Imran Khan is leading the New Axis of Evil...

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Indians are threatened by Zakir Naik because he was converting thousands of Hindus. They are trying to punish him but insha-allah the muslim countries will protect him.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its not fair to enemies of reason that is true. I have written extensively on this forums about the exploits of Mr Zakir Naik and how his teachings are harmful for our youth.

Although I understand your perspective because I was like you once, it is easy to over look these things when you do not have an outside perspective. It is very easy to catch Zakir Naik if they just google some of his claims and see that he is lying and fooling people. But it never occurs to Pakistanis to do this because everyone on your right and left support these kinds of people and worse people like Mumtaz Qadri.

If you have a beard and preach Quran your worst deeds are forgiven by Pakistanis even murder of someone you swore to protect. No other credentials are checked and this is what has to change.

Most of your analysis is not fair and free of all that prejudices you carry. Get rid of them first.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its not fair to enemies of reason that is true. I have written extensively on this forums about the exploits of Mr Zakir Naik and how his teachings are harmful for our youth.

Although I understand your perspective because I was like you once, it is easy to over look these things when you do not have an outside perspective. It is very easy to catch Zakir Naik if they just google some of his claims and see that he is lying and fooling people. But it never occurs to Pakistanis to do this because everyone on your right and left support these kinds of people and worse people like Mumtaz Qadri.

If you have a beard and preach Quran your worst deeds are forgiven by Pakistanis even murder of someone you swore to protect. No other credentials are checked and this is what has to change.
I have expressed my honest opinion about you and I am not going to change it? Not yet anyways.....Ab is mein kia?

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I do not expect to change your opinion because its based on feelings and not facts.

Unlike you however, I am willing to change my opinion if you can show me facts and reasons about why I am wrong.

Other than that, you have a right to express your displeasure and I expect most people to feel the same about me but saying the truth almost always wins you more enemies.

I have expressed my honest opinion about you and I am not going to change it? Not yet anyways.....Ab is mein kia?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I do not expect to change your opinion because its based on feelings and not facts.

Unlike you however, I am willing to change my opinion if you can show me facts and reasons about why I am wrong.

Other than that, you have a right to express your displeasure and I expect most people to feel the same about me but saying the truth almost always wins you more enemies.
Hahaha..I am not that eager to see you change your opinion? Why don't you keep your's and I keep mine?.... ?