Imran Khan in Beautiful People(CNBC India)

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE: IMRAN KHAN'S interview with CNBC 2nd March, IMRAN KHAN'S "DUSHMANS" must watch

Last edited by a moderator:

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IMRAN KHAN interview with CNBC 2nd march IMRAN KHAN DUSHMAN must watch

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IMRAN KHAN interview with CNBC 2nd march IMRAN KHAN DUSHMAN must watch

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

we all love you IK so much, GOD bless you.....

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I still fail to understand the title including "DUSHMAN" If you could please explain for the benefit of simpletons like myself.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE: IMRAN KHAN'S interview with CNBC 2nd March, IMRAN KHAN'S "DUSHMANS" must watch

few days before an indian friend of mine told me, a lot of indians think that if Imran khan were indian not as cricketer but as politician, no one has vision like imran

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
its honour to see the leader rising and transforming a nation to its true destiny, God bless you,

HussainM

MPA (400+ posts)
That's talk like a Great Leader??

Imran Khan in Beautiful People..Zardari & Nawaz Shareef are never been called in such programmes...:P:P

Paki1

Banned
Re: That's talk like a Great Leader‬‏

In which country truth is hidden bcz of some monetary benefits, tht country can be worst then Bangkok. People of pakistan wht u will leave in Pakistan for ur coming generation. No 1 in sex, No1 hated by ALLAH. No1 joke in the world.