Imran Khan campaiging for Jemima's Brother

210akash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan running campaign for his ex brother in law (2010)

Ik is an international personality and other person is his relative so , its good to participate in campaign.

What's wrong with it?
Please grow up now :)
And please listen it carefully you will came to know that there is nothing wrong with it :)

And answer one thing
WHY the most of the MOST EDUCATED class in Pakistan is supporting PTI?
Plus i request all the bloggers here we all are patriotic Pakistanis
and we all are thinking for better Pakistan. Don't take things to extreme levels. we all have our point of view and we should respect each other point of view.
And moreover we need to give a chance to IK now.
The people who dont brings changes in there 24 years of power they can't bring in future too.
Support New and YOUNG blood of Pakistan and have faith on Allah :)

Vote for BAT
Vote for PTI
Vote for Pakistan :)

charliemoten

Voter (50+ posts)

sher per thappa nahi lagega. Sher ke balle pe thappa lagega ,

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is thread me saray comments to summarize kiya jaye tou hamein maaloom hota hai k Qureshi1975 buhat bara chawal hai.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)

So he ran a campaign for the beloved son in law of the Rothschilds, wow! I seriously don't get it, two of the sons with Rothschilds and all they could find was someone from Pakistan to be their third relationship? As far as we know them Rothers and Goldsmiths, they don't do a single thing which isn't beneficial to their cause.

Arbab Ali

Citizen

If this Noora who posted this Video was Bit educated and aware how people are being praised, he would have never posted this video. seeing how naive and stone-age mentality this noora possess i feel really sorry for him.

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)

poor pmln supporters i can understad ur pain

SeektheTruth

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I wonder if tiger (pmln) can only digest food when he is insulted, but starting to think that hard to insult someone without any self esteem.

I would advise you to save some of the money that nooras are paying you so that you can buy half a brain.

This clip only reinforces what a great man Imran Khan is, proud of him as is every other Pakistani.

HussainM

MPA (400+ posts)

Bhai GEO kaab join kerna hai mai Amir Liaqat sai baat kerwaon(serious)

baat apne he shoro ke sir....Yeh osse ka jawab tha..Abhi bhi waqt hai its not too late in makaroon ke waqalat kerna choor doo...

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
thats Captan quality every one likes him all over the world beacuse he is great man. imran khan zindabad

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Proud of u imran Khan.may u Live Long. even though some idiots so called educated people don't deserve to live in ur naya Pakistan, but others who love u they do deserve. May ALLAH give u long life.Ameen