Imran Khan criticizes Sindh govt. for Swat immigrant ban

Adeel

Founder
May 24th, 2009 - 5:05 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, May 24 (ANI): Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan has criticized the Sindh government for its decision to ban the entry of Swat immigrants to the province.

Terming the governments decision as unconstitutional,Khan said no one can deny the entry of civilians into any part of their country, nor can they be asked to register themselves before entering another province.

He blamed the MQM for pressuring the government to take such an unlawful move.

It is shameful that the MQM is not ready to shoulder the responsibility alongside its partner the PPP of the fallout from this ill-timed and ill-planned military operation, Khan said.

The cricketer-turned-politician said the response of the MQM-PPP coalition in Sindh, in this time of tragedy, was turning the crisis into a potential ethnic conflict.

Khan urged the countrys leadership to allow all the immigrants to move freely across the country without any need of registration or anything such similar barriers. (ANI)

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. A state government has a right to ban entry of any person or persons, including refugees, if they have reason to believe that such people are a security risk.

2. Of course, if challenged in court, the state government will have prove its case.

3. Also, refugees being asked to register is the right thing to do, this is a non issue. A state governments duty is first to its people, their safety and security. Registration of these people will help the state government to prepare well for such an influx and also ensure that Taliban don't enter Sindh disguised as refugees and cause trouble.

4. Who are Imran Khans advisers?

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
They are our own people...They can't even walk around in their own country?

JavaidKhan

Citizen
If state government of Sind have right to ban entry of other Pakistanis then Punjab Government should ban entry of MQM terrorists into punjab.

ejazbabloo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Contra
Have you people forgot your time muhajirs when you people came into this land have you forgot.
Did any body ban your entry??????
Sindh is NNNOOTT your land, let me remind you.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. You all have misunderstood what i wrote in my previous post.

2. Iam in no way belittling the refugee situation, and my sympathies are with the people who have suffered so much. Of course they are your countrymen and can move freely within your country's territory.

3. The point i tried to make was that with an influx of thousands of people, there is a possibility that certain criminal elements can sneak in, and cause harm to residents.

4. This is a possibility that a government has to prepare for. Just imagine, if there is a terrorist incident, who do you think will be blamed? Won't everybody say that the refugees brought this on us(you).
If the government registers these refugees, then atleast the government can say, with some credibility, that the perpetrators are not from the refugees,
or if they are,
then they can be relatively easily identified, captured and punished.

Again, i apologize if i gave a wrong impression earlier.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
contra said:
1. A state government has a right to ban entry of any person or persons, including refugees, if they have reason to believe that such people are a security risk.

2. Of course, if challenged in court, the state government will have prove its case.

3. Also, refugees being asked to register is the right thing to do, this is a non issue. A state governments duty is first to its people, their safety and security. Registration of these people will help the state government to prepare well for such an influx and also ensure that Taliban don't enter Sindh disguised as refugees and cause trouble.

4. Who are Imran Khans advisers?

Hey Indian what are u doing here ??? Do u even know how much are they suffering ...Dont be like MQM qatil....First kill and tomorrow go to their funeral....Nobody is gonna judge u on ur second comment...everyone is gonna see the first one first ....First impression is the last.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

-Ahhh did we misundertsand you!poor contra>>>>well that's shame isn't it!!what the hell u r trying to make yourself into, gaining sympathies..worry about your fellowmen as they remain you utmost priority till you breathe your last understand this please....Need not worry and sweat about Pakistani people even for humanitarian purposes :lol:

-Worry about the sikhs who terrorized whole vienna,Austria today by having a gang fight with the rival sect and the repercussions were followed in Jalandhar i hope you'll use a bit sense now and not call them talibans,worry about them make a reconciliatry effort between different sects even if you are not one of them and are buddhist but still They are your countrymen not ours :(

-you can't be serious with all these things.Are u even familiar with our constitution or a small test name few articles of the constitution..

-Such a moronic statement regarding refugees like nobody already knew this nigga plzzzzzzz :ugeek:

Guys this contra is trying to go into every discussion post and tryi'n to poke his nose,,any person who's against the partition should first of all get a very good treatment like contra who badly needs one...his agony is unmeasurable :roll:

Assalam-O-Alakum
I totally agree with @contra what he wrote and i have no argument about these points according to the law it is applicable but let me remind you sir that with an ordinance by president of the country these points can be override. When you see that your Governance is falling down you pass an ordinance over night and restore the Chief Justice then why not for these people who vote for you. Yes it is possible that Taliban can be placed without registration anywhere in the country but what about those assholes MQM Terrorist who are placed by their Bloody Asshole mother fucker leader Altaf in every street of karachi??? What about those MQM Terrorist who stand against the Governments all the time. Who dose not know that these MQM Offices are full of weapons who not know that these terrorist show off the LMG in 6ft streets who not know that these bloody drunk terrorist walk with weapons on street all the night??? and among all of us who dont know that all these terrorist of MQM have fought with Pakistan army in bunkers?? who not know that all MQM has their bunkers on schools ?? colleges private homes unit offices ?? didnt they used schools and colleges for terrorist activities?? Then y these terrorist are allowed to move in country freely ???? Canadian Government has banded this organization several years ago and recognized them as terrorist. Then when this law will be applied on these terrorist by the Government of Sindh.??

A

arshad_lahore

1100632900-1.gif

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Adeel said:
May 24th, 2009 - 5:05 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, May 24 (ANI): Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan has criticized the Sindh government for its decision to ban the entry of Swat immigrants to the province.
Terming the governments decision as unconstitutional,Khan said no one can deny the entry of civilians into any part of their country, nor can they be asked to register themselves before entering another province.
He blamed the MQM for pressuring the government to take such an unlawful move.
It is shameful that the MQM is not ready to shoulder the responsibility alongside its partner the PPP of the fallout from this ill-timed and ill-planned military operation, Khan said.
The cricketer-turned-politician said the response of the MQM-PPP coalition in Sindh, in this time of tragedy, was turning the crisis into a potential ethnic conflict.
Khan urged the countrys leadership to allow all the immigrants to move freely across the country without any need of registration or anything such similar barriers. (ANI)

Imran should have observed the facts before giving any statement.
I didn't see his statement on Punjab govt, who is doing the same.

http://thenews.jang.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=22244

http://thenews.jang.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=22255

regestrationofidps.gif

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ contra

-dont make fool of yourself u r in pakistani site and this is urdu u better know how to read or else sssshhh :mrgreen: