire proceedings every Saturday and on the last weekend of Ramazan will announce the final stage of the Hakumat Hatao Mulk Bachao movement by giving the government a deadline to either resign or be forced out through people power. Tareen and Imran are wooing some of the same politicians to join their ranks. These include former federal minister and a rival of Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani from his Multan constituency, Sikandar Bosan; former minister of state Ishaq Khan Khakwani; former PML-N MNA from Faisalabad Raja Nadir Pervaiz; former minister of state Omar Ayub; former federal minister GG Jamal; former federal minister Sarwar Khan; former National Reconstruction Bureau chief Danyal Aziz. PPPs Aitzaz Ahsan, Naheed Khan and Senator Safdar Abbasi have also been approached by both leaders, the sources said.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=62194&Cat=2

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
This will be interesting. I think it's definitely an indication of a coalition of "clean" parties in the making.

Last edited:

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yeh jahangir tareen wohi industrialist hay na jis ne musharraf daur men sugar crisis paida kia tha...............kuch hosh k nakhun lo imran...:angry_smile:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good idea. I think PTI is galloping in right direction.

Not even a sane Idea! I think by taking such decisions PTI shall gallop into the snare laid by the current political Mafia. Keep such sugar hoarders and Musharaf boot lick stooges of west away from the ranks. Be extremely cautious when letting some Trojan horses enter into your ranks.

سلطانی جھمہور کے آتا ہے زمانہ
نقش کہن جو تم کو نظر ایے مٹا دو

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
As it turns out, PML-Likeminded has gone with the PML-N. So alliance time is approaching. I see this move by PTI in the same perspective.

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
I am dying to say some thing else but I won't!
Aap sumujh to gay he hoongay?

well...... i didnt say i didnt liked what you said it was kind of funny but in your post didnt make any sense just like you being in this world.......................... :P have a nice day...

"rest of your quote will be ignored"

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
well...... i didnt say i didnt liked what you said it was kind of funny but in your post didnt make any sense just like you being in this world.......................... :P have a nice day...

"rest of your quote will be ignored"

So it is not making any sense to you of me being in this world.
Let me ask you then, it is making any sense to you of you being in this world?
Either way my friend, you are just confused but not alone.
Like birth and death, sense is also given by Almighty. He gives it to some
and not give it to some, and to some He gives and then takes it away.
Ask for his forgiveness, always. Woh nihayat rahim kurnay waley hein!

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have told before that its anothe MMA in making, same strategy of establishment.
People at that time also very emotional and vote for MMA and nothing happen out of it , in people's benefit.

history repeating itself....

the same jagirdaars, industrialists will NEVER let anyone having a BIG CHANGE in people's interest.