"Imran Khan is the most popular Pakistani politician: Survey" - The Times of India

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan is the most popular Pakistani politician: Survey - The Times of India

Woh uski personal life thee appko us per tankeed karnay ka koi haq nahi America mein jo sadar banta hai us ka police recored medical check up bank statements etc check ki jati hain na kay us nay kitnai shadian ki hain aur uski kitni girl friends thi aur kitni shirab p hai:lol:

Good one! (clap) and thats exactly the reason why democracy works in those countries, God know's when will people in our country understand that:(.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan is the most popular Pakistani politician: Survey - The Times of India

Please!! Everybody knows that he is very popular. I really support him but why there is constant need to remind that. I am writing here that he may be a prime minister in future but thats not where the story will end, He will have a huge burden that you are putting on him collectively. We have developed a habit of praising people rather appreciating political agenda and social/economic policy.So far he has not given any of it. Empty rhetoric wont do any good. Only difference that i find between him and the rest is corruption. What else is different. Well, i can think of another one, that he has not been given a chance. You all are here judging our elected leaders,we will see what he can do but till then keep your cool. Hope for the best, but stay ready for unexpected outcomes. He does not have a magic wand...

His magic wand is three fold: Honesty, Comittment and dedication
" I will do it " and wow! Shaukat Khanum is there!, while every one said he could'nt.

Saboo

woh aadmi jis ney apni jawani ayashi mein ghuzari.budhapa aaya tau mulk ki mohabbet jag ghai.tukleef struggle kis cheez ka naam hai.is kaalay angreez ka door door ka wasta nahin.pakistan mein taliban ka humdard bunta hay aur america aur europe mey in ka dusman.najaiz beeti ka baap hai aur yeh proven hai kuyn kay child maintainace money regularliy deyta hai koi investgate ker ley.actress gooldie hawn ki 21 saal ki shadi taba ker di.kehta hai jamaima bechari musalman hogai hai . tau phir us nay hugh grant sey najahiz taluq kuyn rakha hai. mahal jaisay ghar mein rehta hai aur baat ghreebo ki kerta hai.app logo ko support kerna hai is ghandi type leader ki tau karo ,mugher mqm pakistan mey ghandi geeri nahin kernay dey gi kisi ko.aur isko azeem nahi banao ab tuk is nay dosray leaders ki burai kay elawa kuch nahi kiya.ik nahin pakistan ka hope mqm hai. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

Itni uchi shaista zaban aapki madri hay ya Aamir Liaqat se seekhi hay?

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Good one! (clap) and thats exactly the reason why democracy works in those countries, God know's when will people in our country understand that:(.
silly people with silly logic, ok i will try to match your stupid logic with more stupid logic whenever you go to work somewhere with good company they ask for cv and your past police record so if imran khan applied for job in pakistan he wont be able to get it. and plus in pakistan constitution to be mp you need to be sadiq and amin and imran khan definitely not both. so your dream to see him be a prime minister is not going to happen, never mind MQM will take that burden aswell.[hilar]

Last edited:

Saboo

This is what I always say to the people that who among us would have left such chances to have affairs with foreign girls, just take the recent example of Nawaz sharif with Kim barker. IK did these mistakes when he was not mature enough but NS is doing these things at the age of 60. Who is more ********* , you can figure yourself.

Regards

I like your answer very much!
Just clicking on the like button wasn't enough!

Saboo

dear bro! may be u not believe i am not PTI supporter but my Question still there to whom we should trust?

Trust USA. In God they trust!:)

Saboo

brother ALLAH gives us a wisdom and we should use it with honesty .rather than go with the flow.at present ik is hot property and people is blindly supporting him.the problem with most pakistani people is we live in denial and in inferioritycomplex.i loved ik as a cricketer but it does not mean that he is capable to run a country.regarding your question.you have to find out your self which party trying to make pakistan a quaid e azam pakistan. and doing practicaly not just mouth hope fully you will get the right answer .and bro dont be na umeed [pacimist] lots of honest and sincere people around in pakistan .only thing we need is judge people with thier character and thier mannerism not how rich and good looking they are.as prophet MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM said tum mey bada woh hai jiska tuqwa bada hai that realy sums up every thing. good luck bro

Wah, ubhi galian nikal ruhey thay,ubhi tuqway per baat kurr ruhey hein
Aamir Liaqat sani!

