tareq12345

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[h=2]Re: Imran Khan Manazra challenge accepted by PMLN[/h]
922869_411989752232916_699632399_n.jpg

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by PkRevolution

BLEEDGREEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
fawad e thuss ki ghar ma koi nai sunta, kamran shaid k shows ma dogy jysi hui hai... itna kar k b basic level hai... basic hi rahy ga

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
922869_411989752232916_699632399_n.jpg

Different qualities such as gambling, playboy, U-Turn Masters, Liar, Back biter, immature, wow I congratulate you to have such a great leader. Surely you deserve that.
photo.php

Imran Khan is a great nature man, he has accepted things in front of nation and nation loves him today.

He is not liar, what he has promised, he did it.

Liar is a person, who says to Awam that he will resolve electricity problem within 6 months, then 1 year, then 2 and then 3 years and last update was, as soon as possible. This is called Liar.

Do not follow a person, who has not that much courrage to face the opponent leader. I don't know really, why Nawaz is called a leader at all. There are some good names which fits him much better.

Last edited:

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Exactly thats what Imran khan wanted , i think you now understood the formula !!!! hahahaahaha
a
Fromula is you elect a Tajir (businessman ) Nawaz and Family and He make his Factories 10 times more !! Karobari Admi hai Nawaz Karobaro Log os ko apana Leader mantey hai !! Dekh liya !! whole NAWAZ family is have more factories and more bank balance ,, taken from public bank loan !!

Stupidity is you do same experiment again and again you will get same result !!

siasitabdeeli

Councller (250+ posts)
Lagta hai Nawaz Sharif ki ***** phat gaii is liye Pakistan Khan ka saamna karnay say dar kar bhaag gaya aur aik bachay ko Aagay kar diya. Noora Sooar ka bacha.:angry_smile:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar ahsan iqbal,khwaja asif,mushahid ko bhi sath bitha lena,marvi memon ya maryam se bhi help le lena.live debate studio myn to aooo!!!!
jisko ap strength kah rahay ho k nawaz 2time PM raha ha,yahi to weakness ha uski,k 2time PM bhi raha aur live debate/live interview myn bolna tak nahe ata usko.kia aisa PM pakistan afford kr sakta ha???????

Mehreen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
what rubbish is this y r they giving lame excuses y not nawaz shareef come face to face with our tiger

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I never supported Musharaf .. badaam khao meray bahi. I always supported PMLN.. most of PTI supporters are x-Supporters of Musharaf as Imran khan support Musharaf in Referendum.

I am sorry dear you misunderstood my post.. I was talking about Fawad khalid the lota of social media the person in the picture of your first post.. I didn't said anything to you ..

874.jpg