Saboo

Calling agent 007
Bad reports comming from India
Where are you? Get out of the bar and go
there immediately.
I made you international. India is also your responsibility!

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

silly people with silly logic, ok i will try to match your stupid logic with more stupid logic whenever you go to work somewhere with good company they ask for cv and your past police record so if imran khan applied for job in pakistan he wont be able to get it. and plus in pakistan constitution to be mp you need to be sadiq and amin and imran khan definitely not both. so your dream to see him be a prime minister is not going to happen, never mind MQM will take that burden aswell.[hilar]

Only God knows what will happen tomorrow, aur Khuda bachay MQM say, Allah humein un janwaroo kay aazab say bachay, jo haal wo karachi ka kar rahay hein wohee pooray pakistan kaa karein gay.if all the other chor, ghunday and budmash managed to come to power than imran khan definitely deserves that and is very much capable of that.

and What's wrong with imran's police record? If the bloody target killers can get the governance of whole bloody city and control every thing, imran khan is an angel as compared to them.

Last edited:

The Robust

Voter (50+ posts)

woh aadmi jis ney apni jawani ayashi mein ghuzari.budhapa aaya tau mulk ki mohabbet jag ghai.tukleef struggle kis cheez ka naam hai.is kaalay angreez ka door door ka wasta nahin.pakistan mein taliban ka humdard bunta hay aur america aur europe mey in ka dusman.najaiz beeti ka baap hai aur yeh proven hai kuyn kay child maintainace money regularliy deyta hai koi investgate ker ley.actress gooldie hawn ki 21 saal ki shadi taba ker di.kehta hai jamaima bechari musalman hogai hai . tau phir us nay hugh grant sey najahiz taluq kuyn rakha hai. mahal jaisay ghar mein rehta hai aur baat ghreebo ki kerta hai.app logo ko support kerna hai is ghandi type leader ki tau karo ,mugher mqm pakistan mey ghandi geeri nahin kernay dey gi kisi ko.aur isko azeem nahi banao ab tuk is nay dosray leaders ki burai kay elawa kuch nahi kiya.ik nahin pakistan ka hope mqm hai. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

Altaf Hussian is a COWARD..........................................

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)

He is good and have those qualities but wont be able to revive pakistan. Pakistan is not shaukat khamam hospital. I have reasons and I will share in due time. I hope I am wrong.
His magic wand is three fold: Honesty, Comittment and dedication
" I will do it " and wow! Shaukat Khanum is there!, while every one said he could'nt.

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: دیکھا نواز شریف نہیں کہتا تھا لو اب اس سروے کے پیچھے بھی ایجنسیوں کا ہاتھ ہے

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
imran khan was used to be most popular pakistani as a play boy.no doubt about .
imran khan at the moment is popular on internet but i still wont consider most popular,may be just behind musharraf.

aureagle

Voter (50+ posts)

LOL!! yahan Pakistan ke nahi baat hai to apni jamaat ke... you are awesome!!!

Imran khan is a hypocrite no doubt. Aur iss baar khair se lagg rha hai ke Pakistan ke awam phir se Pakistan se khelnay wali hai, wohi khel jo ham ne PPP ko vote dai ker khela hai... kyunke ham yeh nahi dekhtay ke konsi jamaat merit pe puri utarti hai, yeh dekhtay hain ke kon zyada jazbati hai... jo bnda iss awam ko emotional black-mail ker daita hai usay vote mil jata hai, regardless ke nateeja kya hoga!!!

Saud Khalid

First we have to decide which is worst

1) IK and his relations with someone and a child (illegal of course)

or

2) sucking up blood and money from the poor and miserable people of Pakistan, not to mention the harm done by the so called peoples representatives (especially Karachi) and the US deals by which they have sold Pakistani nationals.

Well i go for the 2 option as the worst of the worsts.

What about you?